LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I recently passed by a RITE-AID and figured I would try their baby powder out. the two best i tried were Stop & Shop and Market Basket. The first is New England and Mid-Atlantic and the second is southern New England. I was hoping that RITE-AID would be as good so I  would have a nationally diestributed one to recommend . However, that was not to be. The only difference that matters is scent, since they all pretty muc workd the same. The scent of Rite-Aid is more in the spicey side

So hrer are the results

1. Stop and Shop: The Best of the bunch *****

2. Market Basket: Almost as good but a bit off ****1.2
Either of these deserve the "BabyDoll" label and go perfectly with PINK RUBBER PANTIES

3. Johnoson's regular:  At least it smells somewhat flowery so  it is a bit feminine and belongs in the nursery ***

4. Rite-Aid: More spicey than flowery or babyish. Meh. All right for a boy; he will not be teased about smelling like a baby or girl **

I suppose these are all right if you are strictly DL:
5. Walgareens: almost a medical smell. Only if I must

6. Johnson's Lavender: Smells like a restroom and I am soooo O.D.'ed on lavender. Only if I must

I have not been able to get my little fingetrs on Equate

• Like 1

And the perfect complement for the top 3 baby powders, tried and proved for  over 3 years

From the bath to the diaper. BabyDoll is the perfect experience for the perfect Very Little Girl: "Mommy Says; 'My Little Grl is a perfect little BabyDoll'"

Becaue things related to baby powder change so ofteh, this page updateds now and then

UPDATE: I did get my hands on Equate and it is in the "Will do in a pinch with Johnson's" category

1. Stop and Shop: The Best of the bunch ***** deserves the "BabyDoll" label and go perfectly with PINK RUBBER PANTIES

2. Johnsonn's with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Any differences will be covered up by the BabyDoll items you use ****

3. Equate:It smells more like the old Johnson's then the new Johnson's does with a bit of vanilla. ***1/3 Not my first or second choice but will do in a pinch and used with BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil, The difference is almost  unnoticeable. You will still smell like Mommy's Little Doll Baby

4. Johnoson's regular:  At least it smells somewhat flowery so  it is a bit feminine and belongs in the nursery in the "spares" cabinet **1/2 Using any of the BabyDoll items, especially the Bath Body and Baby Oil will only improve things  to *** Still fit for cloth diapers and rubber panties. Entry level girl; nobody will think her name is Christine, Sandra or Linda, but at least they will not call her "Bob", "Jack" or "Pete", or Sissy.

5. Rite-Aid: More spicey than flowery or babyish. Meh. All right for a boy; he will not be teased about smelling like a baby or girl **. Otherwise, use PLENTY of BabyDoll and you should get it to an acceptable level at least for a Sissy

6. BOTTOM OF THE BARREL: I suppose they are fine if you are strictly DL with no sense of smell; Walgreen's, has a sort of medical smell.  Johnson's Lavender and Market BAsket: Smells like a restroom and I am soooo O.D.'ed on lavender. Only if I absolutely MUST

It is amazing how many of them got it so wrong. I was hoping to find something with national or world distribution  that I could recommend but nothing  doing. All I can say is check your area markets and pharmacies

Now, here is something you can use that did get it right

ah.jpg

With the BabyDoll personal care items, Equate Powder and this, you should be all right. And if you use the BabyDoll diaper, no one will think you are a boy, which will not matter after awhile; and you will not even feel the metamorphosis. You will just notice that Mommy is happy with you and calls you "Sandra" or "Denise",  or "Michelle" more and more

• Like 1

I concur with your evaluation of the Equate product. I have both it, and Johnson's "original scent", in stock, and while they're not exactly the same, you'd need to be going back and forth between them to detect the differences. Absent a direct comparison, the Equate would be indistinguishable from Johnsons to most noses. Baby powder sommeliers excepted. 

You should be able to get the Real Thing, not living in the Land of the Free. I only wish I coudl find something on the order of Stop & Shop that has national or worldwide distribution that could stand on its own merits. But then, we girls are better at this kind of things

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

UPDATE: Market Basket has been moved to the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. Over the last two months all I have seen under that name is another Lavender scented one. Just what we need another of