LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone know if there's any such thing as a bladder enema? We always hear about enemas for bowel but what about the bladder? I've always fantasized about my wife force injecting a solution like enema up my bladder to cause temporary urinary incontinence.

5 minutes ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

Anyone know if there's any such thing as a bladder enema? We always hear about enemas for bowel but what about the bladder? I've always fantasized about my wife force injecting a solution like enema up my bladder to cause temporary urinary incontinence.

YES -- I have heard of bladder enemas and do them now and then. It is not for temprorary urinary incontinance. When I do it, it is to fill my bladder with water and make me have to urinate badly. It feels the same as when I get an enema. However, it is in a different place.

I have often been given enemas in both my digestive tract and urinary tract at the very same time. The feeling of having to go from both at once and not being allowed to can be a lot of fun for both myself and the one doing it to me. When it is done to me an inflatable dildo is put in my butt to make me retain the enema in my butt. A large catheter is put in my penis to make me keep the enema in my bladder in. Usually as much as 6 quarts or more is put in my butt. As for my bladder, it is very dangerous to put more than 2 quarts in that. Unlike the butt, there is only one way out for the water. That is through the urinary tract. If you put in too much it can rupture the bladder and cause severe pain and damage to the  persons body. It can even cause an extremely painful death.  For that reason only 2 quarts are ever put in there. Even that much can be rather painful, but tolerable.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Whenever I allow someone to give me enemas or if I give them to someone else, safety is of utmost importance. The purpose is to clean out the person of all fecal matter or to clean the urinary tract. It is not to injure myself or the other person in any way. There is some element of force involved, but not to the extent that it causes any body damage. It does hurt somewhat when a large quantity of water is put in. But, not to the point where I or the other person must scream in agony from it.  At times it may make me or the other person have to cry, but never really scream.

AS FOR HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE IN BOTH PLACES: I normally can take about 6 quarts with no problems and it not coming out the other end -- my mouth. I can take more than 6 qauarts, but that will force for the water to go out the other end -- my mouth. I am willing to take that much. If it is an enema in my bladder, I will not allow more than 2 quarts to be put in that end for the reason that I stated above. It can rupture the bladder and be vbery agonzingly painful or even kill me. When I get enemas in both my butt and my bladder at the same time, it can be 8 quarts or more in my butt and 2 quarts in my bladder at the same time. This gives an extremely full feeling in both places. It does hurt quite a bit. However, it is not that bad and I can take it. Quite often I have been given up to 6 quarts in my butt and 2 quarts in my bladder and made to retain it all for up to 20 minutes before being allowed to let any of it out. Even then, I have at times only been allowed to let it out one end then the other.

As for diapers when I get this done to me, I have at times been put in a diaper after the water is in both my butt and my bladder, then then made to let both out in the diaper. A few times I have been made to sit in a tub of water and let both out in the water. Of course, I must then bathe in what comes out. I must rub the shit all over my body as if it is soap and then rinse it off. When that has been done to me, after sitting in my shit and piss for a few minutes, I have been made to rinse it all off myself, get out and cleran the tub. I am then allowed to get in the shower and competely wash my entire body with soap so I am then nice and clean inside and outside.

If anyone would ever like to do this to me I am more than willing to allow you to do this to me. However, you must be able to host me days from about 10:45 A.M. to about 2:45 P.M. for about 2 to 2½ hours. You can be either male or female or a couple who is male/female, male/male or female/female.  Even mixed groups can do this to me. I really like to get enemas from groups of up to five males and then have them all take me anally as long as they all use condoms. As for them cumming while inside of me, I really do like the feeling of it when they do, especially if it is hard and there is a lot that comes out of each male. I just do not want it to remain inside of me. It must be with a condom only and no bareback.

Albert-1701

Email: me-1701@proton.me

7 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

Is this the same thing as a bladder flush or bladder irrigation? If so I believe it had to be done with a catheter. Some people are okay with catheterization but Im not a big fan. I had it done once when I was younger and found it very uncomfortable. Its my understanding that once the solution drains the urinary system returns to whatever level it was prior to the procedure.

This is really dangerous, don't do this. There's the infection risk, but worse than that, there's the risk of back pressure on the kidneys. 

There's a condition called Vesicoureteral reflux (where urine flows back up the kidneys). 

From Wikipedia:

> Thus VUR not only increases the frequency of UTIs, but also the risk of damage to upper urinary structures and end-stage renal disease

Here's a diagram the damage you risk doing:

image.thumb.png.26a01847fd3f8c1337c50243380f58eb.png

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

This is really dangerous, don't do this. There's the infection risk, but worse than that, there's the risk of back pressure on the kidneys. 

There's a condition called Vesicoureteral reflux (where urine flows back up the kidneys). 

From Wikipedia:

> Thus VUR not only increases the frequency of UTIs, but also the risk of damage to upper urinary structures and end-stage renal disease

Here's a diagram the damage you risk doing:

image.thumb.png.26a01847fd3f8c1337c50243380f58eb.png

It almost looks like the bladder would burst from this.

Yeah, I won't be pursuing this I had a different picture in my mind what it does. I definitely don't want to mess up my kidneys or upper urinary tract that would not be fun. I heard about in a movie called Sybil. The mother is extremely abusive, and it mentions her giving her bladder enemas. Now I know why it's so dangerous and painful.