LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anybody miss this as a baby?

Hi guys! I have kind of a weird question. Does anybody miss when they were little and their Mommy or Daddy could just lift their legs up with one hand and wipe their bottom and then slide a new diaper underneath their bottom during a diaper change and tape it up nice and tight afterwards? I've come to realize that the older I've gotten, the more I miss little things like that. That must be me channeling my inner 11 month old baby. So I'm curious, Does anybody feel the same way?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Little Cub Pants said:

Hi guys! I have kind of a weird question. Does anybody miss when they were little and their Mommy or Daddy could just lift their legs up with one hand and wipe their bottom and then slide a new diaper underneath their bottom during a diaper change and tape it up nice and tight afterwards? I've come to realize that the older I've gotten, the more I miss little things like that. That must be me channeling my inner 11 month old baby. So I'm curious, Does anybody feel the same way?

Thankfully, I have a mom that allows me to be an adult baby and lets me dress like a baby.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I do not even remember that

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Don't remember that ever happening but I like the idea of someone changing me like that.

Really, what do you like about it specifically my little ashy? I like hearing your perspective on things.😁😊😃

Bro ,no adults changed like that . It maybe nostalgic but it’s not practical or efficient to do that with adults .trust me my Aide changes me like 9X’s a day , those days are just cobwebs in the brain bucket . Infants and toddlers are easily changed that way adults not so much unless Lou Ferrigno or Arnold Shwartnegger happens to be your daddy . 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Bro ,no adults changed like that . It maybe nostalgic but it’s not practical or efficient to do that with adults .trust me my Aide changes me like 9X’s a day , those days are just cobwebs in the brain bucket . Infants and toddlers are easily changed that way adults not so much unless Lou Ferrigno or Arnold Shwartnegger happens to be your daddy . 

Or you're living in an ABDL story where the caregivers always seem to have Herculean strength!

And yes, I include most of my stories in that :P

• Like 2

I think most adult babies would prefer having their diaper changed, legs lifted tush wiped clean and giving a nice diaper pat when your all diapered clean and sucking your paci the whole time 

• Like 2
On 4/21/2024 at 2:08 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

TAPE? I'm a pins in a cloth diaper baby--the way it should be!

16 hours ago, BabyJune said:

TAPE? I'm a pins in a cloth diaper baby--the way it should be!

You do not have to worry about an 18-1/2 minute gap. You do not have to worry about worms

• Confused 1