LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Going 24/7 ?

Hi All

I used to wear on and off, and recently I have found myself wearing pullups under clothes to work (lucky its casual dress) and disposables at home.

The thing is I used to only wear occassionaly and now for the last 2 weeks it has been everyday and I am feeling more and more comfortable wearing everyday.

My question is to those that have chosen to try 24/7, how is it going, any regrets ? incidents etc ?

Please share.

Thanks for reading and check out my Diaper Space profile (it's new and shiny) My Profile

yes after haveing been wearing off an on and several attempts at wearign 24/7 i decided to try again. this was back the begining of october that i decided to go 24/7 again and i have no regrets what so ever. the only incident i would say would have been the incident when i took greyhound and had my carry on bag checked which consisted of my diaper bag and my backpack which i had anna my stuffed pink unicorn and my new blankie in.

Guest Baby Peter

Been wearing 24/7 for few months now and im loving it.

Feels good, calms me down and makes me feel more secure.

Got a backpack with a seperate bottom part that i can zip up and is locked with a padlock, so also no issues with taking diapers with me.

No regrets nor incidents for me :lol:

Hi All

I used to wear on and off, and recently I have found myself wearing pullups under clothes to work (lucky its casual dress) and disposables at home.

The thing is I used to only wear occassionaly and now for the last 2 weeks it has been everyday and I am feeling more and more comfortable wearing everyday.

My question is to those that have chosen to try 24/7, how is it going, any regrets ? incidents etc ?

Please share.

Thanks for reading and check out my Diaper Space profile (it's new and shiny) My Profile

I have not tried 24/7, I have "gone" 24/7 for the past 4 years. Make that five years, come February of 2008.

As I wear cloth diapers exclusively, it is a bit more of a challenge for me than for "disposie" wearers. Laundry, public changes and so forth. Over time and through training, I am now totally incontinent. So, I really have no choice but to wear. Add to that, my only clothes are those of a two-year old toddler girl. Dresses and sunsuits. Wheeeee!

I can tell you, from experience, there will be times in your own experiences with 24/7, that it may be most uncomfortable, if not downright embarrassing. But, most of the time, it's clear sailing and I don't regret a minute of it. And, one does learn how to adapt, after all.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Personally, I have not 'gone' 24/7 ... yet, but I have spent several weeks in diapers full time. I have leaked badly at work, but no one noticed (I wear black jeans almost exclusively) I have worn them under my suit to church, though I have trouble wetting when I'm sitting in a rear-tilted seat (theatres, cars, and my Hall) I think it may be structural rather than a mental block. I've also changed quite calmly in public restrooms and at work, nonchalantly walking out of the stall and throwing my diaper away, even if there were others there. As the Diaper Training Manual I have says, 'Most people wouldn't notice you even if you walked around in just a diaper, if you were pushing a cart.'

I love it, but don't have the budget for a full supply of disposables or cloth I would need to support a full-time 'habit'. Someday...they will be mine! Mwahahahaha >:) Then, I'll show my bladder a thing or two! :)

Hi Decided,

I have been 24/7 for about 6 Months Now And I am throughly Enjoying it with No Regrets. Just Plan Ahead. If You'd Like Some of my thoughts Read My Topic Entitled: "Just some Thoughts about Wearing 24/7 Good Luck & Go Rockies! Rockies Fan.

Personally, I have not 'gone' 24/7 ... yet, but I have spent several weeks in diapers full time. I have leaked badly at work, but no one noticed (I wear black jeans almost exclusively) I have worn them under my suit to church, though I have trouble wetting when I'm sitting in a rear-tilted seat (theatres, cars, and my Hall) I think it may be structural rather than a mental block. I've also changed quite calmly in public restrooms and at work, nonchalantly walking out of the stall and throwing my diaper away, even if there were others there. As the Diaper Training Manual I have says, 'Most people wouldn't notice you even if you walked around in just a diaper, if you were pushing a cart.'

I love it, but don't have the budget for a full supply of disposables or cloth I would need to support a full-time 'habit'. Someday...they will be mine! Mwahahahaha >:) Then, I'll show my bladder a thing or two! :)

"I have worn them under my suit to church, though I have trouble wetting when I'm sitting in a rear-tilted seat..."

Worn them to church? I guess those tilty pews could give one a case of the bends. God loves you, regardless. I hope you know that. ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

I have been 24/7 since the beginning of October as well. Before that I would say I wore diapers about 60% of the time for a couple of years, including to work, etc.

I have had a few rough spots where I had several leaks and I lost some of my confidence in my diapers and being able to 'just let go'. Since then I have switched diaper brands and I now feel I'm starting to finally make progress as far as 'letting go' is concerned. I've also been less embarrassed about changing in public bathrooms and didn't really care when I had my (diaper) bag searched when I entered a government building.

I wouldn't say that my social life hasn't changed at all as I do find myself less excited about going out to a bar with friends or whatever (I don't really care about being 'discovered' by the general public, though). My girlfriend, whom I live with, is completely supportive but I think is a little bit disappointed that I haven't lost more control already.

Anyway, I'm open to chatting with others about their progress and changes they've noticed in their bodies. Feel free to send my a message!

I hope you guys don't mind me asking a few things...

please don't get me wrong here... I just was wondering, and might find some answers here...

24/7... well there was a couple of weeks years ago where basically was "forced" to wear diaper 24/7 due to a medical bladder issue... I wasn't really incon. but I didn't make it in time more often than not, and had "dribbles" and such... the effects of a rather serious bladder infection... well during that time, I had a medical reason to be diapered 24/7 and whilst I partially enjoyed that and for sure it was a nice thing to have diapers covered by my insurance for that time, but I more often than not, wished it would be "over" soon.

it's not much that I minded getting "found out about"... hell after all I had good reasons and knew it was only temporary... yet I tried to go running, and with a diaper on that wasn't really quite comfortable... I switched to bicycle stuff for that time, it worked out ok... but it was still some "getting used to".

or all the few moments when I wasn't sure whether that diaper I had on would leak, or where the next place for a change would be.

(I wore Tena Slip Plus during daytime and a Tena Slip Super for night time or longer travelling)...

Also all the tiny lil' moments when I perfectly would have felt quite a bit more comfortable without the "itching" or the diaper in general.

Don't get me wrong, to this very day I love wearing diapers, and I do so whenever I have a good chance. yet I also love and cheris, maybe more than before that, the moments when I can and will by choice not wear a diaper and not suffer from any sort of incontincence, temporary or not.

I mean, well before I had this bladder thing I often fantasized about becoming incontinent and stuff like that, after that, well I was happy to be able to go without the need for diapers or other stuff...

Today I often wear one when I travel with my car for longer trips on routes where I know rest-stops are rare... and things like that... or when going to a classical concert where breaks are infrequent and standing up in the middle would be rather unwelcome. things like that.

or sometimes just for pleasure or fun, but I love to be able to choose.

and I find that when I have not had the chance to wear one for some time, the desire and pleasure derrived from it is actually quite a bit stronger too.

if I ever become incontinent, I know I would have not much trouble to wear diapers... but for sure I'd also wish that I could "stop".

Thus the question of the motivation behind "forcing" yourself to wear diapers 24/7?

Honestly, if it's your idea of a good time, go for it, absolutely do so!! I wish you good luck and the best time with it.

it's just that whenever I read posts like these I partially can understand the wish to wear diapers often, frequently, whenever one likes to, but at the same time I fail to see a benefit in "freely" going 24/7...

again, I want to state, that I'm not saying someone should not do so if he / she wants to do so.

I'm not "against" it... just "curious" about the motivation behind it.

I haven't tried going 24/7, but I did finally did go out in public wearing one for a full day. I went to a concert wearing an X Plus and what a rush I got being able to pee in a diaper in the very busy lobby without anyone even knowing. The next day I decided to go to be an incon for a whole day. I started by wearing an Attends 10 to work and took a spare and also wore no underwear that way I couldn't change my mind during the day. I wet throughout the day and messed it right before the end of work. I changed into a fresh diaper and went home. I was planning on going out with some friends later on that night and debated on whether or not to continue on being diapered that day. I decided I would stay diapered and changed into an X Plus before I left. I gotta say it was pretty relaxing being diapered and no one even noticed. What a thrill.

I've been 24/7(other than for bowling night and my Tuesday morning golf group)for about a year now. I haven't become incontinent during that time, but I use my diapers much as I did the potty before I all but abandoned it. I hold it until I really have to go, then wet or soil my diapers. I have had a few leaks, and just managed to get through the checkout line at a Walmart before I pooped, but nothing I consider major. I do have less problems than a lot of us would because I'm retired and I live alone.'

Personally, I have not 'gone' 24/7 ... yet
I spoke too soon...

Mommy gave me a surprise anniversary present...

I'm to consider myself incontinent until this time next year :groupwave::blink::wub::o

I guess I'll have a wet year! :fish_h4h: And maybe have to get over that 'rear tilt seat' thing. :P

Thanks Heidilynn, I am quite confident of His love, I asked for a woman who needs me as much as I need her, and I got her. That's how I found myself in this interesting predicament. :) I'll be starting my own thread here in a moment.

It varies wildly by person, I've found. Apparently a few here have done so successfully over the long term, but plenty others quickly tired of it. I'm in that latter group... once my wife was going to be away for two weeks and I decided to spend the whole time in diapers. The first three days were exciting, liberating, and fun... then... as being diapered became more 'normal' for me and the thrill wore off, I quickly discovered how much discomfort and inconvenience the thrill had been hiding. Carrying around spare diapers, wipes, and powder, being hot, chafing more, the more restricted movement, the occasional leak... all that really started to grate on me. By the start of day 5 I was tired of it but resolved to go at least two more days, to try to 'get over the hump'. I lasted those two more days, but the morning of the 7th day I took off my diaper, took a shower, and happily put on big boy underwear. I didn't even want to wear a diaper again for probably six or more months after that. And even now I still feel sorry for those who are medically incontinent.

But, to each his own, I suppose. Just make sure there's nothing else in your life that you value highly that might be damaged by this, okay?

Guest Baby Peter

Understandable statements and doubts concerning wearing 24/7 ^_^

Why i wear 24/7 ... cause it makes me feel more secure and calm, and its something i cant really explain.

Dont have any issues with chafing n such and havent had the need to change myself away from home, so that helps for me, might be different when that time arrives... but im happy like this, feels good, easy and above all nice and warm during these cold winter days =D

Sometimes have a bit of pain on my butt due to sitting oddly, but i have that without my diapers aswell since my office chair just bites - still waiting for the one of my stephdad >_>; - think my only issue with it is the trash it brings with it lol... i wear disposables -easier and more comphy imo- and it gets me quite some junk... but heck, cant have everything.

I spoke too soon...

Mommy gave me a surprise anniversary present...

I'm to consider myself incontinent until this time next year :groupwave::blink::wub::o

I guess I'll have a wet year! :fish_h4h: And maybe have to get over that 'rear tilt seat' thing. :P

Thanks Heidilynn, I am quite confident of His love, I asked for a woman who needs me as much as I need her, and I got her. That's how I found myself in this interesting predicament. :) I'll be starting my own thread here in a moment.

After a year of being 24/7 (and I MEAN 24/7, no more than bath time with them off), your sphincter muscle will begin to atrophy. You will still have a little control, but not enough to trust yourself in public without wearing diapers. The longer you go 24/7, the worse (or better, as the case may be..tee, heee) it will get. Eventually, you will lose voluntary control of your bowels and bladder. Your body gets conditioned to it. Nature. It's all a matter of desire and training. And from what you say, you have a verrry determined mommy. Understand. It's gonna take both of you to make this work. Unless you want to chain your commode lid shut, lock it and throw away the key, as I did. A bit extreme, I admit, but it was effective. If incontinence is what you truly want, it will take determination and desire.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

EricD: Some of us aren't so much thrilled by the diapers themselves, as the loss of control, the freedom of being so babyish, regardless of our outward appearance, that we can wet and/or mess any time, anywhere. One experience I read started with an individual who had an emotional attachment to peeing. If he wasn't wet, he wasn't happy. So, wearing diapers was a reasonable choice, and he was very content with the results when he started wearing 24/7 and got on with his life. I've never had that thrill of 'wow, I haven't had one of these in a while' when opening my diaper stash, I just wished I could wear them more often. Now, I wear them all the time, and am getting on with my life too. :)

Heidilynn: That's the story I've heard from most successful former-wannabes. :) Lots of self-discipline to lose control, that's a funny pair-a-ducks, isn't it? But yes, I am definitely fully 24/7. I do spend some time out to dry, leaking away as though I were diapered, just careful to keep 'it' pointed towards a towel or pad, allowing my skin some breathing time (my favorite chair is a rubbery mesh that is waterproof). NO other breaks besides showers.

Yes, she's holding firm that I have no choice, but we *might* have a mutual agreement if things become simply too harsh for it to continue. If a few little leaks or an inopportune mess are all I have to worry about, she won't even consider it. We've agreed if I get mean and blame her for something related to this training (leaks, loss of control, humiliation) she may buckle, but she's in control of the diaper stash until the end of the contract.

I wish we could lock the bathroom door and only allow her the key, but we have a teen son who is developmentally delayed (to the point he recognizes a sippy cup as 'for babies' but doesn't realize Dad is walking around in a six-inch thick soggy diaper.) He wouldn't understand the added complication of going potty, which might cause some problems. So, I have to simply be a good boy, I guess. Besides, I spend 9 hours a day outside my home, and there I would have more temptation to cheat.

Hi All

Thank you all for your insightful responses, I am always interested to hear others experiences.

I think the reason I asked was because I am not sure if I am alone here, but I do sometimes feel almost guilty for wearing under clothes at work etc, I know it's not hurting anyone and it's who I am/what I like but I just think god I am so weird for wanting to wear them under clothes.

My previous partner used to make me wear nappies for some extended periods of time and under clothes to work, but we split up about 6 months ago and I truly miss the fact of being told/forced to wear as it someone removed my feelings of guilt as I just kept telling myself "well you have no choice".

I know logically the fear and embarassment of getting caught wearing out would be the same whether it was because I was forced to wear them or I chose to myself.

Just felt better being told :)

Either way I have been wearing quite consitently recently and only had a few times when I went out for drinks with friends and chose not to wear.

I do find I find it more and more normal to wear,and am thoroughly enjoying the whole experience.

*Fingers crossed, no one has noticed or said anything yet :)

Thanks again for sharing.

"I do spend some time out to dry, leaking away as though I were diapered, just careful to keep 'it' pointed towards a towel or pad, allowing my skin some breathing time."

It is important to allow your skin to breath. Cuts down on the diaper rash. As I wear cloth, I have a huge stash of worn out diapers, not suitable for wearing anymore, but perfect for sit-ons as I call them. Keeps the furniture and carpet fresh, as well, for those times when I run around the house nekkid. Hee, heeeee. "No Mommy, you can't catch meeeee!" ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

Guest Baby Peter

*Fingers crossed, no one has noticed or said anything yet :)

I wear diapers to work, also been at work in a wet one ( couldnt hold my pp anymore ^_^; ) and even when wearing triple layered nappies under my levi 501 (quite tight fit) noone noticed anything... so dont worry about it! :lol:

I've sometimes wondered how many people who have gone 24/7 made a conscious decision, rather than how many woke up one day and realized that they had gradually and almost subconsciously gained the habit of wearing all or most of the time?

I noticed a few years ago that without anything to stop me wearing when I liked, my "hours per day" in nappies steadily increased and I was more comfortable in them and was finding wetting was becoming a semi-automatic thing. I've spoken to a few people about going 24/7 and while most made the "leap" on a particular day (eg new-years resolution type thing) I did speak to a couple of people who never expected to go 24/7, but became aware at some point that they were habitual users, much in the way smokers don't generally realize they are addicted until sometime after they are.

Tad.

• 2 weeks later...

About 5 years ago after graduating from college I started wearing 24/7. I'm still wearing as close to that as possible, I have no regrets, feel more comfortable, and there is a certain amount of pleasure being able to sit at my desk at work and wet myself. I hardly ever use a toilet anymore. If someone catches me I just lie and say I'm incontinent due to a car accident or something like that. As far as diapers to work, I prefer an actual diaper not a pullup. Usually wear Depends to work because they are thin and if I'm wearing tight pants they don't show and they are relatively quiet compared to others. I think I'd have a difficult time going back to not wearing all the time, if for no other reason that I love my diapers.

KaraDL

I have no regrets,I'd have a difficult time going back to not wearing all the time, if for no other reason that I love my diapers.

KaraDL

Same Goes For Me I Wear 24/7, & I Dont think I Could (or Want to) Ever Stop Wearing Them. Too Comforting! :D

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D