LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you grow up a bedwetter?

2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Yup

"Outgrew it" when I was 12 though

12 hmmm I was just getting started. I wet all through my teens.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Yup

"Outgrew it" when I was 12 though

Wow! that's really cool Ashy. I really wish I grew up a bedwetter. But I didn't unfortunately.😔 Although, I do remember that when I was 8 years old I wet the bed one night and it was a lot of pee-pees. So much so that my mom put the fear of God in me and I never wanted to do it again after that, even though it was just an accident. Did you wear diapers for bed wetting during that time or no?

• Like 2

I didn't grow up a bed wetter but there were those occasional childish situations when trying to sleep in my own room where I would wet the bed sometimes. If I recall, the only reason I stopped and got of it was because my brother told me to not hold it in going to bed but rather just go as much before hand. Guess what, it worked! 

Didn't have the same problems afterwards. Those times were personally insulting though as it greatly frustrated my mother to no end I'm to think. I recall waking up to a wet bed late at night and trying my best with paper towels to clean up the mess before my parents awoke. Is this one of those falling dominos that lead me to what kind of ABDL I am today, 🤨?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Pampers till I was about 6 then Drynites.

Oh that sounds great! I got to be in diapers until I was 6 years old. And then I got potty trained.😒🙄😔

• Like 1

I wet the bed until I was 14 years old. I worn diapers then pull ups until I was 6. Luckily, I didn't wet the bed every night, but would usually wet my underwear and pajama bottoms a little bit almost every night until I was 9.  For there I went from wetting about twice a week to once every couple of months until I stopped. 

I was a champion bedwetter until I was 10, then it tapered off and I was pretty much done with it by the time I was 11. My parents tried everything - withholding liquids, waking me up to pee in the middle of the night, charts and stickers and treats, promises about away camps and sleepovers... but what was required, evidently, was a physiological maturation that only time could provide. My older daughter completely skipped this, basically potty training herself before she was 3, but my younger daughter has followed in my footsteps, except that we haven't bothered with attempting to incentivize overnight dryness, because I know she has no control over it. And sure enough, she is aging out of it - Goodnites used to be on the shopping list every 3 or 4 weeks, and now it's probably bimonthly at most. 

• Like 2

I wet the bed almost every night until around 12, went down to two or three nights per week until ending at about 15 1/2. I was only diapered for a camping vacation when I was 7. I did not enjoy being in diapers however when I was around 12 I started to have these weird desires to wear diapers. I even creased the Sears catalog to open to the incontinence products page hoping my Mom would get the idea to order some for me. I even saw her looking at that page one day and was sure she would ask me if I wanted to wear again. Unfortunately she never asked so I was left to my own devices to make diapers leftover from my little sister. The bedwetting finally stopped when I went through puberty but came back due to a medical issue in my early 30’s.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, WBxx said:

Scolding, spanking, diapers - bedwetting was a big deal in my early years.  Hard to imagine growing up without it.

Same here, It defined me all through my childhood and teenage years. It didn't help I guess that I just didn't care. I wet the bed so What!

6 hours ago, stevewet said:

Same here, It defined me all through my childhood and teenage years. It didn't help I guess that I just didn't care. I wet the bed so What!

Yes, in calling me “lazy”, “big baby”, “disgusting” mom clearly sensed I didn’t care or worse.  And it was more than not caring.  Part of me actually enjoyed bed wetting to the point of sometimes on purpose.

On 4/20/2024 at 4:08 PM, WBxx said:

Yes, in calling me “lazy”, “big baby”, “disgusting” mom clearly sensed I didn’t care or worse.  And it was more than not caring.  Part of me actually enjoyed bed wetting to the point of sometimes on purpose.

I was just the same. In the end My folks just gave up trying to get me dry. 

On 4/23/2024 at 1:30 AM, PaddedCaboose said:

Yep, outgrew it at 8 and then started again at 15 

You started again at 15 how long before you finally became dry at night.