LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls From Which Culture/ Ethnic Background Most Tolerant Of A Guy Who Wears Diapers

Though I don't like to generalize because it doesn't work girls from what culture or ethnic group would be the most tolerant of a guy in diapers. I personally think white women in general, as the fetish is predominately white. Maybe this is because I am white and the girls who either liked to baby me or were tolerant of my diaper fetish have all been white. What does everyone else think?

I've had over 20 women who were mommy/babysitters for me over the years.

Black,White,Asian and just about anything in between. It isn't where your from but who you are inside. That's been my perspective. From complete strangers to girlfriends and wives, all but one were completely understanding and thought it was cute and fun.

I've had over 20 women who were mommy/babysitters for me over the years.

Black,White,Asian and just about anything in between. It isn't where your from but who you are inside.....

Well said Repaid, I was trying to think of how I could word the same myself, so thanks for the benefit of your experience as an example.

D :thumbsup: lly

This gets asked ALOT, but what the others have said is far and away, VERY TRUE. The girl I'm with right now doesn't really have a thing for diapers, or guys in diapers, or even a preference for dominance or submission. In fact, she was lesbian before she met me. :) (You're welcome, guys.)

Be your best self. Don't front. Be sweet. And if you're ugly, fix it. They'll notice you sooner or later. You just can't hang out on the sidelines and expect them to know who you are --actively pursue 'em! Just like you, girls know when they're wanted, and will reciprocate your affection if you give off the right vibe.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know about women, although I'd love to have a granna - I got a dada.

He always knew i was playful/babylike and from the start i played around with him and say 'will oo pay wit meeee?' so it was just part of the relationship and i think that is part of it - being at least partially open with your baby side - i mean, if they dont like it then - then they are not the right person but if they say 'oh you are sooooo cute' like he did then that seems like things are 'right on'.

Even when i first met him i talked about my softie and my blankie... and soon after that i let him catch me with my binki... he thought it was cute.

Race doesn't matter when deciding who the best participants in diaper fetishes are. But I do think society does matter. As long as you consider mates from regions of the world where childrearing is the same, you're likely to find someone with the same inclinations.

I've heard in parts of China, (not everywhere of course, Shanghai people likely use disposable diapers) they used to make children wear pants with a hole in the ass of the pants. So when the child messed himself, he would feel his mess run down his legs. I'm sure this doesn't create people with a diaper fetish, but some other sort of quirk.

I believe the Germans are some of the most freakiest people out there. (Sexy cannibalism, anyone? What about sex toys for pets?)

Why do people have to look at everybody as a color. I love how people think we are a socially ethnic race of people who tolerate everybody, but the small fact is there is always going to be a few bad apples in the bunch. I hang out with every race. But if you know who I am, I am everybody race. *winks* DOLLY!!!

Think its love and understanding not race/nationality.

Why do people have to look at everybody as a color. I love how people think we are a socially ethnic race of people who tolerate everybody, but the small fact is there is always going to be a few bad apples in the bunch. I hang out with every race. But if you know who I am, I am everybody race. *winks* DOLLY!!!

I wouldn't go as far as society accepting nor race. I believe its all personal whether or not someone will accept your diaper wearing side. My wife proved to me that it is just love that is for acceptance when I came out of the closet about it to her. It takes a trusting relationship a real woman/man to accept the other person for who the are. :)

~Brian