LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new colourblock PVC kids raincoat

Had buyers regret the moment I bought it because of the price.

Don't know if it'll fit but still, I've wanted to get my hands on a colourblock kids raincoat, specifically one made of PVC like I remember from my childhood in the 1990s and now I have and it's being shipped from the US.

Here's a pic

What ya'll think?

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 5

Sometimes many years later you just have to buy that favorite item you had as a kid.  I've done it several times and thank God for places like EBAY and people who took great care of their things all their lives who now want to part with them.  Life is too short, especially the older we get not to splurge now and then on something that brings back fond memories of our childhood.

• Like 2
  • Apache Raccoon changed the title to My new colourblock PVC kids raincoat

I thought they were garish. I preferred pastels, transparent: clear and transparent colors, metallics, also raincapes. A girl can never have too many of them. I do not like ponchos; very unfemininie. It is all right if they have hoods as long as they let my tiara show

• Like 1

Looks good, enjoy! I like to think the raincoat, rubber boots (Wellies), no pants, just a diaper. Perfect for the little’s rainy day, in the garden. 

• Like 1