LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

InConrol BeDry Night

Wore one last night for the first time. Impressive capacity, kept me dry overnight and I still felt dry in the morning. Comfortable fit, slightly wider in the center, which I like for gap free thigh folds.

InControl BeDry Night

• Like 1

Tried my first one a week ago overnight.  Absorption is very impressive, lasted me over 10 hours totally soaked and very swollen!  Would not have been able to get pants on over it, at least my jeans.  Only problem I have is the side panels are not as long as on other diapers.  I barely got them overlapped on each side enough to tape them together.  I also did not like the hook and loop tapes.  They would not hold (I have the same issue with Beyond XP5000) and had to pin it on with diaper pins through the tapes.  Otherwise from my using only one so far, the diaper itself is excellent!  Just wish the side panels were a little longer and they had dual tapes instead of hook and loop.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Just wish the side panels were a little longer and they had dual tapes instead of hook and loop.

I've found this with Rearz' large-sized newer products. I moved to the XL in some models, even though by waist size, I could still theoretically wear a medium. The size of my legs makes the lower taps barely reach the front, which is more of an issue with hook/loop fasteners, because if you don't overlap that mesh, you're toast, unless you use a mechanical fastener like a pin or a staple. I'm in a Mega Barnyard right now in size Large, and the lower tabs are only half on the mesh. Granted, they are staying put - I slept in it as well and none of them came off - but the next size up would be a better fit. Whereas I can still wear a medium MegaMax, and an XL MegaMax would go to my chest and be visible from space. 

6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I've found this with Rearz' large-sized newer products. I moved to the XL in some models, even though by waist size, I could still theoretically wear a medium.

Interesting that not long after you posted that I received their latest email.  And there was this....
image.png

And at first, my brain registered this where it says trimmer fit:
image.png

I'm guessing my brain registered that as saying the new fit is total shit.

• Haha 2

Just a way to save a few pennies on each diaper while making everyone think it's a good idea by saying, "New Trimmer Fit".  If they thought about it, they would realize adult babies don't want "Trimmer" but "Bulky".

As I work my way through the bag, I continue to be impressed by these. Always feel dry and no leaks. Velcro tabs hold well.