LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers that crinkle very loudly.

Hi guys, it's been awhile! Does anybody know of any diapers that crinkle very loudly with every move you make? My Daddy's coming to visit me eventually and it will be the first time I'm in diapers around him. So I wanted to try and get a feel for different diapers that crinkle very loudly as you move because I really want to feel like a baby when I meet him for the very first time. So I thought you guys might have any suggestions. Thanks!

Most of them are pretty quiet these days. Depend used to be pretty noisy, but its been a few years since I've tried them.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Most of them are pretty quiet these days. Depend used to be pretty noisy, but its been a few years since I've tried them.

I was thinking about using abdl diapers though. Would they be very noisy?

1 hour ago, Little Cub Pants said:

I was thinking about using abdl diapers though. Would they be very noisy?

I find some of the Rearz products to be reasonably noisy. I was in a Barnyard this week and I could hear it pretty well under athletic pants, although they go silent under jeans. I also found their Day Dreamer to be on the louder end of the spectrum. If you go up a size, that can also make any diaper louder, because it moves more, and gets compressed more as you move around. I used to have XL Princess Pinks, back when Rearz' XL size was huge, and I found that the very large landing zone area with the extra strong cover they put on it was quite loud whenever I moved my core at all, because the front of the diaper went up way past my belly button, and well around my sides. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I find some of the Rearz products to be reasonably noisy. I was in a Barnyard this week and I could hear it pretty well under athletic pants, although they go silent under jeans. I also found their Day Dreamer to be on the louder end of the spectrum. If you go up a size, that can also make any diaper louder, because it moves more, and gets compressed more as you move around. I used to have XL Princess Pinks, back when Rearz' XL size was huge, and I found that the very large landing zone area with the extra strong cover they put on it was quite loud whenever I moved my core at all, because the front of the diaper went up way past my belly button, and well around my sides. 

That sounds great. Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it. I always like diapers that ride up past my belly button.😁♥️

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, shelbyd said:

If you want a loud crinkle, go to Baby Pants store and get some PEVA plastic pants, those will do the trick.

I really don't like plastic pants. I just prefer thick crinkly adult diapers. I'm trying to find diapers that will make me feel like a little crinkle cub in my little cub pants.😜🤪

Well.... as far as Rearz products, the Li'l Squirts Splash are definitely louder than the rest.   I had one on yesterday and opted to take it off before going to run errands because it was far too noticeable even under jeans.  Not visibly, but audibly.   Now... that's one from my previous batch - I don't know if the current production are still like that.

• Thanks 1

Diaper crinkles can be somewhat subjective.  What I think is quiet you may think is way too loud.  I was in a Rearz Critter Caboose for quite a while yesterday and I thought it was quite crinkly.  That said...I still wouldn't hesitate to wear one of them when I was out running errands and whatnot.  I wouldn't wear one to the doctors office but I'd be game to wear it out most places....

• Thanks 1