LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Invent Something For Abdl's

Ok, so I've been pondering (I know, big word for a baby) this today. If you could invent something or have something made for ABDL's that ISN'T already made, what would it be? Besides the obvious one we all want, size 10 pampers. :wub:

Think it over, and come up with something. I know it seems like its all been done, but I know you guys can come with something new. If I don't get replies, I'll assume its all been done and there is nothing else in this world us babies would want.

Imagine an AB car seat, wouldn't it be fun to go on a trip with a paci, bottle, or something, and your sitting in the back seat in a baby seat!. Of course, you would need a Hummer. I think it would be fun to laugh at every one who passes and sees the big baby in the back.

Anyway, let me know if you've thought of something else.

I have had fun since I joined this community, you guys are all great.

Matthew

Oh, can someone tell me how to get my avatar to show up under my name on my posts. Maybe I just don't have an avatar.

A car seat and/or booster seat would be great! Also freely available sheets in queen size bed sizes, like Transformers etc. I know you can have them made, but I don't wanna spend that much and wanna just go to walmart and get them like all the other sheets. An exersaucer. A sit n spin. I'm more of a toddler than a baby, but I want adult size fun toys! Big wheels. And I had this little playskool sit n skoot thing as a toddler, I want one of those too.

um...hmmm hmmmm........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno lol. Maybe baby blankets. I've seen them made...but i dont like them..they look kina um....sloppy lol

This is a great topic but much is already available. I have a special needs carseat

that fits big babies along with Queen toddler sheets and quilt, sleepers with cars, sports,

dinosaurs and more. I did see a adult big wheel and cribs too. Most of these are for small - medium

size adults (I'm 5' 11" 175lb and at the upper range) that fit into large boys sizes.

I'd still love a highchair, stroller, and playpen that fit 8-)

huggies baby eddie

I agree with diapermommie...BIG SIZED BABY/TODDLER TOYS! *dreams of an adult sized "corn popper" push toy*

I know there's more baby/toddler stuff I'd like to see adult sized but I can't think of them at the moment.

Also, I wish there was a hair removal cream that was safe for ALL areas of the body (even on the diaper area) that would PERMANENTLY remove hair in one application with no risking pain/burns/rashes and no mess.

baby eddie - where did you get your car seat and queen sized kid bed sheets? I'm a bigger girl and can't fit into the special needs car seats meant for people up to 120 lbs.

~ Moogle

I would like to have palstic pants that come up higher in the back so my diaper dosen't stick out. Having forward facing leg holes that actualy fit your body size would be nice too. Clothes that have a larger crotch would be nice, besides sweat pants.

Im not AB, just MIDW (Medicaly Incontinet Diaper Wearer ) but I could see how if I was, large baby toys and furniture would be a must have on the list.

Since I go throug so many cloth diapers a day/week I wish I had the money to buy a super heavy duty washer like the realy big ones at the laundry mat, seems even the most heavy duty one I can buy at Sears, HomeDepot etc. dont last a year with the abuse I give em.

But being MIDW ( Medicaly Incontinet Diaper Wearer ) tops on my list would be a "Super Diaper Cloth" with nano particles or something that would absorb 1000 times it weight in liquid and hold it in the nano particles so it doesen't leak.

He usually cried at least once everyday, not because he was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.

And an adult baby store that would be cool too

I was wondering if somebody would say this. I'm a business baby I guess its showing. I would LOVE an AB store 'AB's R us' anyone? A fitting room....a selection......mommy advice. Big shopping carts our mommies or daddies could push us around in while we pick out what we 'need'.

wow, that would be great.

How about a local diaper club, like a country club! Instead of changing into shorts or golf clothes in the locker room, you could have a locker to put your clothes in and just wear diapers! Play tennis on the courts in diapers! Golf in just diapers! Sit around in the club house with other members playing cards or having a drink in just diapers! It would not be like a diaper party or once a year get together somewhere. This would be an all the time place in your own town where you could stop by at any time and be able to enjoy doing things with other people in just diapers! Everyone would wear just diapers and maybe a shirt and shoes. I would expect that the furniture would have to have plastic slip covers on it though!

How about a local diaper club, like a country club! Instead of changing into shorts or golf clothes in the locker room, you could have a locker to put your clothes in and just wear diapers! Play tennis on the courts in diapers! Golf in just diapers! Sit around in the club house with other members playing cards or having a drink in just diapers! It would not be like a diaper party or once a year get together somewhere. This would be an all the time place in your own town where you could stop by at any time and be able to enjoy doing things with other people in just diapers! Everyone would wear just diapers and maybe a shirt and shoes. I would expect that the furniture would have to have plastic slip covers on it though!

that sounds kinda neat. you forgot one though, play billiards in diapers.

I'm surprised no one has suggested that mythical "pill to make you incontinent". :)

Here's what I sometimes wish for: a way to easily recognize other infantilists. I'm imagining something like a key fob that you carry around with you, and if you meet someone else with a key fob that matches yours, both of them would beep. This wouldn't necessarily be for infantilists alone; it could be a way for people in lots of different communities and subcultures to recognize each other in public. But just imagine how nice it would be to meet someone at work, or at a party, or a bus stop, and have your AB-signals both beep.

I'm surprised no one has suggested that mythical "pill to make you incontinent". :)

Here's what I sometimes wish for: a way to easily recognize other infantilists. I'm imagining something like a key fob that you carry around with you, and if you meet someone else with a key fob that matches yours, both of them would beep. This wouldn't necessarily be for infantilists alone; it could be a way for people in lots of different communities and subcultures to recognize each other in public. But just imagine how nice it would be to meet someone at work, or at a party, or a bus stop, and have your AB-signals both beep.

Ahhh you beat me to it. I was thinking about it last night and today again. The pill to make U totally incontinent actually two pills. One pill that makes you totally incontinent. Makes you mess and pee w/o evening knowing. Then when you want to stop you take the other pill reverse things w/o any side affects. Totally safe and it was guaranteed. The thing with the beep AB-signals both beeping? LOL . U go into a store to the adult diaper section and see a gal standing there checking out daipee's there U both start beeping lol. I like this topic. May be I was thinking about diapers where today when you buy them. There's strips or letters that say meduim or wetness incidators. I wish you could buy your favorite brand and chose if you want plain but maybe just a little balloons on the front would be neat. Have a little style to them if you choose.

Ok, I would invent private 1 on 1 chat on this board. Ok, I won't get my diaper in a bunch, but why isn't there such a thing. I'm here to meet people and posting is great, but you would think chatting would be THE way to talk to people. But when you go to chat its just blabber.

I posted the original thread to this. and I had no idea how great the responce would be. A lovingly playful group, I love it.

I love the big toy idea, maybe not a 'baby' thing, but yeeh, adult sized inch worm, the green machine,,sweet.

The beeper thing I thought was out of the 'box', but loved the idea of shopping for diapers and you and the person next to you has a beeper that goes off.

Maybe some investor will read this and take care of us big babies!!

But, what about the chat thing.

baby matthew

A ray gun that could instantly shrink an adult to any size (not age), I would love to be the size of an 18 month old baby but know exactly what was going on so I could enjoy bottles,sippy cups and be strapped into a real child car seat, sleep in a real cot/porta cot and how cool is that stroller going to feel? What size would you be and why and would you regress your age to match?? Did I miss any other baby things that people like?

Baby Marc