LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Class Should I Wear One Or Not?

There are these hot girls in my college class and it would kind of arouse me to be wearing a diaper around them. I usually wear sweat pants so I don't think it will be noticeable. Should I or not? Will it be noticebale?

You slob, you should dress up for class...then you will be noticed by the girls....they won't find out about the diaper underneath until you tell them, though, even if it is a nice suit.

It all depends on what you want to get out of it! In another post you started you said that when you see a hot girl you wish you were wearing diapers so they would notice and maybe offer to change you. If you really feel you want hot girls to notice that you have a diaper on, then I say go for it but you seem to have a conflict. You also said that you wear sweat pants so your diaper probably wouldn't be noticable. What do you want? To wear a diaper discreetly so you won't be noticed by others or wear a diaper that can be noticed by the cute girls? You have to decide. Remember, if you wear a diaper and clothes that make it obvious that you have a diaper on, everyone will know, not just the hot girls. Are you ready for that many people to notice? Also, just because you wear a diaper that is noticable by girls dosen't mean they will be as turned on by your wearing a diaper as you yourself are. In fact, there is a strong possibility that they will be turned off by your diaper. That said, what would be your motivation to wear a diaper under your pants that couldn't be noticed by anyone? Lots to think about and only you can ultimatly make your decision based on your own feelings.

I wore 24/7 during college, and, AFAIK, nobody noticed. At MINIMUM, I wore 2 Attends and a Huggies Size 5 Overnite usually under my Dockers/Jeans to class.

Great in general. Don't have to miss an important part of the lecture, face the wrath of the teacher, worry about an accident, etc.

yeah but what if he leaks?

He doesn't need those diapers to control his peeing or he wouldn't be asking if he should wear them to class...and as for leaks, well, he needs to get his diaper system working so it doesn't....out of class.

There are these hot girls in my college class and it would kind of arouse me to be wearing a diaper around them. I usually wear sweat pants so I don't think it will be noticeable. Should I or not? Will it be noticebale?

I wear diapers and have arousal all day long. I guess as far as noticable, it depends how big you are :D But I say go for it. Being aroused in class with your diapers while peekin at girls feels incredible. If you want the option to show you're wearing diapers, just let your sweat pants ride lower so when you are sitting at your seat your diaper is sticking out a few inches in the back. If you lean forward any girl sitting next to you can see it.