LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full House Diaper! Youtube Link

I don't know if its screwed-thinking (ifs it inappropriate please forgive me) but theres a scene from Full House that makes it look like Michelle has a diaper :

[Link Removed by Admin]

Though one person did say petty-coat, I think it could go either way.

sure looks like it to me. heh

Yes, after watching this clip, I am sure the actress playing Michelle was wearing what was then a state of the art toddler large disposable. Going back to the early days of the movie business circa 1910, continuing from the early days of network radio circa 1932 and so on into live TV, then filmed TV and current feature movies, it is standard practice to diaper all young performers when the character or costume will allow this.

Even in early silent films it cost a relative fortune to delay filming while a child went potty. Into the era of sound movies, costumes for children were loose, so even a pinned cloth diaper could be easily hidden. when the first molded latex stretchy Playtex Baby Pants reached the market late in 1937 diapering young performers became even more common. In live stage shows, especially on Broadway in the late 1930's when there were child actors extra costumers were part of the crew to deal with diapers. In radio from NYC and Hollywood prior to and during WWII, even kids as old as 12 often were diapered.

Many professionals in Hollywood have told me all about this. My husband Don Davis was 4yo when he broke into NYC network radio in 1936. He had been toilet trained since he was 2 and never wet in school, yet the condition of hiring hm as a child actor was that he be diapered. His granny went with him on jobs and she did the diapering. All the other kid actors also were diapered. Early in 1936 Don appeared in the first industrial sales film made to introduce the PlayTex stretchy Baby Pants. Although don played the older prother, and appeared to be wearing shorts, in fact under those he wore a single pinned Curity gauze diaper and PlayTex panties. Two moms were shown discussing the benefits of waterproof coverings that could ventilate, while one changed a young baby. Funny, the Hayes/Breen Production Code would not let a mainstream show a scene of a baby being changed in a realistic way then or until it was reworked after 1972.

When Don got too old to play little kids on radio, he joined the regular cast of "Whiz Kids" a sort of early quizz show. The kids ranged from 8 to 14. All, except the oldest 14yo boy, were diapered. Radio was live, no do-overs for potty breaks!

One of my current best gal pals is also an active big baby girl. Now she is a financial planner, but as a little kid she broke into acting on TV series. Her dad was a major producer and her mom was and still is a leading agent for child actors. That agent/mom can discuss the fine points of disposable diapers as effectively as an ABDL I have met. My pal was featured, regular or recurring on several hit series until she was 19. Even then the only times she was on set withou a diaper was if she was supposed to be in a bikini.

My youngest sister Missy started out after a year of community college as a costumer for TV series, then became a costume designer. She has designed many of the AB scenes on TV, getting called in special. She also designed for a series that ran 7 years. The first season the young cast was supposed to be 16, but one actress was actually only 14 and had a wetting problem. All her costumes were designed to hide her diaper, and they avoided showing her in bikinis, allowing extra time so she could use the toilet and having several dry identical binikis on hand just in case.

Will we ever know if the character of "Michelle" was supposed to have delayed toilet learning or bedwetting? Maybe someone can tell us? It is a very safe bet the actress did wear a diaper. In this clip the director, script supervisor, director of photography and editor either did not notice the diaper was revealed, or just liked the take and did not care, assuming at the time the public could not easily do a freeze frame. They did not anticipate DVD and streaming to hard drive.

Does anyone remember the photo of Alicia Silverstone on the cover of "Rolling Stone"? She looks glum wearing a pink romper and top hat. Inside the interview continues with more infantilist photos. It is possible she had a hidden diaper. Yes, there were some versions PhotoShopped adding an obvious diaper. Shortly after Alicia made many talks at fund raisers for childhood incontinence charities in which she admitted being a bedwetter until she was in her mid 20's. She might seldom smile, but she has guts!

Happy New Year, Angela

I don't know if its screwed-thinking (ifs it inappropriate please forgive me) but theres a scene from Full House that makes it look like Michelle has a diaper :

[Link Removed by Admin]

Though one person did say petty-coat, I think it could go either way.

Here is attached the original Rolling Stone cover photo of Alicia Silverstone.

Also, here is a screen capture from the series "Unhappily Ever After" that made a star of Nikki Cox, which ran from 1995 until 1999. I believe this episode was from one of the last two seasons. Nikki's character had pledged a sorority, and as hazing she had to wear an infantilist costume. Although by then my sister Missy was the costume designer on a hit series on a different network, Missy was hired to design all the sorority big baby girl costumes worn by Nikki and some other attractive actresses.

post-16053-1199157793_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1199157821_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1199157793_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1199157821_thumb.jpg

Guest teek31

The claim child actors wore diapers is completely untrue. Also, the show was called Quiz Kids, not "Whiz Kids".

What she is wearing is a bloomer (not the type that goes over the legs). It is very common for women wearing skits on stage to wear these for privacy, etc. Bottom line is that diapers are made for babies, a disposable diaper on her would be extremely tight and not loose like it appears.

Excuse me, I am not making any of this up.

Following the success of "Quiz Kids" produced in the Mid West, a rival show titled "Whiz Kids" was created in NYC.

Perhaps you have better inside information than an active child actor agent and a leading costume designer?

The claim child actors wore diapers is completely untrue. Also, the show was called Quiz Kids, not "Whiz Kids".

What she is wearing is a bloomer (not the type that goes over the legs). It is very common for women wearing skits on stage to wear these for privacy, etc. Bottom line is that diapers are made for babies, a disposable diaper on her would be extremely tight and not loose like it appears.

Well I don't think its "completely" untrue, as children usually do take more potty breaks then adults and it could save time but I can only see 2 problems with this:

1. I sure the urine smell would eventually sneak up, though I guess its possible to fight through this as the smell could be covered up.

2. Simply, poop. I honestly believe if someone was forced to wear a diaper over a course of a year, chances are there going to at least poop them self 1 or 2 times.

But hey, who knows. As for the Full House thing goes, I really think someone dropped the ball on that one. And we'll have to wait till the DVD commentary comes out and see if they make mention of it.

K.

This Full House thing has been done to death, and I for one do not CARE if the Olsen twins wore diapers during the run of the show or not. I for one am SICK AND TIRED of hearing about the damn Olsen twins and diapers. This has been going around from forum to forum and I am tired of as many probably are.

I can understand the need for diapers on a set or a news report. I have a friend of mine who used to work on a major TV network as a reporter and she once told me that she sometimes used diapers when she was on a report, cause she didn't wanna have to run to the bathroom if she suddenly had to go live on a news report. She's now behind the scenes, she decided that on-the-scene reporting was not for her, so she went behind the scenes. She works for a major news network. And no, I am not naming her cause of privacy and friendship.

Sorry if I seemed annoyed about the Olsen twin thing, but I am sick of seeing that on every forum for diapers. I really for one do not care. Just tired of hearing people talk about it. That Olsen thing has been going on forever even when I got the internet in 2000.

BabyChris121675

I removed the link, and do not want it reposted. The discussion of diapers in entertainment is interesting as it applies to all performers, but we do not allow the posting of pics or vids that contain children. I know this is a G-rated clip from a popular tv show, but it still shouldn't be posted here, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...