LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop Or Pee And What Kind?

I don't usually poop in my diapers, because mainly I need an enema to do so, and its just too messy, to do all the time, but i wear a diaper and plastic pants,most of the day staying wet the whole day.

I love being wet all day.

Pooping is a "messy enterprise" unless it involves a toilet.

I can't imagine doing it in anything other than a toilet or at least a full size

diaper. Otherwise it is going to get into places that it -really- isn't supposed

to, which is nasty. (I know it sounds hypocritical, but if one must poop in a

diaper I think that something designed for the job is a lot less nasty than

something like a goodnights, which was never meant for that kind of

abuse, lol )

One thing to think about- if you like being that messy/nasty why even bother

wasting a diaper? For me part of the allure of having a diaper on was that

they would at least do their job. :) Maybe I'm in the minority but I like

diapers that work correctly. :)

Mikey

Both, might as well get my money's worth out of the bambinos, and, well that's what diapers are for! Not in my normal undies tho, ew. I share laundry with other people in my building, I don't really wanna be washing poopie undies in there. Hehe.

I'll pee anywhere, I keep the pooing at home, then if I wanna sit and bounce around in my messy pants, I can. That's half the fun anyhow!

Just messing a diaper is nothing for clean up compared to having sex on top of a messy diaper. And personally my boyfriend is nice enough to let me to enemas on him, cuz I like cleaning him up. And, well enema messy pants are pretty easy to clean, might be alot in the diaper, but clean up is actually easier because it's not as sticky ;)

I wear for fun and have never messed outside the house. As for wetting and messing....well only in a diapee cause that's what they're for and I'm to young for pull-ups/trainers :P . Haven't tried either in pants. I've found enema's to be a bit toooo much for a diaper unless it's a small one...(hint a few CC's of liquid glycerine is quite explosive and can be contained)

-giggles-

Ta. LitlAndy

P.S. diapermommie...you got one lucky BF :)

I use the diaper what it was designed for, both activities work well for me. I only load them up at home, then I don't have to worry about the smell factor. And like diapermommie said" I keep the pooing at home, then if I wanna sit and bounce around in my messy pants, I can. That's half the fun anyhow!"

Wet and Messy :thumbsup:

Three Rivers

I poop and wet in whatever I am wearing, when the need arises.

Mainly wear diapers as they contain it better.

I think we are too self concsious about these issues.

I Agree with All of these Points. The Last one I Believe to be Especially True.

Rockies Fan

Dont like to poop my diapers but it happens sometimes i cant get to the bathroom in time. Just cause too much yeast infection for me and its a messy clean up - need a bath then to wash the smell away. Pee, I have to because of medical issues. I enjoy the diapers but not the pee or poop and the pee irritates my skin and i have to get skin cream from the dr if i stay wet too long.