LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper cream, the new face cream?

I do this a lot to my behind even have a powder pad to put corn starch on top to reduce the stickiness and then get diapered.

Honestly I might actually give this a try, although with how thick it's been applied in the article I can't imagine that feeling comfortable to go to sleep with, not to mention it being all over your pillow in the morning. I already use similar products to counteract the skin irritation that comes from frequent washing and shaving and even after all those years the facial area is the one that keeps giving me the most issues.

14 hours ago, Sunfoxx said:

I can't imagine that feeling comfortable to go to sleep with, not to mention it being all over your pillow in the morning.

I was thinking the same thing --- this would only work for those that fall asleep on their back and never move at all. 

So I guess this means my butt looks ageless and moisturized? I've been using diaper cream daily for half a decade. I'll have to take a look back there someday...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

So I guess this means my butt looks ageless and moisturized? I've been using diaper cream daily for half a decade. I'll have to take a look back there someday...

Just like a baby's bottom.

• Haha 1