LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Or Adult Size Dummy / Pacifier

Baby or Adult Size  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Baby or Adult Size

• Baby Size
    • Adult Size

Interesting poll. I tried a variety of them, including a fair amount of baby ones, and finally ordered a nuk5. After getting the nuk5 I don't think I'd ever go back to the baby ones. I like the bigger nipple, the way the larger pacifier covers more the mouth (and hence looks more like a baby does when it has a pacifier in) and prefer the larger nipple).

I still keep a baby one in my travel bag though, so if travelling I have something, and the change can be kind of fun.

--Lex

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I prefer the size of the adult ones...

But i prefer the look and the taste (due to the different things for making the nipple from) of the baby ones

Lucy

• 8 months later...

I'm very pro-adult pacifier. I mean, i dont have a pink one, but mine does glow in the dark! And it's so big, i fell smaller... and it never falls out of my mouth when i'm sleeping like baby ones do.

-Sophie

I voted baby. I know its not a valid vote because I havent tried the adult ones but they look too big for my liking and I find the baby ones just perfect. Hey rockrat thanks 4 the pacifiersrus website there are some GREAT binkies on ther! I think i mite place an order. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can finally answer this poll having now tried both a nuk sizes 1-3 and 5!!! i got a nuk five from a website that attaches the nuk 5 nipple to the gaurds/shields of baby pacis.. so its got a super cute bright pink shield with a star in a pink night hat the glows in the dark on the button part.

i love the size of the nuk 5, it fits in my mouth better, and i dont have to work as hard to keep it in there, it jsut fits perfectly.... and it helps that the guard/shield is absolutely adorable.

• 1 year later...

I've only tried the baby ones and have two of them. After reading the previous posts, I think I will have to give the nuk5 a try. Thanks for the mention of the pacifiersrus site. I think I'm going to go check it out.

P.S. My wife is interested in para-normal kind of things, so the glow in the dark nuk5 might be fun for the both of us :P

• 1 month later...

I have a nuk medi and personally I would love for it to be at least half an inch longer.. My leftbthumb is a perfect fit, and that is about what the difference is. ...have a big head.