LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anybody know what kind of pacifier this is?

Hi guys! Quick question. Does anybody know what kind of pacifier this is? I've been trying to find one. And for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. I know I saw it the other day. But I just can't seem to find it.

20231201_223335~3.jpg

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

No idea, had a dig round on Google and couldn't find an exact match although there's plenty of dinosaur themed ones.

Can you link some down below? because I'm having trouble finding some that I really like.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Looks like a pacifier addict. 

https://pacifieraddict.com/

Thank you so much Mikey! The more I look at it the more I think it's a pacifier addict too. I knew you would know which one it was. But it looks like they're out of stock of that one because I can't find it, unless I overlooked it. Which seems very possible.

• Thanks 1

I agree - pacifier addict, which is Rearz. That's their size 6 adult pacifier, with a print on it - but you can customize them, so it may be something someone ordered, rather than something they list. 

I was going to get one with a Pampers logo on it when I was there in person a couple of years ago, but whereas the pacifier costs like $5, adding the print brought it up to $20 or something... not worth it to me. I have like 25 of them already. But if you find that image and go to them with it, they can make that for you. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I agree - pacifier addict, which is Rearz. That's their size 6 adult pacifier, with a print on it - but you can customize them, so it may be something someone ordered, rather than something they list. 

I was going to get one with a Pampers logo on it when I was there in person a couple of years ago, but whereas the pacifier costs like $5, adding the print brought it up to $20 or something... not worth it to me. I have like 25 of them already. But if you find that image and go to them with it, they can make that for you. 

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I actually emailed them and and they said that they didn't carry that type of pacifier. But it's good to know that I can always get it custom made like that if I wanted to.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for all the feedback on the pacifier! After a lot of digging and a LOT of research, I've come to the conclusion that my friend in the photo probably had that pacifier custom-made on Etsy, seeing as I can't find it anywhere. Which means I'll just have to get one custom made for myself too, which is fine because I've already talked to the owner of the shop and she can probably do it. I'm going to wait till next month to get it though. As I already have another paci being custom made by her. I'll tell you guys more about it in a separate post. Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it!😁😊