LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Total Incontinence How To

Hello: All

I was on the net for the past few days trying to find out info on how to become totally Incontinent and can not seem to find really much of anything. I have been into diapers just about my whole life now and have been wearing them 24/7 for about three weeks. My goal is to not have control over wetting my diapers, I try to relax as much as possible and just let it happen but I can seem to do it totally and can not seem to wet my self while sleeping. My wife is really into being my mommy so this is somthing that is both our thing and I would really like to be able to loose cotrol of when i go pee.

I was woundering if anyone here wears diapers all the time and was able to become Incontinent and how they did it and how long does it usual;ly take.

I read about these hynotic tapes you can buy but do they really work?

Tommy :D

to go 24/7 with no control is a simple thing to do. try weting every 30min. also to for get about being in a diaper. just relax and let go. do not check your diaper all the time just go.

every one wants it now. and gets hiper over not instant loss of control. it could take a year or 3 days who knows. the more you fret over what is happing the more you will not get what you want.

as for going at night. dry dandelion tea. http://coffeetea.about.com/od/herbaltea/p/dandelion.htm

http://www.herbsarespecial.com.au/free-her.../dandelion.html

Yeah, most every ABDL who wears 24/7 (or hasn't yet and wants to) also has the dream of being completely incon.

I experienced a pretty fair degree of incontinence after wearing for only 90 days. I will say, the more you drink, the more often you have chances to 'just go' and recondition your body to ignoring the request to retain waste by default. inherently, more diapers and more changes are in your near future. (see more dollars and/or washings, too)

So, drink LOTS of fluids, stay hydrated. Caffeine, stimulants, all the things they tell "real" medical incons NOT to ingest, are EXCELLENT for anyone wanting to achieve any degree of incontinence.

The tapes and/or in person hypnosis have a very sporadic level of "success" some of us (myself included) have too strong of a mind to be susceptible to suggestion.

In my experience, you just change your life and views and live as if diapers weren't an option, they're an absolute. Forget about using the potty except for those times you're sick or too drunk. Drink lots of water and concentrate on the fact that you're not going to hold it in anymore.

I have worn diapers since I was about six years old and have always wanted to be incontinent. About 4 1/2 years ago I decided to go 24/7. I found Warp My Mind and decided to try the hypnotic CDs available there. It took about two years to achive bladder incontinence, but about another year and a half to achive bowel incontinence. I am now totally incontinent and need to wear diapers. It took a long time but it did work. This is what I have always wanted and if you just try, you can get there too.

I was on the net for the past few days trying to find out info on how to become totally Incontinent and can not seem to find really much of anything.

(snip)

I was woundering if anyone here wears diapers all the time and was able to become Incontinent and how they did it and how long does it usual;ly take.

You should read up in the incontinence forum on DailyDi...this topic has been hashed out there quite a bit, though not recently.

Be careful what you wish for...there have also been discussions (on incon forum again) from those who have become incon by this route, and want it back....I'm quite happy to play at it part time. HAVING to do diapers every day is a pain in the neck!

SoCalAB and warpmymind have hypnotic stuff available. The cost for these is quite small compared to what you will spend in diapers, so I'd give it a shot. Not sure if DPF is still operating or not, they had some interesting ideas, like switching to baby mode on cue from your partner.

As for timing: You didn't learn to hold your pee in a month, and you have been practicing holding it for years, so don't expect to undo it in just a month...it's very much a training thing. It's also very much a relaxation thing...do you feel it is safe? You can also practice continuing to do whatever you were doing while you pee, and not stopping whatever when you feel the need to pee.

Night wetting is harder, but also trainable...just be sure to drink enough water before bed that you have to go in the middle of the night, but not so much that you can't fall asleep. Do not get out of bed when you have to go...you want to train yourself that it is OK to pee while you are in bed, then OK to not fully wake up for it, then OK not to wake up at all.

Dill_Pickle

WTF????

Man I would seek some professional help.

I was fecal incontinent in the 90s and would wish it on anyone! I had colon surgery and things got back to normal.

I have been night wet for most of my life. Dealing with diapers at bedtime isn't a big problem unless you travel and the airline looses your diaper bag! (been there and done that too)

Whatever happens, I hope you are happy

RDB

I was on the net for the past few days trying to find out info on how to become totally Incontinent and can not seem to find really much of anything. I have been into diapers just about my whole life now and have been wearing them 24/7 for about three weeks. My goal is to not have control over wetting my diapers, I try to relax as much as possible and just let it happen but I can seem to do it totally and can not seem to wet my self while sleeping. My wife is really into being my mommy so this is somthing that is both our thing and I would really like to be able to loose cotrol of when i go pee.

Thank you all for the reply's. i found more info from everyone here than hours searching on the net!! I thank you for the link for those teas as well. I will be sure to try some of that stuff. I have been trying to relax more and more and just letting things go when they wants which seems to be working to a point, I guess I just have alittle ways to go yet.

I did have one question: After wearing a diaper 24/7 I found that what i think is diaper rash? What does this exactly look like?

tommyboy

Its red. Its a rash. Would be slightly tender to the touch, maybe feel like burn. (that's technically what it is -- a low-grade chemical burn) Are you one of those fortunate enough to have skin made of flesh-colored glass that seems impervious to its environment? How have you never had a rash before?

CHANGE YOUR DIAPER MORE OFTEN. Avoid sitting/living in a wet diaper for extended periods. Like I said, if you're gonna make this a permanent change, you need to treat yourself EXACTLY like a baby; change as soon as you can after you're wet.

Desitin is a good cream, but then again, so is Bag Balm. (Used in my lifetime) Baby Oil/Lotion can also help prevent rash.

There are two relatively good 'Training Manuals' at [That site]'s:

'How To Become Incontinent' - More conversational, less clear and accurate. Uses a phrase I really enjoyed, 'Regaining your incontinence'.

'Twelve Month Training Program' - More scientific, some interesting details, quite a fun read.

CHANGE YOUR DIAPER MORE OFTEN. Avoid sitting/living in a wet diaper for extended periods. Like I said, if you're gonna make this a permanent change, you need to treat yourself EXACTLY like a baby; change as soon as you can after you're wet.
I disagree, a key to full-time diaper training is to STOP PAYING ATTENTION, you must get used to being a bit wet. I'm not recommending you make a rash worse, but if you want to retrain your bladder to void freely, you must pay as little attention to it as possible. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

Of course, I have never given myself a rash, the worst I've done is a concurrent case of razor burn and monkey butt (sore skin between the cheeks from friction and wetness) and even that cleared up in a day. Still, there are certain realities to 24/7 diaper training, and wearing wet diapers is one of them.

I thank you for the commet!! I know what you mean about there being times when you can not change right away, I can remember about 15 times i was not able to change right away within the last few days. I had gotten some secure xplus and abri form x plus diapers the other day off the net. I had used depends in the past which really suck for 24/7 wear. The abri form and secure x plus are alot better than i ever expected except they are very very thick which is kinda a good thing.

Does anyone know of any other brands of diapers that are really thick besides abri form and secure? Or anyones that are even thicker than these brands?

I did want to ask you guys once again how long it took for you to become totally incont? It still seems that I have to tell my self to go even though things have progressed alittle where I can go alittle easier now.

tommyboy

I've posted these before, but here's some hypno files...

http://rapidshare.com/files/58452404/Sleep.zip

and here's the link to the total incon guide...

http://www.gaybabydiaperhangout.com/guide.pdf

theres more info on my blog. before you start a thread about becoming Incontinent, just search the forums and you'll find about a million of them. Enjoy!

Tommyboy

You will not become totaly incontinence in 5 days.

As I see it you posted on the 19th asking about total incontinence and how accomplish this.

You can obtain a level of incontinence that will be next to total incontinence and have very little control of your bladder if that is what you truley wish.

HOWEVER it will not happen any time soon, it takes TIME to retrain your bladder to empty its self on its own.

I am talking lots and lots of time, a good year of time, a year of 24-7 diapers, no cheating, not even once.

BUT be forworned it will take EVEN LONGER to RETRAIN your bladder to gain control of it again than it did to loose control of it.

Be prepaired to have with you at all times a spare diaper for those emergency diaper changes that will and do happen. A backpack makes a good diaper bag.

I am not going to try and talk you out of this but also be prepaired to spend a good portion of your income on disposable diapers as you may have already found out they aint cheap.

Good luck on your quest and please do keep us informes as to your progress.

I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 and peeing in them for over 6 months now. I’m finally starting to exhibit symptoms of loss of control. More nights of the week I’m wetting myself without waking. I can sleep well into the morning and have a completely soaked diaper. I’ll also spontaneously wet myself during the day. Its different than before when I was letting myself go. When it happens, I have no knowledge that it is going to happen, it just suddenly does. I’m also leaking more often. I find myself peeing even when I don’t think I have to go.

Its not total loss of control but I can really see the signs now. Basically I’ve past the point were I now HAVE to wear diapers. I could probably control things but its more natural for me not to.

So for me, it has been 6 months before it really started to happen. Now in those 6 months, I truly haven’t tired to hold it or force it. I really do live by my rules. When I have to pee, I do. No matter what. I try to stay as relaxed as possible so that when I have to pee, I just do.

It is such a wonderful feeling. I can’t describe how cool it is to just suddenly pee with no warning or to wake up completely soaked and not have to pee. How cool it is to get up in the morning and walk around with a completely soaked diaper. Or how it felt the first time I notice I found myself just leaking.

So, to answer your question, just follow my rules and in about 6 months you should see some real progress.

I've been almost 24/7 for months now. But I do not want to be incontinent, and I'm not. I pee and poop while diapered much the same way as when not diapered. That is, I wait until I really need to go. The difference being that in diapers, I don't have to go use a specific room or piece of plumbing. I go wherever I am and in any position, be it sitting, standing or laying down. So far, the only move towards incontinence for me is that I don't seem to be able to hold it as long as I once could. But that could be age related too.