LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Swimming

I wear diapers 24/7. What can I wear instead of the bottom half of a 2 piece swimsuit? I'd prefer something I can throw away. I haven't gone swimming in years, but if I did, it probably would be a lake.

My favorite colors are black and dark purple, of course, white goes with everything.

I wear diapers 24/7. What can I wear instead of the bottom half of a 2 piece swimsuit? I'd prefer something I can throw away. I haven't gone swimming in years, but if I did, it probably would be a lake.

My favorite colors are black and dark purple, of course, white goes with everything.

There are various so called "Swim Diapers" out there on the market... some are rather expensive, as they're custom fitted to your size...

most are just "diaper covers" and have to be worn over a disposable or cloth diaper....

don't know how well each model works, never tried. but it's mostly used with incontinent patients having to use some of the rehab-swimming pools or public pools.

however most (not all though) are easily visible and recognized as diaper, so I don't know if that's an issue for you or not.

Also I'm not aware of a disposable swimming diaper product... never heard of anything alike. and I imageine it would be rather difficult to produce.

also keep in mind, that depending on your incontinence type (bladder / bowel) some products might not be suited.

as well there's always the possibility that you could do self-cath procedurdes before going into the pool but you would need to carry specific supplies along., and keep things very clean.

if you're going to swim in a lake or the sea however, you really do not need any diaper whilst swimming... it's no big thing.

public pools have different rules often... so check with the one you plan on going to.

you don't really have to worry about the peeing... as all public pools use a very high concentration of chloride exactly for that reason (children and other pissing into the pool quite frequently...)

and if you're "only" bladder inco, than a diaper would not really be req. most of the time...

however if you're bowelinco, than a pool-diaper/swim diaper should do the job just fine... even a tight fitting latex/plastic pant beneath a normal swimsuit should do the job.

There are various so called "Swim Diapers" out there on the market... some are rather expensive, as they're custom fitted to your size...

most are just "diaper covers" and have to be worn over a disposable or cloth diaper....

don't know how well each model works, never tried. but it's mostly used with incontinent patients having to use some of the rehab-swimming pools or public pools.

however most (not all though) are easily visible and recognized as diaper, so I don't know if that's an issue for you or not.

Also I'm not aware of a disposable swimming diaper product... never heard of anything alike. and I imageine it would be rather difficult to produce.

I'm not worried about it being noticable, as long as it looks nice.

Cathing... ew, no.

I dont want to skip the diaper in the water.

uhm, well then your choices are rather limited... ro a swim-diaper cover and either disposable or cloth diaper beneath it.

may I ask why exactly you depend on diapers 24/7?

I hate the whole potty trained thing. Being in diapers is just a much better life for me. I CAN hold it, I just find it uncomfortable and don't want to. I'd rather skip swimming than go without a diaper.

What's a swim-diaper COVER? Neaver heard of it. Where can I find one?

I hate the whole potty trained thing. Being in diapers is just a much better life for me. I CAN hold it, I just find it uncomfortable and don't want to. I'd rather skip swimming than go without a diaper.

What's a swim-diaper COVER? Neaver heard of it. Where can I find one?

I've got a link somewhere... let me see what I can digg up and I'll post it by tomorrow...

here you go:

http://www.saveexpress.de/save/index.php?c...;product=SU1501

it's basically some sort of watertight "neoprene" tight fitting pant, which could be worn over any type of not too heavy disposable product... or cloth for what it's worth.

mind you at roughly 180€ (260 US$) these are not exactly cheap... also, they're custom fitted to measurments provided by the customer - thus they should have a perfect fit.

so far I've been told by various sources, that these are basically the "only" way to go if you really need a good swim diaper...

now the page is partially in german...

but if you use babelfish you should be able to at least get the details: http://babelfish.altavista.com

should you have problems understanding... let me know...

eric

I think swim diapers are useless. There is nothing that will trap liquid urine completely. Urine is normally sterle. The problem lies with fecal matter. It seem to me like a good pair of plastic or rubber pants would be better for swimming. The diaper would just soak up the water and get heavy.

I think swim diapers are useless. There is nothing that will trap liquid urine completely. Urine is normally sterle. The problem lies with fecal matter. It seem to me like a good pair of plastic or rubber pants would be better for swimming. The diaper would just soak up the water and get heavy.

that exactly is what the swim diapers are made for, if they're properly fitted: to prevent the pad/diaper from becoming soaked up with the pool-water and get heavy...

but let me just add, if they're not custom fit, and done so correctly, they are completely useless...

other then that, a plain ol' rubber/plastic pant will keep fecal matter "out of the pool..."... however, i would not really advise on wearing a diaper beneath it... - if you ever wore a disposable inside a shower (just for the fun of it), the result is for sure not what you'd want in a pool, and also the diaper becomes pretty useless... so just leave it away...

Babies are seen on the beach in disposable swim diapers, and I've seen plenty in regular disposable diapers. Manages to keep the poop in. Why don't we get disposable swim diapers?! Why can't I just put a top on and head to the beach with my regular diaper? Stupid society leaving me out... AGAIN

Babies are seen on the beach in disposable swim diapers, and I've seen plenty in regular disposable diapers. Manages to keep the poop in. Why don't we get disposable swim diapers?! Why can't I just put a top on and head to the beach with my regular diaper? Stupid society leaving me out... AGAIN

I personally don't care what exactly your reason for wanting to wear diapers is, I mean I'm a DL myself and love wearing diapers (Albeit I'm not into 24/7)...

so for me, if you hated the whole potty-training thing that's fine.

but with all things in life there a advantages and disadvantages....

the number of babies (Real babies) is quite higher than the number of inontinent and DL/AB Persons combined, so naturally the market for specialized products such as disposable swim diapers is where it is, and most often belongs.,

don't blame society for leaving you out "again"... After all it is your FREE CHOICE to wear diapers 24/7, even when swimming.

Some of the solutions provided by others and myself here, actually work pretty well for incontinent people so if you are not happy with these, well feel free tp contact a few manufacturers, explain your situation and hope to get their R&D department some more work and maybe a new Adult incontinence product for swimming in the end.

Besides I believe you should understand, that the swim diapers for adults will serve the problem of not letting fecal matter into the pool for those who are bowel inco.

and that is what all those products do... some are designed to hold a pad or diaper in place and keep it from getting wet from the outside water, so you can still use the diaper for it's originally intended purpose.

There are solutions, but I guess you're looking for something too specific and it seems no such thing exists... but why blame society is beyond me.

I'm not big on the "whole society is ok" thing... but I also belive that everyone should regard his own condition/problems first, especially if they actually don't depend on others. You are not incontinent afterall. and why an adult would like to "show off" a white or whatever pair of clearly visible diapers at a public pool, especially if he is not really inco (I mean if you are incontinent, and have to wear "pool-pants" than you may have a hard time hiding, or simply don't care as you don't really have a choice if you still want to go into the pool). but that's your business... I just think you should understand that most people (inco or not) would find it weird that you somehow want to show off that you're wearing a diaper...

sorry for the rant, take it for what it is - something to think about and a piece of critique.

• 1 month later...

don't blame society for leaving you out "again"... After all it is your FREE CHOICE to wear diapers 24/7, even when swimming.

Sorry, I forget it's hard to portray a sarcastic tone of voice in text. My bad. Sounded perfectly sarcastic in my head.

Hey, that's something I should invent. We've got bold and italic, how about sarcastic!

I have been looking into this ever since I moved to california near the beach. The best ones I could find are http://www.discoverytrekking.com/special_brief.html.

I just ordered some so I will see how they are. Ive looked all over the internet and those are the best I found. Hope this helps

i have one from Discovery Trekking. it is by far the best one i have found. you will be very pleased with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just my thoughts on it, but it's not so much what you happen to look like if you wear a diaper on the beach, but what will that diaper be like when you swim. Even if you did decide to wear a top and a diaper, nothing else, the diaper would not hold up in the water weather it was a disposable diaper or a cloth diaper with plastic pants. The closest I could say you might try without resorting to custome made swim diapers is a thinner cloth diaper with maybe 2 snug fitting pairs of rubber pants, not plastic. Then some light cotten shorts over them (for apperance on a public beach). The cotton shorts would dry well in the sun but I would still wonder if the rubber pants would let water get to your cloth diaper after a short time in the water.

• 2 weeks later...