LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension Catalog - Updated 4-6-2024

I've updated this chart with a few more that had been submitted via the form, as well as a couple I found on DeviantArt. Again if you have any missing stories please feel free to use the form to submit them! 

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly legit flattered I made the list almost makes me feel like a real author *blushes and chuckles shyly*

wow, thanks for the great list! I guess the next step would be a column for a small summary/description. This would of course be a ton of work for all that stories. Maybe you could make this opem to edit, so people could add this

10 hours ago, parkintochter said:

wow, thanks for the great list! I guess the next step would be a column for a small summary/description. This would of course be a ton of work for all that stories. Maybe you could make this opem to edit, so people could add this

This is actually something I thought of after I'd done the initial setup. A lot of them actually have a set of descriptions already like Personalis, PPP, PeculiarChangling, etc. It's just a matter of adding it in. On the add form I included it as a field. Maybe at some point I'll get some volunteers to help. It's in a google sheet so it wouldn't be too bad to get a couple trustworthy people to do so. I'll think about it in a couple weeks when hopefully my life settles down a little. 

12 hours ago, LGGrace said:

I believe there are a few unfinished stories on Wattpad that I didn't see on the list, or I'm just blind.

Their Doll by therapydoesn'twork

Mila's Melody by Nemirien

I'll try and look at these this weekend and add them in, thanks!

On 4/4/2024 at 4:13 AM, LGGrace said:

I believe there are a few unfinished stories on Wattpad

Any chance you can give me links to these? I think the new WattPad fiasco means my searches are coming up empty...

As of 4-6-2024 Added a few new stories to the list. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Diaper Dimension Catalog - Updated 4-6-2024