LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Look For Abdl's When In Public?

So today I'm in beautiful but rainy San Francisco, Ca. Walking around Peir 39, (lets not talk about oil spills :crybaby: ) anyway, I found myself checking SOME people out to see if I could find anyone that just might be wearing, minus the OLD people. I know this is the west, and there just doesn't seem to be many of us out here, but I thought, what the hell. Didn't see anything that I turned a light on. But I am just wondering now. When your in San Francisco, well, just kidding, but anywhere, do you find yourself just looking around for others?

thats my thought for the evening

nighty night

baby matthew

Absolutely. I love ass, I scope it all the time. Same thing as you -- Just wondering if anyone else wears diapers, too. I've only spotted a couple of 40's women in them, though. Pretty sexy for women you wouldn't normally give a second glance to. Too bad not all of 'em are cougar-types.

Yea, I work in retail (office supplies) so I see a whole LOT of people every day and I come in close contact with them (face to face) to sell something or answer questions about a certain product. Well, I can only say I THINK I've come across a few spottings, both female, and both a bit older. But I do look for them quite a bit. I'll watch chicks as they walk by, hot or not just to see if there's any sign of a diaper under their pants or listen for any kind of rustle or crinkle, which is how I found out those 2 women were wearing diapers, by the sound and the first case the sheer size of the diaper (had to have been cloth) was a dead give away. But it was more or less, a passive 'that's cool' thought.

But I still look for it every day. And I guess the main reason why (for me) is that I like to see other people just going about their lives, knowing that rarely anyone will even think that they are wearing a diaper. But here I am looking for it and they don't know it when I spot the signs.

I don't know if I go looking for someone wearing diapers but I do like looking at the rear ends of cute women! That is one of the great pleasures in life for a normal hetero-sexual guy like me! By the way, the only other people I've seen that I know were wearing diapers is a DL friend of mine and once at a diaper party I went to.

My starbucks location inside the grocery store is literally 6 feet away from the adult diaper aisle. And i can see it clearly. So when im not busy i try to pay attention (not too obviosly duh) to what kind of people purchase. And you cant tell im looking since im behind a cabinet with a window. ;) On the downside those diapees stare at me all day long during my shift. Its like they are haunting me!!! <_< Calling my name Paaaax! paaaaax!!! paaaaaaax wear meeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

And so what kinds of people have you seen, pax? :)

I never noticed anyone wearing diapers under street clothes, except for an AB friend of mine I visited a few times, or at an AB party--and even then, when you'd expect to see people diapered, I was generally slow to notice. I'm just kind of oblivious I guess.

I noticed someone in a wheelchair who had a spare diaper in a bag slung over the back of his chair; he'd forgotten to zip the bag. And I've often noticed people buying diapers at the drugstore--generally older people. One time I saw a young couple in their twenties buying a pack of Attends, and it was pretty clear from their facial expressions and body language that they were buying them for fun, not medical need. He was enjoying himself but embarrassed at the same time, and she was smugly amused about it. I wish I could've thought of a way to strike up a conversation...

I do I find myself looking and scoping other womens behind. See if maybe their wearing a diaper. Never till one day I had to run to wal-mart and check- out. And this girl in front of me walking had a diaper on. I couldn't it but you could see the bludge and could tell it was thick. She sort of waddle a little. She wasn't buying any diapers. didn't see any. I wanted to talk to her but had to go and was in a hurry. On my way home that's all I could think about. Randomly happened.