LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Much Time Diaperd

hello is there eny one else that cant seam to change out of there dirty diaper. i have a big problem with staying in wet or messy diapers way to long i stay till i really have to change and i still try not to. :P

I am like you I keep my wet diaper on, untill I have to change, I sit on a plastic garbage bag, and I still keep it on, way longer than most people, I just enjoy a wet puffy diaper, way more than I should, If I could get away with sleeping in it, without mesing up my mattress or bed I would do it.

How about you.....

• 1 month later...

I really love to sit around in a wet and messy diaper for long periods of time. The wetter and messier the better. I have even double diapered and changed only the outer diaper when it was soaked, leaving the inside diaper on. I actually like getting a daiper rash from time to time like others enjoy spankings. My skin is tough and it takes a day or more in a messy diaper to start to get a rash. I take nullo pills to nock down most of the poop smell when I wear a poopy diaper for a long time. A poopy diaper just feels sooooooo gooooood!!! :lol:

Today i went out shoping in my night nappy a double attends that i put on at 10pm, and messed it on the way home at 12pm! It was so big by the time i got home i was waddling.

This to me is a heavenly day off. :D

Mal.

No messy diapers for me... eek ;) I did it once in a while... but really try to avoid messing,...

however on a lazy day, getting up in the morining when I'm alone, I sometimes quite enjoy staying in my wet night-time diaper...

but not *too* long.

about urine... well what has been said about "no harm" is not correct...

Urine is only sterile in your bladder... when it comes out it is NO LONGER STERILE...

but sterile or not the pH of Urine can be anywhere between 4.5 and 8 (7 would be quite optimal and close to "neutral")... however depending on your drinking habits and diet, that can vary and urine can be acidic (usually not good)...

besides urea (the main "ingridient"), urine contains a long list of organic and non-organic substances,... it also contains traces of ammonia (albeit I guess this is rather a result of a reaction when it comes into contact with air...)...

all of that taken into account, yes it can harm your skin to sit in your urine for prolonged times...

albeit far from lethal ;)

I just enjoy a wet puffy diaper, way more than I should, If I could get away with sleeping in it, without mesing up my mattress or bed I would do it.

How about you.....

Can't say I know what limits there are to how much one should enjoy a wet puffy diaper, so "way more than I should" means?? Just enjoy. :)

As for the mattress... I use a standard vinyl shower curtain with my queen size mattress. Put it over the mattress, under the bedding. I use machine washable bedding in case I leak, yet the mattress stays pristine.

hello is there eny one else that cant seam to change out of there dirty diaper. i have a big problem with staying in wet or messy diapers way to long i stay till i really have to change and i still try not to. :P

It's a baby "thang" y'all. You need mommy there to change you. Until you find out mommy won't be there to change you and you have to do it yourself.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

What is TOO much time diapered? How much can you spare? How much can you get away with? How long CAN you be in wet diapers? How much time can you DEVOTE to messy diapers? If you don't mind rash or your pee or feces don't CAUSE you rash, enjoy! Yeah, with soil there IS the mess and the smell, but hey, you're in DIAPERS. That's what they're FOR! LOL And, there IS Nullo, among other products for "internal deodorizing". Too, how does wet and/or messy make you FEEL? HOW does it feel for you, being wet and/or messy? There is NO right answer. If you force other people to DEAL with your being wet and/or messy, like they have to SMELL you, and CAN smell the situatiion, THAT is not good. We don't need to impose OUR pleasures on others, especially if they wouldn't be able to understand it or appreciate it. However, if you can indulge yourself - BE diapered - and use your diapers DISCREETLY, as much or as fully as you want to, GO FOR IT! In most cases, if your diapers are discovered or noticed - and you've BEEN discreet - you will get sympathy and in most cases, embarass the one who discovers the situation, versus YOU being embarassed. Adults wearing diapers publicly is not considered "the norm" or "usual". Thus, you can enjoy yourself as much as you like, so long as you don't force others to deal with you or your situation. Feel different. Feel decadent. ENJOY what you feel, for as long as you are able to! MY two cents, in a humble opinion...