LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another reason why diapers are better

They cannot be THAT bad, I never had constipation

• 2 months later...

I haven't clicked the link, but public toilets can be very unhygienic and I'd rather have my nappy on than go in them.

Took Mom to a doctor's appointment last week and while we were checking in, the receptionist pointed out where the restrooms were. I just smiled knowing that wouldn't need that! No one was the wiser. Also, one time when I took Mom to the lady clinic, we entered the lobby and there was an "Out of Order" sign on the restroom. I didn't care at all!

• Like 1
On 4/30/2024 at 8:03 AM, BabyJune said:

Took Mom to a doctor's appointment last week and while we were checking in, the receptionist pointed out where the restrooms were. I just smiled knowing that wouldn't need that! No one was the wiser. Also, one time when I took Mom to the lady clinic, we entered the lobby and there was an "Out of Order" sign on the restroom. I didn't care at all!

That should bring a large smile to your face.

• Like 1

Several days ago, I had a bout of some bad food or something, as when working out in the garden, had a sudden urge to go and by the time I got into the house and to the bathroom, I had pooped my panties, and pants not to mention all over the potty seat-not nice as clean up was a challenge and had to tell my wife about my dirty jeans now in the wash.  Since that time, I have not been able to go as typical in the morning, so today after another failed attempt feeling quite full, I decided to use a suppository prior to taking my shower after removing my night time diaper.  After that I thought, probably should diaper up again, just in case it came on suddenly again?  Finished breakfast without any indication things were working, and after another 30 minutes without any results, decided to go out and retrive the trash containers, as it was pickup day in the neighborhood.  As I was bringing these back to my house, a cramp got my attention, I stopped and it went away so I continued.  By the time I had gotten back to the house with the bins, another cramp hit me and stopped me in my tracks, with a bit of mess already leaving me, I attempted to manage it as I walked stiff legged back to the house.  No use, as by the time I got to the door, the diaper was put to the task as a huge mess came out without any help on my part, and filled my diaper to the max.  Good thing I thought to put a diaper and waterproof pants on as they kept my jeans from  this mess this time.  A second shower was had shortly after, and feeling great for now again.  That was a feeling I won't forget for a while, standing by my front door while loading up a diaper to the max with no control on my part.

• Like 1

That's why, as an adult baby, I am so glad I am not potty trained and kept in diapers permanently. I know I can never be comfortable with using the potty and would rather use my diaper than the adult potty. To me, potties are disgusting and discriminatory because they are not inclusive, and they are based on the old sex-based stereotypes. Since COVID, I don't trust the potties being kept clean as well. It's why I am so glad I am kept in diapers and kept as an adult baby. I have no need for potties or potty training, and I can simply go whenever and wherever I need to.

This is why I am often so glad that I am in diapers. I am often out doing things such as shopping or at my doctor's appointment. My bowel and bladder don't often like talking to me and telling me when they need to go. When it happens, it happens, and afterward, I am left picking up the mess, doing a diaper change, and going on with my life. I remember one time when I was out shopping, my stomach started to turn, and I felt my bowels start to go. I couldn't hold them cause they started coming as I was out shopping. Luckily, I was in a very thick diaper with boosters. I completed my bowel movement, cashed out at the front, went home for a clean-up, and changed into a thicker diaper with a booster. The other time, when I had family over, I was chatting with them when I farted and started to poop in my diapers in front of my family. Everyone who knew me knew I was diapered and that I was an adult baby. So when they saw me pooping in my diaper, they told my mom, and my mom had me crawl on all fours to the shower to clean up, and afterward, I was put back onto a much thicker diaper with No pants and with just a diaper and a t-shirt on.

• Sad 1