LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Surprising Reaction

Hiya All,

Recently I've Had Some things Happen that Had Left me Kind of Distraught, I had Kind of Let the Care of my Apartment Go, not to mention the Maintenance Issues that had Been Neglected. So Anyway We Had a New Manager Come in, and I told Her about my Maintenance Issues and And Unfortunately I left Some of My Diapers Laying Around (Oops I know I Shouldn't Have), and so While I was at Work She Went into My Apartment to Start Working on the Issues & I Surely thought I was a Dead Duck in the Water and Get a Lecture/Question. But Surprisingly Not a Negative Word was Said In Fact She Seemed Rather Sympathic as If She Thought I had a Medical Problem. Needless to Say I was Surprised by the Reaction.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies! :D

Her reaction isn't surprising at all. If she has even half a clue about running apartments, she wouldn't make any negative comments and certainly wouldn't evict you over it. If she did that to someone who has a medical problem, she would be in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. She (presumably) has no way of knowing whether or not you have a medical need for diapers, so the only sensible reaction is to assume that you do and ignore them or be sympathetic.

With few exceptions, nobody ever has to worry about their landlord or a maintenance person discovering diapers. The same generally goes for work, though I'd still worry about wearing diapers to work unless you really do need them.

As a Maintenance guy I've seen quite a few older peoples' diapers, and even "discovered" some hidden unused and used (nasty) Goodnites buried in a kid's bedroom closet. It isn't uncommon to find them if you have to empty out a closet or something to make repairs. All that said, it's none of my business, so I just smile to myself knowing what I know, and get on with my work. I'd never bring it up with a tenant.

Being outed in any way does give one the wobbles, i know i was recently caught!

But it sounds like you got a fairly good response there, and its not like she is a significant other in your life.

You do however have my sympathies and hope you can deal with o.k.

I have certainly had some wonderfull support from others on the boards and in the chat room.

Here at least we are among people who understand.

Regards

Mal.

If you live in the states, nobody would dare harass you about your diapers. There is this law called "Americans with Disabilities Act".

If you get stopped at the airport bus or train station, the people harassing you could get in lots of trouble if they cause you a problem.

I have handicap auto tags and a hotel gave me a problem years ago. The manager was quick to apoligize!

Ya gotta have a good sense of humor. Last summer my"mommy" and I went to the local race track to bet on the horsies and then watch The Violent Femmes. I brought my diaper bag(a backpack). When I opened up the main compartment to show the security guards what I had,one of them quipped"Where's the baby?"and laughed. I laughed as well,winked and quipped back"I'm the baby but only if I can call you daddy" :roflmao: He turned beet red and said in a low voice"When you see the other guards,the code word is brown"

Unless you live with someone in the apartment or building that you hide your diaper wearing from, there isn't anything to worry about. Who is the land lady going to tell about your diapers that you are hiding them from? With all the stuff on TV about people with bladder control problems I'm sure that most people who are not AB/DL aware just think the person has a control problem. Wouldn't bother me if a land lady thought that. Now, if you left out a bunch of adult onesies, baby bottles, pacifiers and had an adult size crib and high chair, that probably would have been a dead give away! :lol: