LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have An Use A Diaper Pail For Disposal Of Your Diapers?

Hi All,

I Was Wondering How Many Have and Use Diaper Pails for the Disposal of your Diapers or do You Just Throw out Your Diapers with the Rest of your Trash. If You do use a Pail was it worth your Money?

Rockies Fan.

I use the trash can in the bathroom. Used to use a diaper genie. Yes most adulty diapers fit in it. Very wet X-plus are a little difficult to fit in the top hole. I stopped using the diaper genie because it was it was extra work to empty it. Not that it is hard or anything like that, just a lot easier to empty the trash in the bathroom a few times a week. I don't have to bother hiding my diapers around the house, and I don't realy care if the trash man sees' them either.

Hi All,

I Was Wondering How Many Have and Use Diaper Pails for the Disposal of your Diapers or do You Just Throw out Your Diapers with the Rest of your Trash. If You do use a Pail was it worth your Money?

Rockies Fan.

I use a pail. Well worth the money (maybe $2). I use a 5 gallon plastic pail with a lid. It holds 2 - 3 days of cloth diapers and then it's time to haul it to the laundry. I used to go to a public laundry and worry about others seeing my diapers and plastic pants, but now I have one at home and still use the pail 'cause it's easy.

For those who "just throw it in the trash" I often wonder if they ever empty their own trash or does someone else do it and never seems to notice the diapers. It's such a hallmark of immature thinking to simply put the used diaper in the bathroom trash.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I also have a pail with a lid that clips on top. I just put a kitchen catcher sized bag into it and put my used diapers in there. I then pull that out and take it out with my normal household garbage. I prefer this as it is discrete and allows for quick and easy disposal.

I have a diaper pail for disposable diapers, its in our walk in closet that's where I change usually. Also, have a 5 gal bucket with a lid I keep in the shower for cloth diapers. Usually have to empty the diaper pail twice a week and the cloth diapers every 5 day or so. I thought about a Diaper Genie but could not figure out if adult diapers fit. Might look into it.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yes, we have several decorated real baby diaper pails. I am sure those could work for adult diapers.

My husband/"Daddy Don" and I are so fortunate to have a decent home here in the Los Angeles area. When we built it in 1996, the master bedroom suite included an alcove we told the builder would be a home gym. At one end it has both a dishwasher and a compactor under the counter, along with a sink and refrigerator. Beside the compactor is room for a conventional plastic 13 gal trash container. Both of those units have a vent to the outside.

Soild or wet disposables go into the compactor, which I think of as a powerful adult "Diadee Genie" The conventional trash container holds accumulated cloth diapers. Damp worn vinyl panties get washed in a plastic tub in the sink, and dried in this nursery alcove.

Running along the adjacent wall is a counter with cabinets under, to store bulk diaper supplies. Above the counter are some cabinets and a custom-built diaper stacker system, to keep a selection of cloth and disposables very handy.

My changing table appears to outsiders to be a massage table, with safety side rails that can lower. A drawer with wipes, lotion, powder and pins pulls out convenient to either me or when I am lucky Daddy Don.