LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Many sites feature a "knowledge base" a collection of information about subject matter of or related to the site. This is usually officially kept. However, since this does not seem to be going on here, and since DD is the DPF of the 21st century, it will have to be done in some other way. While not technical support, although that could be included since it will help in the use of the site, much of this is about the subject matter; diapers, the many aspects of our lifestyle and incontinence. This occurred to me as I was looking at my About Me>CV here and saw what I had brought in. Since there is no officially kept knowledge base part of the site, and since what is brought in is brought in by members, then we may need an unofficial one where a person can look for useful things related to the subject matter at DD. The format here is you create a post and put links in to the threads or pages where the knowledge is. This is usually done by the admins but since that does not seem to be in the offing here, the next best thing is crowdsourcing, with contributors being individually responsible for their own material

USAGE: Save a link to this thread to your ABDL folder. To add to it, create a post to this thread and put your first link, then add other links by simply editing that post. If you do not know how to use the link function (so labelled) then if you are going to leave just the address by Past-ing it. Leave a short diescription in normal text so people will know what it is for

Please keep it relevant to the specific AB, AK, or DL. Things of general or wide interest like BDSM, Spanking have their own places  and you can put them there. Generally, what would go in the "Our Lifestyle" general section (Diaper Lovers, Cloth Diapers and Panties, Baby Talk, Adult Kis, Little Girls' Playhouse, Little Boys; Tree Fort, Mommies and Daddies, Sissy Room and Stinky, Squish & Proud) The others (Little of Faith, Veterans' Barracks) are more targetted and specific so things pertaining to them should be put there