LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

IS there a table of contents for this story board?

I noticed this is different  than the normal story section thats  of the normal DD website.

can you give me directions how to use the BOARD list?

• Confused 1

I'm not sure I understand the question to be honest.

6 hours ago, mh5 said:

can you give me directions how to use the BOARD list?

What do you mean exactly? 

6 hours ago, mh5 said:

I noticed this is different  than the normal story section thats  of the normal DD website.

The NORMAL DD website and the NORMAL story section?

What do you mean normal? as far as I know there is no alternate version of Daily Diapers or its story forum, unless it's mobile maybe...I don't know.

7 hours ago, mh5 said:

how to use the BOARD list?

There is no index of stories here on the board. Your best bet is to search tags that are on the sides of the stories or below. Completed section does only have complete works there, but there are a lot of completed works that have never been moved. The only index that's been attempted at all on another site (adisc) is rarely updated, and it's difficult to do so. I do have an index of Diaper Dimension works that I've come up with, but even that will be a long term project most likely. 

At this point in the site I can't imagine anyone having the time to attempt to index the stories on this site. When I want to search for something new, sometimes the best option is to just start on one page and click over and over again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Your best bet is to search tags that are on the sides of the stories or below.

As Baby Sofia indicates, the tags can be very useful.  If you are part of what the publishing industry calls the Harry Potter demographic, the tags will direct you to the Diaper Dimension, furries, magic, robots, sci fi, and a good deal of the storytelling about Amazons and littles.  Titles can also serve you well.  A very popular trope here is child abuse via diaper humiliation.  For example, look for titles that combine the word "Aunt" with "summer" and/or "vacation," and the odds are this is what you will find.  Ultimately, the best approach is to go through the hundred plus pages of story titles, and use tag and title searches to move things along.  If you are interested in stories about adults that are set in the real world, I would start with the oldest entries, and move forward.  There are quite a few authors here with many stories to their credit, so in time you should develop a feel for the turf that they've carved out.  Find one of these authors whom you like, and then run the gauntlet of what they have to offer here.  Hope this helps.