LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shy Newbie-uk

leila

hi all. am very new to all this having just got a computor at home and realising im not alone :D Im 33 yr old down to earth girl. am a d/l and sometimes a/b into otn spankings too :blush: not really ready for meeting up with anyone just yet, so jusy saying hello. Love, peace n happiness Leila x

hi all. am very new to all this having just got a computor at home and realising im not alone :D Im 33 yr old down to earth girl. am a d/l and sometimes a/b into otn spankings too :blush: not really ready for meeting up with anyone just yet, so jusy saying hello. Love, peace n happiness Leila x

I'd love to chat. I'm male 44 uk. contact me at steveorstephanie@hotmail.com

Hi leila, Mr.Pampers here.... i'm a 26 year old NAPPY lover (Yep, i'm from old blighty too) also with a love for otn spankings, especially for naughty girls who poo their nappies. I'd love to hear from you, maybe share some experiences and fantasies. By the way, where do you get your nappies from? Our choices are a bit cack so I tend to get mine from Boots

Ta ta for now

Hi,

I'm new to this as well and looking for online chats with another newbie like yourself.I'm 33,male and alittle on the dominant side. you can email me at cure4brats@yahoo.ca.

hope to hear from you soon.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be happy to chat with you online, talk you through your first 'baby' steps in the wonderful world of AB/DL.

I'd be happy to help you explore your online fantasies and I'm only up the road if you want to take the step up to reality.

Pm me if that diapers getting stinky, but expect a spanking if your a naughty little girl.

StrictDaddy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi leila would love to chat with u ,i enjoy roleplaying online give me a call.my e-mail is ''marineboy2k5@yahoo.co.uk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Leila,

I'm 27 years old from London and I'm a nappy lover too, into spankings as well. Would be keen to chat although I am engaged so not looking for anything more than friendship, which might be good if thats all you are looking for :)

Email me at thelethalcocktail@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to talk.

Paul

Guest nappychappy

Hi everyone,

I have just moved to London from the North and would love to meet nappy friends of any gender, size, age etc for wet fun.

Mail me at nappychappy@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to come round mine for a pampering.

post-4020-1135244115_thumb.jpg

post-4020-1135244115_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

I have just moved to London from the North and would love to meet nappy friends of any gender, size, age etc for wet fun.

Mail me at nappychappy@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to come round mine for a pampering.

Great pic. Shame you move down south. I'm Yorkshire coast, where were you when you were up north? Mail me if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

*Female post*

*Frantic posting from Male Ab's*

No offence to anyone personally, but my advice to you Leila is to watch out for some of the creeps who will try to contact you. Pick and choose.

Welcome Alex, but I find it sad that your first post here is so negative :(

I'm a girl who's been here for a while and I can honestly say that the majority of guys here are pretty B)

Dolly

• 1 month later...