LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know the ISO ratings are not overly useful for real world capacity, but they can be useful for comparison. 

Is there a list anyone knows of that has various adult diapers, pullups, etc? 

• Like 1

I've never seen one, although I thought about putting together one for myself, for the products that I stock or have tried. I have a spreadsheet that lists the products, and their various attributes - plastic/cloth, tape/hook&loop/, printed/white, bulk, subjective notes such as comfort, capacity, what size fits me best, etc, and how many I have in stock, if I want to buy them again.

I thought about adding a column for ISO ratings, and then maybe another column for bias - IE, if I diaper claims to have a 12,000 ML capacity, I know it's not going to hold that much, but, that would be a "Porsche-level" performance claim... so, in real life, is it one of the best diapers I've ever worn, in terms of capacity? Yes? Then it gets an A. And if a diaper that claims to hold 4000 ML, held more than I expected, then it might also get an A. Whereas a diaper that claims to hold 10,000 ML, but left damp spots on my jeans within four hours, gets a C, and one that claims 2800 ML but leaked in the first hour gets an F. 

I didn't go out of my way to make one but I collected them as part of something I put together awhile back. I'm kinda with @Little Sherrion this one. ISO capacity after the 5 or 6k mark is nearly meaningless. Any diaper in that category will hold a ton and the fit and comfort will probably make a bigger difference than SAP/Fluff content.

• Like 1

@ValentinesStuffIf the request had come in pre covid I could have listed them up and down the stack, or at least into the high medical market. While the medical market has stay fairly even, the ABDL market has exploded in the last 4 years. I have lost track and lost count and there are several that I have not ever tried.

• Like 1

ISO rating is for the capacity of a diaper that someone tested using just water and nothing else.

ISO rating-66% = Actual capacity you can expect.

PS: I have no clue why its 66%, probably because pee isnt exactly all water.

On 4/18/2024 at 2:16 AM, DAQ said:

@ValentinesStuffIf the request had come in pre covid I could have listed them up and down the stack, or at least into the high medical market. While the medical market has stay fairly even, the ABDL market has exploded in the last 4 years. I have lost track and lost count and there are several that I have not ever tried.

This exactly.  I tried compiling the "specifications" into a Google sheet but kinda gave up on it.   For some brands, the product lines were changing as fast as I was getting the data.  Second, I also wanted to get physical dimensions which very few ever publish.   The only way I could do that was getting samples.   A lot of samples, and that can get expensive.  And then I'd be left with a bunch of diapers I can't wear (all mediums and many larges).   My thoughts are that absorbency aside, sizes vary greatly from brand to brand.