LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Pajamas

spark

I've never liked wearing onesies for a variety of reasons.  The biggest one is that it is hard to change a diaper, and I don't poop in diapers- so it's hard to pull down the diaper.

I found some Marvel 2-piece pajamas that have a long sleeves and bottoms that have have a elastic on the bottoms.  They are just like the ones I had when I was younger when I was about 4, so I'm loving them so far

It is interesting how much is romanticized by AB/Littles that were disliked by real littles. How many of us remember how much we hated bedtime; and by extension, its accoutrements? Pajamas became character-driven to lessen that. I do remember. However, pajamas had another function when I was very young. They were used as an additional set of undergarments for going out in cold weather. And at that, they served admirably

As for keeping diapers in place, that was done by the pins and aided by the waistband of the rubber panties

9 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

It is interesting how much is romanticized by AB/Littles that were disliked by real littles. How many of us remember how much we hated bedtime; and by extension, its accoutrements? Pajamas became character-driven to lessen that. I do remember. However, pajamas had another function when I was very young. They were used as an additional set of undergarments for going out in cold weather. And at that, they served admirably

As for keeping diapers in place, that was done by the pins and aided by the waistband of the rubber panties

We would wear our pajamas to watch TV after dinner. Probably to save on heat. I fondly remember a pair of lion PJs, that my older siblings would play with/tease me when I wore them.