LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Sneaking Into Real Life

I find my AB/DL side sneaking into my real life all the time, especially in my language. I'll catch myself saying things like "I have to go potty" instead of the more macho "I gotta take a piss" even in when I'm not in AB/DL mode (which is kinda funny anyhoo cuz I'm incon and either I leak into diapers or I self cath to drain). Other juvenile references constantly work there way into my every day speech. I'm not sure anyone notices but I rarely hear anyone else outside of moms of babies and toddlers talking this way.

Anyone else experience this?

Mo

yup....my toddler speech creeps into my everyday speech. In fact I was writing a paper earlier this week and without any notice I switched to toddler spelling :lol: good thing for spell check and editing ;)

you're not alone mogumbo! ^_^

yuppy...and ive only been an AB for a little less than a year...and recently (the past 2-3 months) ive been actively roleplaying

and it only gets worse as time goes on :lol:

Well, I'm no AB but I've obviously been spending way too much time around you AB's in the chat cause it has been called to my attention that I keep writing "wif" and "yous" in IM with friends...and I said "wif" to my mom the other day. Not that she noticed.

Sure, blame it on us ABs ....lol

I use to be that way when I seemed to be more stressed and more obsessed with my AB side, but in the last few years I haven 't noticed it as much. I'm not saying that I never do, I just don't do it as often, but when I do, its definitely a DOH moment

I can't say that I've changed but I know my mind is turned on all the time ... people will say things jokingly like "Oh, you're such a big baby" and I'm thinking to myself ... "Yes, if only you knew ..." lol

This happens way more than I would like it to. Although it happens more to me when I'm stressed or upset about something. Then I tend to whine.... and I'll catch myself and think "what in the hell am I doing?". When I do let something infantile slip, it's pretty noticeable. I'm one of those unfortunate people that blush really really easy.... so I'm sure you can imagine....

i said something in the dr's office the other day...hers hadda take a second and figure out what i sayed! :lol: den i hadda splain it! ^_^ if only dems knew! ;)

Guest John_Q_Sample

I act like a spoiled brat and throw tantrums with my girl all the time... she thinks its funny. I have to agree about people calling me a "big baby"... stops me in my tracks for a second, then I try to make a mental soundbite of the moment for future reference in my fantasy files.