LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have not commented yet because I am just catching up on this story, but I do want you to know that I enjoy it thoroughly. It is sweet and adorable, and among the best of the "arrested growth" genre of ABDL stories. 🙂

• Like 1

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Thirty-Four: Your Mother’s ID

Stacy had a blank look on her face as if she had been briefed in the car about what was going to happen. Aunt Sara didn’t say much. She just led her Niece to the couch. Once everybody was in the room including George, Aunt Sara started the questions. “Katie, why did you come home this weekend?”

Katie pleaded that she just wanted to socialize with her parents and asked if she was allowed to do that.

“Yes, you may, but you never have done that in your college years. You always came home because you wanted something or to do laundry,” Marlene explained.

Katie figured the gig was going to be up sooner or later. She thought hard and slowly said, “I guess I just wanted to see if it was possible to be nineteen anymore for me.” With tears in her eyes, she continued, “I couldn’t do it at college because … it is hard to explain.”

Sara, who was rubbing her adopted niece's back, said, “You regress easily around Tiffany, Allison, and the rest of your dorm mates?”

“Yes, and the people I usually run into treat me young no matter what I look like,” Katie explained.

Sara said slowly, “It probably didn’t work for you today because you ran into Stacy and me.”

“I am not so sure. I was having a blast guiding my best friend around the zoo. I probably bored her with useless information.” Katie said with a smirk.

Stacy exclaimed as she hugged her best friend, “Katie Ann! You couldn’t bore me even if you tried. I enjoyed those zoo facts.”

“How old were you today, Sweetie?” Marlene asked.

Katie explained that she hadn’t really paid attention, but since she was being a tour guide, she probably was her nineteen-year-old persona.  She continued with, “I am sorry if I worried anyone with coming home. I wasn’t really honest with my reasons for it.”

“We love you and could tell something was troubling you. We just were not sure what it was,” Marlene told her daughter.

Sara continued, “The first thought was a fight with Adam, so we asked him…”

“Daddie knows!?!?” Katie interrupted as she exclaimed.

Auntie Sara, with a pained look, said, “And Allison and Tiffany.”

All the, fighting to not regress, girl could say with a worried tone, “Oh.” Before continuing, “What changes from here?”

Sara looked at Marlene as if she wanted her to answer that question. Marlene told her daughter, “As far as I know, nothing major has changed. You are still our sometimes nineteen-year-old daughter, sometimes seven-year-old granddaughter.” The last word caused Katie’s father to cough. Which earned him a glare from her before continuing, “No matter what happens, we love you, Princess."

Auntie said to the Telgenhofs, "I hate to admit it, but from my angle, the seven-year-old side is winning." That statement caused the short girl to turn bright red.

“You are still my best friend, brat,” Stacy said with her tongue out.

Katie just responded with her own tongue and said, “Brat” back.

“I am sure Mrs. Telgenhof has two corners I can borrow for two naughty girls,” Auntie told the girls.

Katie held her hands in a circle above her head before saying, “I am an angel, Auntie Sara.”

“How old do you want to be today, my Angel with devil horns?” Mother asked.

Katie, after coughing and faking hurt, asked, “That depends. Is Stacy staying or leaving? If she is staying, the answer is yes; otherwise, nineteen. I still want to spend the weekend grown-up.

Marlene and Sara almost simultaneously asked, “Yes?!?!”

“Yes, for three reasons. One - I really want to be nineteen this weekend. Two - I didn’t bring a binder or any youthful-looking clothes. Never mind the fact that all my clothes are actually girls' clothes now, anyway. But … Three - I can almost certainly guarantee that I will be regressed around Stacy. That isn’t a bad thing, by the way.”

“Since I don’t think it is fair for Marlene to cook for extra mouths with no notice, how about I take everyone out to eat.” Sara offered.  “Before we go, Katie, is the diaper or pull-up dry?” She continued.

Katie just looked at her feet and meekly said, “I am wearing panties.” 

“Won’t Adam be surprised when he does your laundry next weekend,” Auntie teased her niece. Seeing that her niece was sticking her tongue out, she tapped under her chin.

Katie pouted for her punishment as she followed the group out of the house. All five were soon climbing into Sara’s Mini-Van to head to a nice sit-down restaurant. Sara had rearranged the boasters, so the two girls were sitting in the far back, leaving the middle seat for George. When they pulled into the Red Lobster in town, Marlene looked back at her husband with a slightly worried look on her face.  The face didn’t go unnoticed by the driver.  

Sara told Marlene, “Don’t worry about the cost. I am paying.”

George pleaded with Sara, “You don’t have to. I am sure your husband might not like this bill.”

“Katie, who is your Uncle Sam?” Auntie asked.

Katie answered nonchalantly, “Uncle Sam is State Congressman Sam Bullard.”

“As Katie just indirectly pointed out, money is not an issue in my family. I will gladly pay for all five of us.” Sara said.

Figuring they were not going to win the discussion, the Telgenhofs piled out of the car. George helped the girls out of the van before closing the back sliding door.

As the small party walked up to the hostess's desk, the hostess asked, “Three adults and two kids, Ladies and Gentlemen?”

Auntie looked at Katie for confirmation and got a slight nod yes from the little girl. She confirmed the hostess and followed them to a circular table. The girls were playing a game on the children’s menu when she made them decide what to eat.

Stacy asked for the popcorn shrimp, while Katie asked permission to get the petite lobster tail. Once the regressed girl got permission, the girls went back to their game. Meanwhile, the adults were discussing the two girls' friendship and various other topics about them. 

~o~O~o~

“Auntie?” Katie quietly asked away from Stacy. After she was acknowledged, she continued, “Can I take my little sister to Siblings weekend at college?” Auntie questioned when and got a reply: “First weekend after Thanksgiving.”

“I don’t care, but who is going to watch you two? Ally or Tiff?” Auntie asked jokingly. Continuing, she said, “Get me all the details as soon as possible.”

Katie faked hurt before sticking her tongue out at her Aunt. She immediately regretted it when she got the chin tap in response. She went to Stacy and said, “Little Sis, how would you like to come to Siblings Weekend at college?”

A suddenly hyper Stacy hugged her best friend and, with vigor, said, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

~o~O~o~

After Auntie had dropped the Telgenhofs off, the ladies headed to Katie’s room to help her get ready for bed.  Soon she was probably protected for bed, so they went towards the TV to veg in front of it until it was time for bed.

~o~O~o~

After dinner after church the next afternoon, Katie decided to leave her dress on for the drive home. Marlene looked at her daughter in the lavender girl's dress, her hair in a braid with a lavender bow. She was starting to understand why people saw her daughter as a child. That girl she saw at the restaurant yesterday wasn’t the daughter she was used to seeing.  One significant difference she noticed was that the girl was smiling about being treated like a child instead of frowning.

After Katie had loaded the car, she said goodbye to her parents. Soon, she was on the road back to college. She had been on the road for maybe thirty minutes when she noticed cop lights in her rearview mirror. 

After she pulled over, the cop came up to the window and said, “Why did you take your mother’s car without permission, YOUNG GIRL.”  The cop all but ignored the ID she was holding out. They said, “Your mother’s ID doesn’t do you any good. You follow me to my car while I go talk to my dispatcher.”

Katie made sure to grab her phone before she followed the cop to open the passenger back door of the cop car. The cop stepped away to talk on his handheld.

Katie, seeing how this conversation was going to go, decided that she better get Adam involved. Taking her phone from next to her, she told him when he answered, between tears. “Adam, I have been pulled over for underage driving in some small town on the way home. The cop refused to even look at my license.”

“Katie Ann, calm down. Here is what you do when the cop comes back to tell him your lawyer wants to talk to him,” Adam told her softly. Katie noticed another cop car had driven up in the meanwhile.

As if the officer was waiting for the cue, the other officer, who happened to be a lady, walked to where Katie was sitting. She knelt down so she was about the same height as the little girl. “You are not underage, are you? My fellow cop swears you are, but your plate and those bumps on your chest tell me you are not. What is your name? My name is Officer Lori.”

“Katie Telgenhof, Ma’am”

Lori asked, “Can I see your license, Katie?”

“It is on the front seat of my car. I left it there when I followed him. My lawyer wants to talk to you two.” Katie answered as the other officer walked over.

The first officer asked, “Why would a young girl have a lawyer?”

“I told you already, she is not a young girl. I pointed out that note on the plate comments already to you. This is your baby. You talk to the lawyer.” The second officer mentioned as she went to get the license.

Since the phone was in speaker mode, the first officer asked who he was talking to. When Adam identified himself, the officer got very distressed visually. 

“What can I do for you, Mr. Olsen.”

“I would like to know why you are harassing my nineteen-year-old girlfriend. I would like to know why you didn’t run the plates per Article 57, section 2389. I would also like to know why you didn’t run or even look at her license per section 2309 of the same article.” Adam said firmly over the phone.

The cop answered almost as if he knew he was in trouble, “I assumed she was underage. How do you know I didn’t run her plates anyway.”

“If you ran the plates before you pulled her over as required by section 2389, you would see the note explaining that she wasn’t underage,” Adam explained.

“I guess I will let her go on her way.”

“Let me verify she is okay with going first. Let me remind you that this doesn't just disappear into thin air.  Her Uncle, Congressman Sam Bullard, and I will be at your station in just over an hour to discuss this little incident.” That last statement caused both officers to visibly frown.

Shaking, the cop handed the phone back to Katie and waited while the short girl talked to her Boyfriend. “Yes, Adam?”

Softly, Adam asked her, “Are you okay, Buttercup, to drive back to college? If not, I will swing by and pick up Ally or Tiff on the way.”

“I am not sure if I am fine, but I will make do for the half-hour drive. Ally and Tiff can’t drive my custom-modified car anyway. They are too tall for the controls. It would take too much effort for them to remove the modifications to drive it.”

“Are you still in speaker mode, and is the officer still there?”

“Yes, for both.”

“Officer, What is your badge number?”

The officer meekly answered, “Badge number 5637, sir.”

“OK, Katie, I will see you Friday, drive safely. Call me when you get to Mountain. And I love you.”

“I love you too, and I will.” With that said, Katie hung up the phone and asked the officer if she was free to go. After getting an affirmative, she accepted her license and went back to her car to continue on toward Mountain.

~o~O~o~

“Hello, Katie, how was the trip?” Ally asked her roommate.

Katie answered, “One word, interesting.”

“Besides the fact that it is three words, what do you mean?”

"I expect Adam to call you to watch for me after my day today, but let's see: I guided Stacy around the zoo, got interrogated by Auntie and my Mother, and got pulled over by a cop who couldn’t see me as anything but a seven-year-old. Interesting!”

“I see,” Ally said, almost as if she didn’t know what to say.

Noticing the odd silence, Katie decided to fill it, “I am going to read a book before dinner to relax. Can you please diaper me before bed … Oh, before I forget it, I would like to be seven when I wake up.”

Allison replied, “Either Tiff or I will deal with your bottom tonight.  We will treat you as little Katie as we tuck you in bed.”

Katie thought to herself, “That wasn’t what I said, but it works, I guess.”

• Like 10
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 34 of 75+]
50 minutes ago, BeckyAnne said:

The officer meekly answered,

Someone's in twouble! 

Katie definitely has less issues when she's 7 than when she is 19... (Well... mostly)

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Someone's in twouble! 

You really don't want to piss off a lawyer and a state congressman with the same action.

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Thirty-Five: Family Emergency 

On Friday, when Katie went to her room to gather up her paraphernalia for the trip to Daddie’s, she discovered a Reminisce magazine on her bed.  About fifteen minutes later, her homework, laundry, and car activities bag were sitting on her bed.

Taking the ‘Matilda’ library book she checked out this week, she got comfortable in the cluster.  She was basically alone today, Tiff had thankfully decided to eat lunch instead of babysitting her.

When Adam arrived, he saw a seven-year-old girl looking back at her. Ally had got her ready to go this morning. The clothes the little girl was wearing were not especially young looking, but they were definitely a girl's clothes. Yep, the pink Disney Princess sweatshirt, jeans, and light-up shoes were not over-the-top girly, but she looked right. The regressed girl’s hair was curled in ringlets with a pink bow. When she stood up to greet him, there also was a faint crinkle when she walked towards him. 

After Katie hugged her Daddie, he patted her bottom, checking her dryness. He leads her towards her room to change her.  Soon, the dry girl and her daddie walked out of the cluster towards the waiting car. 

Strapped into her car seat, she grabbed her Magazine from the activity bag. She opened the Reminisce magazine and snuggled down for the ride. They hadn't been on the road long when Daddie opened her door to get her out of the car.

The regressed girl didn’t remember leaving the college, let alone arriving at Cracker Barrel. After a Children’s portion of shrimp, Daddie and her were looking at the store area.

He soon was answering his ringing phone, “Hello?

Sara, shouldn’t you be teaching in your classroom right now?

You want me to pick up Stacy from school and watch her this weekend while you run to your folks?

Is Sam busy or coming with you?

Katie has two appointments tomorrow.

Why don’t I text you the details if Stacy is going to join her there? 

No problem. Have a safe trip to Virginia. See you two Sunday.”

After Daddie hung up the phone, he started typing feverishly on it. While he was typing, he led Katie toward the payment area.

After a long text conversation and paying, they went back towards the car. He helped her into her chair, strapping her in the harness afterward. His adoptive daughter watched him go to the back with confusion.  She strained to watch him but found it hard to do that. Soon, Daddie was across the seat from her, opening the other backseat door.

Daddie was putting the booster seat next to Katie. “I am glad I keep this in the car, Princess. We have to go pick your best friend from school.”

About an hour later, Daddie was pulling next to some other waiting cars in the school parking lot. He turned around and told his daughter, “Princess, we have fifteen to thirty minutes to kill. It just wasn’t worth my while to go home and come back. You have plenty of stuff next to you to keep you occupied.”

About fifteen minutes later Katie heard a bell going off in the school. Soon, kids started pouring out of the school. Daddie, who had gotten out of the car, went to meet her twin, who was looking confused. He put her backpack in the back before helping her into the booster seat.

“Stacy, your parents had to go take care of your grandparents. They will be back Sunday,” Daddie told his adoptive niece.

“That is what the teacher said. She said my Uncle was picking me up. The problem was she didn’t say which Uncle.” Stacy mentioned. She turned and looked at her best friend, “This Uncle is better than the one I assumed because of who is sitting next to me. Hello Bestie!”

Katie smiled and put her book down. She said as Daddie drove away from the school, “Hello, Bestie!”

“Uncle, where is the other car seat? I was hoping to sit in that, not the booster.”

“We came directly from Mountain, I don’t keep the second one in here. If you really want to sit in it, I will put it in the car while you two do homework.” After his niece thanked him, he asked, “Why do you want to sit in the car seat so strongly?”

“I like to be treated like Katie.” Stacy pointed out as they turned into the driveway.

That last statement caused a vast amount of reactions in the car. Katie smirked and bit her tongue so as not to say anything that would get her in trouble. On the other hand, Daddie was coughing up a storm in the front seat. He was happy that he had to wait for the garage door to open. Finally, Stacy was looking confused at both of their reactions.

“Stacy, I don’t mind you sitting in the car seat. I, on the other hand, will not treat you like Katie. I will treat you both like seven-year-olds, but some stuff I do to Katie I don’t have permission to do to you. I will also never ask your parent's permission to do the items either.” Daddie told his niece as he helped her out of the car.

Stacy questioned as they walked towards Katie’s door, “Like the diapers and high chair?”

“That and other items, Sweetie,” He said, helping his daughter out of the car. He continued, “I want both of you to locate yourselves at the table after removing your shoes in the mudroom. I will bring your backpacks to you to do homework.”

He patted Katie on the bottom as she walked past with her best friend. The girls got to the kitchen table only to discover it was piled high with various bags. Katie roared, “Daddie! The table is buried under a mountain of stuff.” 

Daddie was soon walking into the room and started, “What do you mean … Sara!” As he looked at the bags, he mumbled to no one in particular, “Sara, you outdid yourself. I don’t know what strings you pulled in just over ninety minutes, but you did!” He continued to the girls, “You two have a seat, and I will put these bags away.  

While he was putting the bags away, Katie tried to figure out what was in them. One was obviously Stacy’s overnight bag. The rest looked like a large number of dress bags. There was no way Stacy could wear that many dresses on a weekend. She remembered Daddie saying something about two appointments tomorrow. Did they have something to do with one or both of those?

He soon was handing Katie her princess backpack. Turning to Stacy, he gave her Unicorn backpack. As he walked towards the mudroom to deal with his daughter's dirty laundry, Katie asked her friend. “I thought you took the school bus home?”

“That time you saw me was a rarity. Mommie usually picks me up.” Stacy answered.

Daddie yelled, “That doesn’t sound like homework being done!” The two girls just blushed and got their homework out quietly.

~o~O~o~

“Daddie, we are both done. Oh, if you will check the printer, you will find my midterm grades there.” Katie said as he walked by.

He told them, “Excellent, you two are excused, and you can play either outside or in Katie’s room until we go for dinner.”

The girls headed out back to the trampoline, which was set into the ground. They had been bouncing around and giggling up a storm for about an hour when Daddie said from the back door, “Girls, it is time to go eat. You think with all that energy you could have raked some these leaves.”

Katie just stuck her tongue out at his turned-back while walking with Stacy to the house. Daddie directed Katie to a changing pad to deal with her bottom. Once that was done, the blended family headed to the car. 

At the pizza restaurant, Daddie let both girls out of their car seats. Once they sat down, they ran to play games while he ordered the food. He said to the girls when the food arrived, “Food is here.”

The two girls were too distracted by the games to hear him, causing him to have to tell them again. After the third time, he called them, and he actually walked up to them.  “Kathleen Annabelle, Anastasia Marie, your food is getting cold.” He told them in a pissed tone.

Katie visibly eeped, because the last time she remembered him, that upset three people ended up in the corner. She whispered to her best friend that they had better sit down and not make him upset anymore.

When the food was done, Daddie told them, “No more games for you girls. You two ignored me and were naughty. We are going directly home.”

“Ok, Uncle” and “Ok Daddie” were meekly replied to him. Once back in the house, the two girls didn’t get far in the house before he told them, “It took me three times to get your attention at the restaurant. Stacy, you can place your nose in a corner in the Dining Room. Katie Ann, please do the same in the parlour. I don’t want to hear any talking between you two.”

What seemed like ten minutes later, he released the two girls and sent them upstairs to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

• Like 9
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 35 of 75+]
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 2:47 AM, Bel George said:

I hope everything goes well?
I am really enjoying this story, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Sorry I been very very busy in RL. I am editing these old chapters before posting them here and I have run out of edited chapters. I haven't had time to edit. I did find time to get this chapter edited.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Thirty-Six: Did you regress more?

The next morning the girls were woken up and sent to the bathroom to take a shower.  Katie was directed to the master bath, and Stacy was directed towards the upstairs bath. Once Katie looked like a drowned rat, her Daddie dried her off. He then wrapped her in a towel before directing her towards her bedroom. In the room, she saw Stacy with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing a simple silverish-whiteish gown. 

Daddie was proceeding to lay the regressed girl on the changing table. After her bottom was protected, he put silver tights on her legs. Finally, he put white Mary Janes on her feet before setting her on the ground. After her binder was on, he dropped a similar but not identical satin silverish-whiteish gown over her head.

With the girl's hair wrapped in towels, the little blended family headed to the table for breakfast. Daddie put bibs on both the girls before saying, “Stacy, I want to protect your outfit. If that outfit gets dirty, there isn’t a replacement.”

After breakfast, the two girls were ushered back upstairs to deal with their damp hair. Soon Stacy was purring as her Uncle dried her hair with the hairdryer. Once he thought she was dry enough, he just put it in a simple high ponytail, which puzzled both of the girls.

After Katie matched her best friend, they were led towards the mudroom. Once their shoes were on, the little party headed towards the car. As Katie was climbing into her car seat, she noticed the back was overflowing with bags. Daddie first harnessed Stacy in on the passenger side before strapping his daughter in behind his seat.

Daddie didn't drive very far, only as far as downtown, before parking in front of an indiscreet store. He released the girls in the opposite order as to how he loaded them in the car. He guided Katie, along with her friend, into the building.

When they got inside, Katie saw they must be in a photography studio, because there were lots of framed portraits on the wall. She also noticed Auntie Jill smiling at them. There was also another female in the room working on a computer at a desk.

"While you get the bags in, Adam, I will attack their face and hair.  Same plan as before, just with two girls instead of just Katie?" Auntie Jill questioned.

Daddie responded by directing the two girls toward Katie's Auntie and replying positively to the question. They were led to a table overflowing with various containers, and it appeared that at least one had makeup in it. Sitting just away from the table were two cloth captain chairs. One said Katie Ann and the other had Stacy written on a piece of tape.

Once the girls were sat down, Auntie didn't waste any time attacking the one closest to where the curling iron was sitting. That happened to be Stacy. Katie could see from her chair that her friend was getting a head full of ringlets. The regressed girl's nose twitched at the smell of hairspray. She then watches her Auntie bobby-pin a halo in Stacy's hair. That last bit allowed her to figure out what she was wearing: an Angel gown.

After Stacy was done, Auntie turned to Katie, doing the same to her adoptive Niece. Once the hair was done, she started to apply makeup to both of the girls. When she was finally done, the two girls had youthful but angelic faces.

After Daddie attached wings to the back of the girls' gowns, the other lady, who was apparently the photographer, posed them together and separated to take pictures of them.  

After the Angels were done, they found themselves being given toy soldier outfits to put on after their back zippers were unfastened. Soon the soldiers' faces and hair were being attacked by Auntie.  Then, it was time for the firing line in front of Kelly the Photographer. 

While the girls' photos were being taken, Auntie asked, "Where did the second set of outfits appear from, Adam?"

"All I know is Sara told me she pulled a few strings at School. It was also only supposed to be three outfits, but Sara got the two Soldier outfits too."

Once the photos were taken, the girls were once again given a makeover, this time into elves. While Katie waited for her best friend to be done, she looked around for her Daddie and didn't see him anywhere. Shrugging, she just followed Stacy towards the photographer.

After a few pictures were done, Auntie Jill said, "Girls, guess who is here to see you." She was pointing to Santa Claus while she was saying that.

Katie wasn't sure if Stacy still believed in him, so she just went towards this Santa, who was suspiciously the same height as her Daddy.

Again, they were made to pose together and apart with Santa. As Stacy was getting her last pictures taken, Katie was directed to the changing room yet again.  When she got into the room, she found a red velvet dress with a white satin Peter pan collar. The collar, skirt, and sleeves were trimmed with black and white checked fabric. There was also a holly leaf embroidered on the collar ends. The regressed girl wasted no time getting dressed. Looking in the mirror, she thought it made her look five or six instead of seven if that was even possible. As she left the changing room, she found Stacy waiting outside with her own dress bag. She went towards Auntie to get her hairstyle done and get her makeup refreshed. Auntie first had her turn around to do the back buttons and her sash. After that task was done, she sat as still as possible for her makeover. 

As she was hopping off the chair, Stacy was waiting in an ivory-colored Christmas dress. Compared to her own dress, Stacy’s was quite simple. Katie soon found herself in front of the camera lens. This time she was made to sit on Santa's lap.  

"Have you been a good girl, Katie Ann?" Santa asked. Santa already had asked the girls' names while they were dressed as elves, so the fact he knew the girls' names wasn't out of character for him.

Katie replied, "I have been a good girl, Santa." She said that with a smile because of the ever-present camera that was taking pictures.

"What would you like for Christmas, Sweetie?"

Katie hadn't expected this question, and she knew that asking for the very much-needed new laptop or cell phone wasn't in character for her regressed self.  As a matter of fact, those were things Kathleen needed or wanted, not Katie wanted. Kathleen's sister had just been to Disney and got the college-age girl's niece a makeover at a store there. The regressed girl thought it would be nice to do as a little girl. She said meekly, "Santa, I would like a trip to Disney with a princess makeover."

"Excellent, I will see what I can do, but how about something you can hold?"

She then remembered the doll catalog she got last month. She said meekly, "How about an American Girl doll?"

Santa asked, "Any particular one?"

"Samantha, Sir."

"Very good. How about you hop off to give Stacy a chance, " Santa told her as he handed her a stocking that had Katie Ann on it.  

Stacy was the next to get on Santa’s lap, which was rewarded with “Have you been a good girl, Stacy?”

“I think I have, Sir,” the young girl answered meekly.

“And what would you like for Christmas?”

The young girl replied after some thought, “I also would like a Kirsten American Girl doll.”

“I will try. Now you two remember to be good,” Santa said as he handed Stacy a stocking with her name on it before disappearing into the door he appeared from before.

~o~O~o~

As the two girls were standing around waiting for whatever was going to happen next, Stacy came up to her best friend. She started to glance up and down at the outfit. “Katie?”

“Stacy?”

“Did you … what is the word… regress more? You look younger in that dress.”

“Not sure. I feel younger in this dress, maybe five or six.”

Stacy hugged her friend and whispered, “You look cute like that.”

“Stacy and Katie, can you come over here for the last of the pictures?” Daddie asked.

The girls turned around to find Daddie standing there in a nice suit.  Again, the photographer posed the girls together and separated from each other. 

Once the pictures were done, the girls were told to keep themselves occupied while Daddie reloaded the dresses in the car. Once he was finished, he ushered the girls towards the vehicle to strap them into their respective car seats.

"I want you, two girls, to be on your best behavior at the restaurant, especially after yesterday," Daddie told them.

He was rewarded with "Yes, Daddie," and "I will, Uncle." Satisfied, he drove out of the parking lot.

After pulling into a Chinese buffet, he helped the two girls out of their harnesses and directed them to the building. "One adult and two girls, please," he told the hostess.

"How old are the girls?"

"Both Seven," he replied.

Once alone at the table, he whispered to the younger girl, "I was tempted to say you were six today, but you would be an extremely tall six-year-old."

~o~O~o~

As Uncle was strapping Stacy in her harness, he told her, "I hope you don't mind, Sweetie, but Katie Ann has another appointment this evening. I didn't expect you to be with us when I made the appointment." 

The little girl said that was fine, but her best friend looked very confused about what that appointment could be.  

As they pulled into what Katie recognized as her hair stylist's place, Daddie told them that he really wanted the appointment before the pictures, but it didn't work out. Soon, the little family was headed inside.

"I have an appointment for Katie Ann Telgenhof."

"I will let Angela know she is here. Did you want the other girl's hair trimmed too?"

"I wasn't planning on it. Does Angela have time?"

"She does, Mr. Telgenhof."

"It is Olsen. Let me contact her parents, and I will let you know."

Meanwhile, the two girls were whispering to each other as they usually do and missed that conversation.

"I am ready for you, Katie," Angela said near her.

Daddie instructed, "A trim and curl her hair afterward, please."

"I like your dress. It's very Christmassy," the stylist said as she headed towards the sink to wash the hair.

The regressed girl replied, "Thank you, we had Christmas pictures today, Ma'am."

Stacy kept herself occupied by reading a Highlights next to her adoptive uncle. Looking up, she saw Katie and the hairstylist walking towards them. 

"I am ready for you, Stacy," Angela said, which was rewarded with two surprised girls.

"Same thing for her, Angela."

Angela made small talk with her young client, which was rewarded with a mouth going a million miles per hour.  

After Angela knew Stacy's life story and had finished curling the young charge's hair, she helped the girl down from the chair. Leading the young girl towards her Uncle, she said, "I present Princess Stacy. Let's see, it is 30 for both of them." She was saying that as she was heading towards the cash register to deal with the payment.

• Like 6