LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anybody miss this as a baby?

Hi guys! I have kind of a weird question. Does anybody miss when they were little and their Mommy or Daddy could just lift their legs up with one hand and wipe their bottom and then slide a new diaper underneath their bottom during a diaper change and tape it up nice and tight afterwards? I've come to realize that the older I've gotten, the more I miss little things like that. That must be me channeling my inner 11 month old baby. So I'm curious, Does anybody feel the same way?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Little Cub Pants said:

Hi guys! I have kind of a weird question. Does anybody miss when they were little and their Mommy or Daddy could just lift their legs up with one hand and wipe their bottom and then slide a new diaper underneath their bottom during a diaper change and tape it up nice and tight afterwards? I've come to realize that the older I've gotten, the more I miss little things like that. That must be me channeling my inner 11 month old baby. So I'm curious, Does anybody feel the same way?

Thankfully, I have a mom that allows me to be an adult baby and lets me dress like a baby.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I do not even remember that

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Don't remember that ever happening but I like the idea of someone changing me like that.

Really, what do you like about it specifically my little ashy? I like hearing your perspective on things.😁😊😃

Bro ,no adults changed like that . It maybe nostalgic but it’s not practical or efficient to do that with adults .trust me my Aide changes me like 9X’s a day , those days are just cobwebs in the brain bucket . Infants and toddlers are easily changed that way adults not so much unless Lou Ferrigno or Arnold Shwartnegger happens to be your daddy . 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Bro ,no adults changed like that . It maybe nostalgic but it’s not practical or efficient to do that with adults .trust me my Aide changes me like 9X’s a day , those days are just cobwebs in the brain bucket . Infants and toddlers are easily changed that way adults not so much unless Lou Ferrigno or Arnold Shwartnegger happens to be your daddy . 

Or you're living in an ABDL story where the caregivers always seem to have Herculean strength!

And yes, I include most of my stories in that :P

• Like 2

I think most adult babies would prefer having their diaper changed, legs lifted tush wiped clean and giving a nice diaper pat when your all diapered clean and sucking your paci the whole time 

• Like 4
On 4/21/2024 at 2:08 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

TAPE? I'm a pins in a cloth diaper baby--the way it should be!

16 hours ago, BabyJune said:

You do not have to worry about an 18-1/2 minute gap. You do not have to worry about worms

• Confused 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2024 at 8:09 AM, BabyJune said:

Not for me. I'm a disposable diaper baby. And I LOVE plain white diapers with prints on them. They're more babyish that way. And I LOVE the adhesive tapes on them, especially the one style tapes because for me they just complete that baby feeling that I love so much!😊♥️🥰

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Little Cub Pants said:

Not for me. I'm a disposable diaper baby. And I LOVE plain white diapers with prints on them. They're more babyish that way. And I LOVE the adhesive tapes on them, especially the one style tapes because for me they just complete that baby feeling that I love so much!😊♥️🥰

I’ve only been using disposable, I kinda feel bad about it but apparently diaper filling can be used as insulation in houses after it’s been treated so maybe we should keep filling up these disposables and recycle them! The diaper I have on now has 3 tapes on it but they are attached so it’s kinda like one big tape, it also has a wetness indicator which is nice.