LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mental Retardation

Recently I read a news article about this American mother who encouraged her children to fake mental retardation for years so she would get paid disability payments It got me thinking what would happen in this situation if she was not caught but died leaving her son to defend for himself but because he was faking being a retard for so long he could not just act normal, presumably he would be known to Social Services who have a dudy to provide care, would they take him and place him in a care home with other people with retardation to spend the rest of him life being treated like a baby because they was unaware of him faking it.

If you was this person with average intelligence who had faked being retarded for so long and knowing you was about to be placed into a care home for life would you come out with he truth and face all the media attention and jail or would you just roll with it and

settle in to your new home following the same routine of being bathed and dressed in the morning then spoon fed, will being treated like a baby all the time?

The news link http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...33_faked06.html

It is a sick concept. A parent who really cares about their kid is going to want things done in the best interest of their child. Granted, the guy was old enough to know better, but he had been brought up doing it practically his whole life. Their are better ways of making money than subjecting your children to that kind of abuse.

That sounds like something my ex wife woud do.

Some people will try anything to keep from paying child support.

Recently I read a news article about this American mother who encouraged her children to fake mental retardation for years so she would get paid disability payments It got me thinking what would happen in this situation if she was not caught but died leaving her son to defend for himself but because he was faking being a retard for so long he could not just act normal, presumably he would be known to Social Services who have a dudy to provide care, would they take him and place him in a care home with other people with retardation to spend the rest of him life being treated like a baby because they was unaware of him faking it.

If you was this person with average intelligence who had faked being retarded for so long and knowing you was about to be placed into a care home for life would you come out with he truth and face all the media attention and jail or would you just roll with it and

settle in to your new home following the same routine of being bathed and dressed in the morning then spoon fed, will being treated like a baby all the time?

The news link http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...33_faked06.html

I had a friend here who was raised stupid for disability money... but was clearly quite intellegent. It's very sad, even as an adult he had een convinced he couldn't do much, though it was easy to see he could.

Anyone that does that should be made an example of.

Our taxes are high enough. I have no objection to helping those in need but I resent fraud.

I had a friend here who was raised stupid for disability money... but was clearly quite intellegent. It's very sad, even as an adult he had een convinced he couldn't do much, though it was easy to see he could.

That's really f'd up. My mom was mentally ill and her parents didn't do anything about it. (But it was in the 50's and 60's) Luckily, I'm normal. But I was put in some of those classes, because sevearl doctors were affraid I was going to be hurt. I was in some of those mental retardation classed, and I couldn't do anything about it. Because my mom was kinda like, I was lead to believe I was slow, and special.I'm glad I got out of shell, and realized I was smarter