LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi and my question

Hi. I first want to say hello . I’m new.

My names max and I’m 19yo.

In my childhood, I had problems with Bedwetting m. Nothing major, but I wore diapers for a short period. 
Now I experience this issue again since two weeks. I’m living in a shared apartment and my mates already know it. But my question is: does Bedwetting affect the daytime continence?

regards and nice to meet you,

max

If you have only recently started to wet again after a prolonged period of being dry at night, you should consult a doctor. Starting to wet at age 19 is unusual despite a history of childhood enuresis. If something is wrong (such as a urinary tract infection), you might also start having daytime problems. Get it checked out to be on the safe side.

16 hours ago, adhb said:

If you have only recently started to wet again after a prolonged period of being dry at night, you should consult a doctor. Starting to wet at age 19 is unusual despite a history of childhood enuresis. If something is wrong (such as a urinary tract infection), you might also start having daytime problems. Get it checked out to be on the safe side.

Echoing this.

The bedwetting itself won't lead to daytime problems, but whatever is causing it, ranging from a UTI to Type II Diabetes, might.  You should definitely see a doctor.