LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only One?

I have a really strong desire to become incontinent and thats all I seem to think and dream about, I have no interest in sex which I frankly find off putting. Am I the only one?

No there are many people out there who share your feelings. However I wouldn't try doing anything that could hurt yourself to become incon. If you wear 24/7 for a while you may find that being continent is a nice thing. Then again you may not.... But if you wear for long enough I'm sure you'll find that you may end up requiring your diapers as your bladder will get smaller and there is some thought to sphincter atrophy. Some say it happens and others say it doesn't happen....

There was a period of time where I thought it would be fun to be incon and then I wore for a long period of time. I quickly realized how arduous the task of changing and worries about leaks became. I didn't find it much fun, but there are different strokes for different folks!

~Brian

I'm not really looking for ways to achieve incontinence as I have read all the wonderful advice over the years on here and have a pretty good idea to reach incontinence.

I have a very strong sexual compulsion in wanting to be incontinent and living as a incontinent person which perhaps stems from the security and comfort I got from wearing nappies as child. I thick it was very much reinforced when visting my mothers friend who had s servely disabled son and witnessing her loveingly change his nappies somthing I thick I missed out on as a child. I have read loads of threads over the years from incontinent people who always point out the negative aspects to being incontinent and how after some months you might get board off having to wear all the time, I always though that only applies to adult babys and people who like sex. I personally don't find sex appealing or anything apart from being incontinent.

When I become incontinent what will happen to my compulsion, do you think I may looses it and wish I never became incontinent. Anybody been in the same boat as me?

I'm not really looking for ways to achieve incontinence as I have read all the wonderful advice over the years on here and have a pretty good idea to reach incontinence.

I have a very strong sexual compulsion in wanting to be incontinent and living as a incontinent person which perhaps stems from the security and comfort I got from wearing nappies as child. I thick it was very much reinforced when visting my mothers friend who had s servely disabled son and witnessing her loveingly change his nappies somthing I thick I missed out on as a child. I have read loads of threads over the years from incontinent people who always point out the negative aspects to being incontinent and how after some months you might get board off having to wear all the time, I always though that only applies to adult babys and people who like sex. I personally don't find sex appealing or anything apart from being incontinent.

When I become incontinent what will happen to my compulsion, do you think I may looses it and wish I never became incontinent. Anybody been in the same boat as me?

Being one who suffers occasional stress incontinence from an overactive bladder-no way.

As far as your compulsion...........if you cannot see yourself finding someone to change your diapers.........or do the nurturing......get it into your head that it's just not going to happen. That will probably help you get rid of it.

Just because you see others who have to deal with misfortune get caretaking-does not mean that you can. Especially if they knew you created it yourself.

Being one who suffers occasional stress incontinence from an overactive bladder-no way.

As far as your compulsion...........if you cannot see yourself finding someone to change your diapers.........or do the nurturing......get it into your head that it's just not going to happen. That will probably help you get rid of it.

Just because you see others who have to deal with misfortube get caretaking-does not mean that you can. Especially if they knew you created it yourself.

You missed the point, I don't want my nappies changing by anybody.

You missed the point, I don't want my nappies changing by anybody.

Wrong. You stated where the compulsion came from. I gave you an idea of how to get a handle on it. Somewhere inside, you harbor a fantasy of loosing control to being nurtured. Break that-and you will kill the compulsion. I've had to deal with sublimating unhealthy compulsions as well. Like doing drugs. I did it by making it unnattractive in my own mind-distancing it from a feeling of pleasure.

if it stops seeming GOOD-you will kill the roots.

Or you can continue like you are, or worse. What you do is up to you-but please don't whine if you choose to do nothing. Because then there is nothing that ANYONE can do about it.

Wrong. You stated where the compulsion came from. I gave you an idea of how to get a handle on it. Somewhere inside, you harbor a fantasy of loosing control to being nurtured. Break that-and you will kill the compulsion. I've had to deal with sublimating unhealthy compulsions as well. Like doing drugs. I did it by making it unnattractive in my own mind-distancing it from a feeling of pleasure.

if it stops seeming GOOD-you will kill the roots.

Or you can continue like you are, or worse. What you do is up to you-but please don't whine if you choose to do nothing. Because then there is nothing that ANYONE can do about it.

If

I don't understand how I can 'kill' the compulsion. My sexuality has always been the idea of making myself incontinent, thats the only thing what turns me on.

Lets say I try and overcome this by going back to the roots I really don't thick it will help at all, its like trying to make a gay person strait. if you get what I mean. Its aways beem apart of my life.

George, why don't you find someone who put a cathater in for you, they can stay in for a limited amount of time, like around a week, and you see what it is like to be incontenent.

You will have no control over how you wet, or when you wet, you will contantly drain as soon as liquid is in your bladder.

They have to be put in in streile conditions, so just don't let anyone do it, if you do get an infection it can be painful, so get someone who knows what they are doing.

Good Luck....B

George, why don't you find someone who put a cathater in for you, they can stay in for a limited amount of time, like around a week, and you see what it is like to be incontenent.

You will have no control over how you wet, or when you wet, you will contantly drain as soon as liquid is in your bladder.

They have to be put in in streile conditions, so just don't let anyone do it, if you do get an infection it can be painful, so get someone who knows what they are doing.

Good Luck....B

That might let him see the reality over the fantasy..........but having cathed females-an open ended cath is very prone to infections. I'd rather not see George go through a potentially life long kidney damaging excercise just to test a kink.

I once had a girl who liked certain forms of bdsm play. It involved stretching of the vagina. Unfortunately-she didn't keep herself clean enough-and got a raging kidney infection from it. She was living with me, and I woke up one morning to find the sheets just soaked, and running a raging fever. We had to take her into the ER for antibiotics and and iv to rehydrate her. The medicine they gave her made her loose bladder control-and I HAD to diaper her-and change her while she recovered-so back we went for a different prescription.

I'll tell you this-it's not fun taking care of someone in that condition-when it could have been avoided by just showering more often. I refused to do that sort of play with her after that. As far as a fetish? You can reprogram yourself with therapy or will sometimes. You just have to want to-rather than enable it.

But it's pretty emotionally masochistic to refuse to look at any other option-unless you enjoy siffering.

I can't say I have a sexual compulsion to be incontinent, but I do have an emotional one. I, too, have thought thoroughly about the consequences, and still I would take almost any steps necessary to make it so. So I understand a little how you feel.

As far as 'out thinking' a compulsion, as some have suggested, it sometimes works, but there is some evidence that sometimes these desires are far more deep than a simple 'want'. I watched a program about people who felt an overwhelming need to be amputees. Can you imagine? Some of us want to live without bladder control. These individuals felt their lives would be better if they lost a LIMB. There's no rational reason for that. There's no logical reason for anyone to WANT that, but still, the desire is so serious that some have resorted to nearly deadly measures to attain it.

So...my suggestion is as the majority. If you want to, be incontinent. Simple as that, decide 'From now on, I'm incontinent. No potty, no holding it, nothing but diapers from now on.' Give away all the clothes that won't fit over thick diapers, cut up your 'big boy' undies into strips and throw them away. Superglue the toilet lid shut (or get one of those toddler locks.) Don't go in the bathroom unless you need a shower. Tell yourself its permanent, and eventually, it will be.

Here is an idea I have put forward on other forums. Do you really want to become incontinent? Wouldn't it be just as good if everyone thinks you are? Tell acquaintances that you fell and you have some loss of feeling in your back.Then start peeing in your pants, anywhere or any time. Pretend that you see a doctor (who would know that you didn't) Finally st.art wearing diapers. Now, as far as anyone other than you knows, you are incontinent.

I know exactly where you are coming from because I suffer from the same thing you do. I want to be incontinent and be in diapers 24/7. I love diaper changes. I love the security of being in a diaper. I just love diapers. If someone loved not having an arm or leg as much as I like to wear diapers then they wouldnt have an arm or leg thats for sure. Just like someone said it was unconscionable for anyone to want to be an amputee but to a regular person, it would also be ridiculous for someone to WANT to wear a diaper. To each his own

I have a really strong desire to become incontinent and thats all I seem to think and dream about, I have no interest in sex which I frankly find off putting. Am I the only one?

the reality is, that it really sucks. you worry about others knowing (particularly the SMELL) and it's mayhem on your skin. and having to change when you're too tired (diapers with tapes gets OLD, folks, sometimes pullups rock). there are more important health issues, like monitoring kidney health (no joking matter). did i mention that UTI's suck too? i could go on and on.

I fully understand the consequences being incontinent intales and the added responsibilities and perhaps the burden wearning nappies all the time might have on my social life but its somthing that I have always wanted and I have a strong emotional and sexual need to be incontinent which at its worst I have contemplated harming myself to archive some results and dull down that constant longing I feel to live as a incontinent person unable to control myself.

I could have a procedure done in Delhi by a competent urologists without any hassle as money talks in India, I have yet to find one but its a huge possibility which I am going to explore further.

Wow! What a coincidence! My friend flashed cash at a urologist in New Delhi -- you know, Dr. Mahatma Mannaginactimi -- on the corner of 4th and Outsource Blvd in the Tech District? Anyway, HE went in for the same thing you want, and when he wokeup, he was a eunuch! HA! I mean, what are the odds?

Trust me, you really don't want to go there. I have been there and done that. There is nothing worse than having to leave work to change a shit filled diaper on yourself.

One of the best days of my life is when that surgeon fixed my nasty problem.

Don't listen to all of the negative advice given about the effects of learning how to be incontinent.

I became incontinent early in life { age 8 }, but I didn't discover adult diapers { incontinence briefs,

doesn't that sound stupid!!! } until I was a teenager. Your body will tell you when it's time, a good

indication of incontinence is repeatedly wetting your pants or pooping in them when you can't make

it to the potty. Trying several different brands of diapers will help, and one day, you will find yourself

wetting or pooping in only your diaper. I've found that getting rid of all of my underwear really helped

to establish this lifestyle. Remember this, becoming incontinent was your choice, no one made you

do this, but what a wonderful choice it is. Just remember, some diaper brands can be expensive.

i would love to give incontinence a try, but only with the bladder, im not too fond of cleaning up poop...., but cost is an issue for me, both disposable and cloth/pins(dont do laundry that often...)

You know, rather than seek validation for an unhealthy condition........one might actually seek the help of a mental health professional. Sometimes this is indicative of chemical disorders in the body-that can be treated.

Dream on!! I'm not paying good money to be ridiculed and looked upon like I'm some kind of fruitcake. I was sensible as a child not letting the psychiatrist my mother sent me too know the full extent of my feeling. Telling a mental health professional I wish to be incontinent and perhaps might Physical harm myself for some results, I'll be sectioned under the mental health act plus it will forever be listed in my medical records for all and sunday to see. Sorry not for me.

Dream on!! I'm not paying good money to be ridiculed and looked upon like I'm some kind of fruitcake. I was sensible as a child not letting the psychiatrist my mother sent me too know the full extent of my feeling. Telling a mental health professional I wish to be incontinent and perhaps might Physical harm myself for some results, I'll be sectioned under the mental health act plus it will forever be listed in my medical records for all and sunday to see. Sorry not for me.

Yes I agree. If you go to the doctor these things are put in your medical history :(

Im much in the same boat as you. I know exactly how you feel because I myself feel the same way. Send me a pm george

So you would actually perform deliberate harm to the physical structures of your body to achieve some form of incontinence, despite the fact that it might and probably will be PAINFUL?

If this is the case, you DO need to seek psych help, as a desire to purposefully injure, deform, and mutilate your body is an indicator of something WAY more serious. Cutters probably want to bleed all day, too, right?

The only way 'they' will forcefully detain/admit your ass to a psych facility is if a qualified psychological professional deems that you are an immediate threat to your health and well-being. Telling them that pain is a determining factor of your actions (ie, you don't like pain) would work in your best interest.

On a different note -- If you truly want to fuck up the ONE body you have and stand a great chance of becoming instantly incon, I suggest a car accident. They're popular, and bad things can happen at high speed, especially when speeding objects intersect perpendicular!