LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reorganized my "Diaper Locker"

Amazed at how much I was able to get in this way.  I picked up these cardboard "bins" on Amazon.  They're just wide enough for the big XL sized diapers and can hold a full bag of even the massive Rearz Mega diapers.  What was even more amazing was when I discovered that the standard sized ABU diaper sticker was the EXACT SAME SIZE as the front panel of the bin (4"x8")!   So, some instant decoration was in order. 

diaperlocker2.jpg

shelfbin.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That is awesome, and I am jealous! I have a diaper drawer in my dresser, but most of my inventory is in anonymous cardboard boxes or plastic totes in the basement, and sometimes I have to open the boxes to see what's inside, because as they dwindle, I will collapse half a case of this into half a case of that, so they take up less space. I would LOVE to have them stacked on a shelf like you did, so that I could see what I have and quickly pick my week's diapers when I refill my drawer. Well done, sir! Once my kids move out, I may steal your idea. 

2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I would LOVE to have them stacked on a shelf like you did, so that I could see what I have and quickly pick my week's diapers when I refill my drawer. Well done, sir! Once my kids move out, I may steal your idea. 

Definitely an advantage to living alone.   When closed, it just looks like a cabinet though, so anyone peeking into the bedroom wont see anything.

And steal away.    Here's the bins I ordered.  And you'll have plenty of spares.  I couldn't find a smaller pack count.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D9WMYDG?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

For a small or medium, you would probably want to go with a 6" wide.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That is awesome. I would love to be able to do that but my apartment spot the size of my very large hotel rooms so not really doable at this time.  Space is at a premium, pun semi intended