LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter One: The Website 

Nineteen-year-old Kathleen sat staring at her laptop, working on the courage to create an account and profile on the website she just found. She had found this website after taking out her frustrations on the Google search engine. Frustrations she acquired by rage quitting her multiplayer roleplayer game. Baron, her master in the game, turned out to be like most guys she has met online, only wanting sex, cybersex in Baron’s case.  

Submissive Match, the name of the website, kept staring at her from her purple laptop. It was distracting her from figuring out what she needed to acquire for her return to Mountain College. Not realizing she was doing it, she clicked the yellow create account button.  

Moving some of her auburn hair out of her view, she flipped back to her list of supplies needed for her return to college next month. “Hmm, most of these things I already have…” she thought. “Oh, I better buy some more notebooks. While I am at it, I will buy that new book by Percy Jackson, ‘Sea of Monsters.’”

“It is too bad that Stephanie had financial aid issues. I wonder how this Allison is? Is she going to have a problem with a college roommate who is short enough to be her little sister?” She continued to herself as she looked at her roommate's information pamphlet.

Flipping back to the website, “Let's see what they want… I am a submissive… oh, that pulls up a whole new form… some of the standard stuff … Kathleen … 

Why do they want my middle name … Annabelle Telgenhof …

March 16, 1987… 

I guess the owner's choice for a submissive name …

Email…

Don’t send me spam from your sponsors…

Don’t share my email with suggested owners...

Password…

I am not sure why they want this information… Weight… 55 pounds soaking wet…

Height ... 4’5” rounded up... their selection doesn’t even go that small. I guess I have to choose less than 5’...

Location… Pennsylvania…

I guess I am looking for an online owner. Oh, what the hell, an offline owner, too...

Let’s see, a short questionnaire, a short description, and a recent picture will finish it off.”

Looking at the time, “Wowser, that took longer than I thought it would,” Kathleen thought as she put her laptop to sleep. She meets her mother, Marlene, in the kitchen after walking out of her bedroom.  

“Hello, sweetie. Do you want some ice cream?” Marlene asked as she was scooping into a bowl.

“You know I can never turn down cookie dough, Mommie.”

"We can watch AFHV as we eat it.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“What are your plans for tomorrow while I am at school?”

“I told them I would do some volunteering at the zoo since time is getting short until my return to college. I need to stop for college supplies before or after; I just hope I don’t get pulled over for underage driving this time,” Kathleen mentioned.

“That still happening?” Her mother asked.

“Usually once a week, Mommie.”

“Not much we can do about that, unfortunately, sweetie, except for you to grow a few inches,” Marlene pointed out.

“Or afoot? Neither an inch nor a foot is going to happen, Mother. That ship sailed ages ago,” Kathleen said crossly, turning her eyes towards the TV.

Marlene nodded and watched the television in silence.

~o~O~o~

Rolling out of bed at about 7 o’clock the following day, Kathleen booted up her laptop as she got dressed and ready for a day of volunteering. Coming back to the computer, she started her everyday morning computer habits, email, MySpace, Yahoo Messenger, and a few websites… before logging on to Submissive Match.

“Let's see if I got any hits from my profile.” She discovered after she was finally logged in that there were three messages waiting for her.   

Looking at the first, “Eww, I really didn’t need to see that guy’s dick, this might of been a big mistake. … Oh, there is an ignore feature, thank god.”

“Here goes nothing for the second, … interesting name… I seriously doubt his name is really Beast…”

“Hello, Little Girl, you’re just the kind of young girl I would really like to meet. You would be perfect kneeling in front of me …”

Other than the nickname for herself and himself, this guy isn’t too bad so far, Kathleen thought.

“... with my legs spread wide open, and pants zipper down …”          

“EEEWWW,” Kathleen said out loud, “Spoke too soon!” and she couldn’t click the ignore button fast enough.

Leaving the third message for later, she went to get a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Looking at the time, “I will have to leave the third message and college supplies ‘til after the zoo.”

~o~O~o~

“Hello Kathleen, thank you for coming. Why don’t you take the hedgehog and sit down on a bench just inside the entrance to the zoo? You should get plenty of exposure there,” Mr. Cooper, the zoo’s volunteer coordinator, instructed while thinking to himself about that also places her in a place where we can watch her. I am always worried she may be kidnapped, being so small and easy to be confused with an actual grade school kid.

Kathleen nodded and headed to where the educational animals were kept.

Continuing the thoughts, Mark took a memory trip back five years. “I first told her she was too young to volunteer. She had to be 14. I could have sworn it was a five or six-year-old asking to volunteer. I am kind of glad she pleaded her case and produced proof of age since she has been one of my best teenage volunteers.” He continued to himself, “I will never tell her, but that outfit is custom-ordered for her. I also purposely took the tags off to hide the fact that it is a size 7/8 girls' polo shirt.”

Looking out of his office window towards the entrance plaza that it overlooked, he noticed Kathleen was setting up right where he requested her to. “I have never discussed it with her, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she were self-conscious about her height. I would be if I were her,” he thought before returning back to his volunteer hours spreadsheet. 

~o~O~o~

“Riiinnnggg”

“Susquehanna Valley Zoo, Volunteer department, Mark speaking, how can I help you?”

…

“How old is your daughter?”

…

“Sorry, she is a few years too young. She has to be 14 to volunteer.”

“The one with a hedgehog today? She is actually 19 years old.”

“Unfortunately, a common misunderstanding with her. Have your daughter give me a call in a couple of years.”

“Talk to them then.”

Hanging up the phone, he looked out the window at the object of the confusion. A group of grade school kids currently surrounded her. The only thing that set her apart from the other kids was the green polo shirt, which signified that she was a volunteer. 

~o~O~o~

“OK, Mr. Cooper, I have returned the hedgehog to the education department.”

“Thank you, Kathleen, five hours today?” Mark said, looking at the clock. “What was your driving time?” he continued.

“Yes, that is correct, and it takes me twenty minutes each way to get here.”

“When do I expect you back?”

“Unless you have a better idea, I should return Wednesday at the opening,” Kathleen said, thinking of her plans. She had agreed to go out with some high school friends tomorrow. 

“Works for me. When do you return to college?”

“My parents and I are going in a convoy next month, August 13th.”

“You will be missed again this year.”

“Aww, I will be back again next year,” Kathleen said as she felt her face color up.

Showing her to the door, Mark turned his attention to entering Kathleen’s hours in his spreadsheet. “That girl is the closest thing to a little girl I would ever have. I can’t seem to produce the required X chromosome for a girl,” he thought, thinking of his three boys currently in daycare.

Meanwhile, Kathleen started driving to a bookstore to buy her prize book and required school supplies. Seeing a cop tailgating her in her rearview mirror, she checked her speed. Noticing she was actually under the speed limit, she thought, “Not again. Can I ever drive without being pulled over for underage driving?” 

After five minutes and no lights, she wondered what was taking him so long to pull her over. Five more minutes later, the cop slowed and made a U-turn. Kathleen thought that was strange. He tailed me and didn’t pull me over.

~o~O~o~

Pulling into the driveway, she couldn’t get in the house fast enough to check that third message that had been calling her all day. After booting up her laptop, she went to the kitchen to get a glass of peach tea. 

“Let's see,” Kathleen said, entering her details on the website. “Oh, two new messages. I must have received another today.”

Opening up the first message, the third from this morning, she began to read it out loud, “Dear Buttercup, I was inspecting the new profiles and happened to notice yours. I am intrigued by your profile, and I hope to hear from you. Master Adam”  

“Well, that was short to the point and not creepy,” Kathleen said, going to the second message... “Not another dick picture,” Kathleen screamed, going to the ignore button.

After returning to Master Adam’s message, she checked out his profile. “Adam Dale, 25 years old, Pennsylvania, Looking for online/offline submissive, oh he isn’t bad looking.” 

Hitting the reply button, she typed, using the submissive name he gave her, “Dear Sir, Buttercup is intrigued by your profile too and interested in communicating with you. I am not sure how to go about the next step. - Buttercup.” Putting her computer to sleep, she went into the living room to watch some television.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note: Comments, and questions are always welcomed. 

I am currently writing chapter 69 of this story.  -- Thanks Becky

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see you brought it over here! Just so you know there's a quirk I run into with pasting directly from word. Either 'Paste Without Style (which means you lose some things) or just go from an .rtf (rich text file) document. 

To anyone who's looking at this, I can tell you there are a lot of you who are going to really enjoy this story on this site! 🙂

Hi Becky Anne! Don't let the spelling police get you down. Can't catch all the error's when spell check likes the wrong word. Good start to a fun story. Nice to see Sofia guiding another writer here.  Looking forward to reading more!

April

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Two: The Reply

Later that same day, right before bed, Kathleen checked for messages on the site. She didn’t have a message from Master Adam, but she did have another message. The message basically asked her to take part in the sender's child molestation fantasy, yet another one for the ignore file.

“What, sweetie?” her father, George, asked from another room.

“Nothing, Daddie. I'm just talking to myself.”

“Okay, but don’t start answering yourself.”

Kathleen exclaimed, “Har Har, Daddie,” as she got in bed.

While she was doing her normal morning routines, which now, for better or worse, included the site, she noticed that she had a few messages, one of which added another name to the ignore file. Thankfully, the other one was from Master Adam. 

“Buttercup, you can start by kneeling, with your hands behind your back, in front of the computer, like a good submissive. Buttercup may now move her hands to the keyboard and answer these three questions: 1) What do you do for a living? 2) How experienced are you in being a submissive? 3) How tall are you exactly? Master also notices you are also from Pennsylvania. It would please Master to know where exactly, but Master will not punish Buttercup for a vague answer. - Master Adam.”

“Master, Buttercup volunteers at the local zoo when she isn’t in college. Before signing up on this website, Buttercup only had one online dom. Buttercup is 4’ 4.5”, to be exact. Lastly, Buttercup lives…”

Kathleen thought to herself how vague or close that last answer should be. Should she say Clearwater, Susquehanna Valley, or Western Central Pennsylvania? The first felt too close for comfort, and the last one felt a little too vague.

“... in the Valley of Susquehanna River - Your Buttercup.” Hitting send on the message, she immediately regretted that second to the last word.

~o~O~o~

Later, her high school friends, Zoe and Ann, picked her up in Zoe’s car. “So where are we going for lunch, girls?” Kathleen asked as she was getting in the backseat.

“I requested ‘Hanna Diner if that is okay with you?” Ann replied.

“Fine with me.”

Zoe changed the subject to college return plans and asked if Ann was still going to do volleyball this year, pointing out she was doing track again this year. “Kath, we can’t convince you to do any sport?”

“HELL NO, I would be mowed down,” Kathleen pointed out.

“How about an individual sport like gymnastics?” Ann asked.

Kath mentioned, “With what experience? This isn’t exactly high school.”

The girls quizzed Kath on why she didn’t do sports in high school, with Kath returning to her often-repeated excuse of a small body, shyness, and volunteering at the Zoo. Ann and Zoe just rolled their eyes at the well-rehearsed excuse that they had heard before.

Walking into the downtown Clearwater diner, after Zoe parked, the hostess asked, “Two adults, one kid?”

“No three adults,” Ann replied with a smirk looking down at the red with embarrassment Kath.

“Right this way, ladies,” the hostess replied, with not a clue she had done something wrong.

Seating them at a booth, she set three adult menus on the table and returned to her duties.

“What can I get you ladies?” The waitress asked.

“I will have your sloppy Joe and a small Diet Coke,” Zoe replied.

Ann requested a Diet Coke and a club sandwich when the waitress looked at her.  

“And for you, young lady?” the waitress asked towards Kathleen.

“A small iced tea and hamburger slider,” was the reply, as Kathleen felt her face get warm again.

“When do Ball and Faith Colleges start back up? I am moving back in August Thirteen,” Kath quizzed her friends.

“I will be in Indiana in about a week later,” Ann answered.

“Here you go, ladies, two Diet Cokes, and for the cute princess, an iced tea,” the waitress interrupted.  

Kath’s cup wasn’t like the other two cups. Hers was a hair smaller, with a lid. She just shook her head at getting a children’s cup. Going out was always an adventure with her, never knowing how she was going to be treated. 

“Should we correct her?” Zoe asked, looking at the red-faced, short teenager.

Kath shrugged, knowing that it wouldn’t do any long-term good. “Anyways, Zoe?”

“Faith doesn’t start till the first week of September. My little beater and I will make the trip at the end of this month,” Zoe answered. “Where should we go this afternoon?”

Ann suggested the Zoo, which got a groan out of Kath and a nod of affirmative out of Zoe.

After finishing the lunch, the girls headed to the zoo. Walking up to the ticket window, Ann said, “Two adults and a kid, please,” causing Kath’s mouth to drop in shock.

“Nice try, girls. Hello Kathleen, three adults with the volunteer discount, right?” the lady behind the window asked.

“Hi Karla, I had no knowledge of this stunt,” Kathleen pointed out.

“I told you it wouldn’t work here, Ann,” Zoe said, pulling out the money from her purse.

~o~O~o~

After being dropped off at her house, Kathleen skipped up to her bedroom where her laptop was kept, excited that maybe her Master had replied. She was already thinking of him as her Master. There were three messages waiting for her at the site, two she ignored and one from her Master. 

“My Buttercup, thanks for the information. Kneel down and answer some more questions that Master has: 1) What are you studying in college? 2) What college, or where is your college? 3) Are you going to be a sophomore this year?

Let your master tell Buttercup some stuff about himself. I am a Junior Lawyer in a law firm over in Bend. I live nearby in Riverville. With six years of experience of being a Master, I wouldn’t call myself an expert or a novice. Until your last message, I was sub-less for about a month. I now live by myself in a house I bought last year.”

Buttercup began to type, “Master, Buttercup is an Animal Science major with a Biology minor at Mountain College in Mountain. Yes, I will be a sophomore in college. Thank you for the information about Master. …” Thinking of all the creepy and icky messages she was getting on the site, it would be nice to move Master to email and/or Yahoo Messenger. “... If it would please Master, Buttercup would like to ask Master a question. -- Buttercup.”

With that being done, she logged out of the site without reading the other two messages and went to clean the house for her parents.

~o~O~o~

The following day before volunteering, Buttercup checked her notes on the site, hoping Master had replied because there had been no reply from him the previous night. She had a few messages piling up on the site. The second one from the top said it was from Adam Dale, which caused Buttercup’s heart to skip.

“Buttercup - After Buttercup does a curtsy, she may ask Master her question. Buttercup may or may not get her answer. - Master.”

After doing the required curtsy, in case of Master was omnipresent and could see in her bedroom, she began to type. “Master - this site has caused Buttercup great displeasure. Buttercup would like to get away from the creepy and pedophile fantasy messages she is getting on this site. Buttercup would like to move the conversation to Yahoo Messenger and/or email.” She finished the message with her Yahoo and email accounts before finishing getting ready for volunteering.

~o~O~o~

She did her normal five hours at the zoo today in the reptile house, showing a garden snake since it was raining outside. She had another person showing a Chameleon next to her. Kathleen seemed to notice a pattern over the years when she was volunteering. Either she was in direct view of one or more staff members, or she was with another volunteer. 

She bought a glass of peach tea she picked up in the kitchen to her bedroom. Returning to the living room, she gathered up the crates and bags for packing that had been accumulating there. Taking a second to boot up her laptop, she started to pack one of the supply piles that was spread around her bedroom.

Seeing the laptop was booted, she logged on to Yahoo, which rewarded her with an offline message from Ann but no friend requests from a Master.

Taking a break from packing, she checked her email. Mostly spam, but she noticed a message from a.olsen@yellow.firm. Discarding the spam, she opened what she expected to be from Master. 

“Buttercup - permission granted, Yahoo Messenger will have to wait till Master gets home. Master will agree that with your height, a lot of creeps are seeing the possibility of sexual fantasies being realized. With that, Master would like Buttercup to kneel in front of the computer and answer some more questions: 1) Does Buttercup want to be a sexual submissive or not? 2) Does Buttercup require pain? Master does not care which answer Buttercup gives him, but it lets me know what Buttercup is looking for in this relationship. -- Master.” The email continued with a long footer paragraph about lawyer-privileged information and other legalese.

Hitting reply, Buttercup typed, “*curtsy* *kneeling* Buttercup currently prefers a non-sexual relationship that isn’t pain-based. Buttercup would like to make sure that Master won’t get in trouble for using a work account. -- Buttercup.” With that done, she returned to her packing.

~o~O~o~

Since she packed so late, she didn’t check anything online last night before bed. Checking the next morning, she saw that she had a friend request from an Adam.Olsen on YIM, after hitting accept, she went to her email, which rewarded her with more spam, a message from her college, and another one from her Master. Setting the college one aside for later, she opened Master’s.

“Buttercup - Buttercup will let Master worry about Master. Buttercup will find a corner and place her nose in it for five minutes. Master notices that Buttercup on the site selected an offline relationship and wonders if Buttercup would like to take it to the next step. Master promises to take it nice and slow for Buttercup. -- Master” The email finished with the same lawyer legalese as the last message.

Tripping over a pile of college supplies, she put her nose in the corner. After what seemed like five minutes, she replied hesitantly to Master, “*Buttercup sticks her nose in the corner for five minutes* *curtsy* *kneel* Buttercup is fine with taking the relationship offline. Buttercup isn’t sure what the next step means. -- Buttercup.”

Making the assumption that Master wouldn’t have sent a message to the website, she never logged into the site again. Returning to the task ahead, she continued packing for college since time was getting short.

~o~O~o~

The next message she got from Master was actually an offline on Yahoo, “Buttercup - Very good for obeying instructions. I hope those instructions were done in real life, too. Master would like to put Buttercup under a contract. In order to do that, Master needs an address to send the contract for Buttercup to sign. Master may also send a questionnaire with the contract. -- Master.”

Buttercup yelped. She wasn’t sure she was ready for a contract or giving her physical address, but she replied anyway, “Master -- if Master can get the contract to Buttercup before August Thirteenth, send it to Kathleen Telgenhof, “ she continued by typing her address in Clearwater, “otherwise send it to RM 313, Whitlatter Hall, “ then typing the address to her dorm in Mountain.

Almost immediately, she got a reply, “Buttercup - expect it in Mountain, Master will need some time to compose it. What is Buttercup doing at this hour?”

“Buttercup is packing,” she replied.

“It is Ten O’clock. Buttercup will find herself in bed. My girl still has just under two weeks until she returns to college.”

Yelping, she replied, “Yes, Sir,” and told her other friends, “I am going to bed.” Crawling into bed with a delicious smile, she thought back to how she got this far so quickly, getting sent to bed by someone she had never met in person.

~o~O~o~

I am currently writing chapter 69 of this story.  -- Thanks Becky

• Like 9

Glad that she answered with the non-sexual relationship personally. (I know the more you post on this, the more you'll get some feedback and discussion going! 🙂 )

• Like 1

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Three: Cheeky Little Submissive

“Kathleen, you have a phone call from an Allison,” her mother yelled from the kitchen, which caused Kathleen to run to the phone.

“Hello Allison, nice to hear from you,” she answered.

“Yes, I will be there sometime in the afternoon on the Thirteenth.”

“Good to hear.”

“Yes, I was in the same hall last year. The Whitlatter is a cluster-style girls' dorm with eight to ten rooms around a central common room. Our particular cluster is ten rooms.”

“No, each room has its own bathroom, and each room has two of everything: a closet, a desk, a dresser, and, of course, a bed for each girl.”

“Yes, the desks have internet connections, and there is WiFi in the dorm.”

“The common sitting rooms have a small kitchenette, and television, through the channels, leaves a lot to be desired.”

“Where did you transfer from?”

“Nice to know. It was nice to talk to you, talk to you on the thirteenth.”

“You too,” Kathleen replied before hanging up the phone. 

Wandering back to her laptop in her bedroom, she noticed that she had about three messages from Master, one that quizzed her if she was ready for bed, and two that asked, “Are you actually there?” with a buzz. She answered Master with, “Master, Buttercup, sorry about the interruption. Her college roommate called her. Buttercup will get ready for bed now.”

She didn’t have to wait long for Master’s reply, “Master will excuse Buttercup this time.” The message was followed by a winking smile.

She ran to get ready for bed, just in the silly case Master was omnipresent. She had already left him in mid-conversation to talk to her roommate on the phone. She didn’t want to upset him more.

Coming back from the bathroom, she typed on the computer, “Buttercup is ready for bed.”

“*patting Buttercup on the head* Very good behaving Buttercup. Does my girl have any plans for tomorrow?”

“I will do my normal five hours of volunteering tomorrow.”

“What time do you start, and often do you do that?”

“I usually start at the zoo opening at nine a.m. Usually Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and sometimes Sundays.”

“Since you volunteer, what does Buttercup do for income?”

“Buttercup has a nice allowance from her parents. Not many places want to hire someone who looks like a grade school student.”

“What does Girl want to do for a living after college?”

“A veterinarian or a zookeeper.”

“Thanks for the information, Buttercup. Master believes it is Buttercup’s nine-thirty bedtime.”

With a quiet squeak, almost like a mouse, she quickly looked at the time before replying, “Yes, Sir.” With that, she logged off her laptop and crawled in bed, feeling loved.

~o~O~o~

Walking into the volunteer office, she greeted Mr. Cooper, “Sorry, I am late. I was pulled over for underage driving.” Sighing, she continued, “What would you like me to display?”

“Calm down, Kathleen, you don’t have any assigned hours, or for that matter, assigned days. That being said, I will gladly take any hours you can give me,” Mr. Cooper answered. Continuing, he said, “It's supposed to be nice today, so the zoo should be busy today. You could either make a selection of furs and display them near the Polar Bear exhibit, preferably in view of the gift shop.” After breathing, he suggested, “The other idea is to hand out brushes and sell goat food in the petting zoo.”

Thinking to herself, Kathleen thought about how much fun the goats could be and how heavy a table would be to drag to the polar bear area. She was a submissive. She didn’t like making choices, so she asked, “Is a table already set up at the Polar Bear area?”

“No, but if you choose that option, I arrange it to be set up for you, so you don’t have to do it.”

“Darn, there goes the easy out option. Now I actually have to decide,” Kathleen thought to herself. “I guess I will go pet the goats,” Kathleen finally said with a smirk.

Shaking his finger, he said, “You are supposed to work, not cuddle the animals, young lady,” Mark chuckled. Picking up a two-way radio, he said, “V1 to KK1, over.”

“KK1 answering,” squelched the radio.

Mark replied, “Expect Kathleen. She is going to help with the brushes and feed in the goat area for a few hours.”

“Roger,” Kathleen heard as she started her walk towards the Kids' Korner. Once she got to the booth that supplied brushes and feed, she let herself in.

The red-headed teenage girl in the booth inquired, “So you are the famous Kathleen I have heard about.”

“I wouldn’t say famous,” Kathleen mentioned with a blush, looking at the nametag on her blue shirt, “Heather. What would you like me to do?”

“We are getting low on premade doses of feed. Could you make some?”

“Sure,” was her reply as she started to do the task she was asked to do. She switched over to handing out brushes after the feed was restocked.

“How much for a brush?” a guest asked her.

“Free, with a non-monetary collateral deposit,” was Kathleen's, by now, well-rehearsed answer. Which rewarded her with a set of car keys in exchange for a brush. “Please put your name on this paper so we can make sure you get them back.”

~o~O~o~

After five hours in the booth, she stepped out of the booth with a brush in her hand. Going up to April, the goat, she started to brush it. After about three minutes of brushing, she heard a giggle from the booth.

“You've been wanting to do that for hours, admit it,” Heather chuckled between her giggles.

Embarrassed, she handed the brush back to Heather and then started her journey to Mr. Cooper’s office.  

“Five hours and fifteen minutes today, Kathleen?” Mark asked.

Kathleen replied, “Better make it ten minutes,” thinking of the time she spent brushing the goat.

“Still twenty minutes both ways?”

Kathleen nodded as she started to head to the parking lot.

~o~O~o~

“Dinner,” came the call from the dining room.

Meandering her way to the table, she noticed that dinner today was Beef and Noodles with Brussels sprouts. Her mother was already scooping a small portion of each for her. Setting her partial glass of Peach Tea down, she sat down at the table.

“Are you volunteering tomorrow and Saturday?” her father, George, asked.

She replied, “Tomorrow is my last day for this year. I figured Saturday would be good for loading the two cars. I should say goodbye to Zoe and Ann, too. I might see if they want to see that new Pirates of the Caribbean movie tomorrow night.”

“When do we have to be in Mountain?” her mother, Marlene, asked.

“We can pick up the room keys from noon to five.”

Returning to her bedroom, she sent messages to Ann and Zoe, suggesting the movie tomorrow. She also sent a one to Master that she was back from dinner, which was met with silence.

“Sounds good with me. Johnny Depp is dreamy. I am assuming I am driving,” was Zoe’s reply.

Kathleen replied, “Unless you want to experience being pulled over for underage driving, though it has already happened this week, so I’m not due for it.”

A frown was the reply Kathleen received.

Ann’s answer came about five minutes later, “Sure, make sure you bring your ID,” with a smirking face.

After online conversations were done, she returned to her current book, ‘Fablehaven.’ After about thirty minutes of reading, her laptop buzzed. Opening the lid, she saw a message from Master, “Buttercup, sorry I missed your message. I had to run to the post office before they closed for the day.”

“Buttercup will excuse it this time,” with a tongue sticking out face was Kathleen’s reply. After she sent it, she immediately regretted it. 

“Cheeky little submissive!” was Master’s scolding answer, “Turn that webcam on, Buttercup.”

Kathleen eepped and turned the requested webcam on, then knelt in front of the laptop.

“Aim the camera at the corner and locate yourself there. Master will buzz when you can get out of it.”

Doing the requested aiming, she went to the corner, placing her nose squarely in the corner. After what seemed to her to be like fifteen minutes, her laptop buzzed. Looking at the time, she noticed it was only about five minutes. Kneeling, with her hands behind her back in front of the computer, she waited for Master’s message.

“What was Buttercup doing before she got herself in trouble?”

“Reading Fablehaven.”

Master proceeded to quiz what Buttercup’s plans were for Friday through Sunday and when college classes started. When she told him about the Friday movie plans, he asked when the movie would be finished. “We are going to the eight P.M. showing, it is a two-and-a-half hour movie, so ten-thirty.”

“So Buttercup will be up past her bedtime by almost two hours?”

Gulping, Buttercup replied, “Yes, Sir.”

“Buttercup will come straight home and send Master a text to let him know when Buttercup is crawling in bed.” The message concluded with his phone number.

The next message she got made her yelp loudly and have a lump in her throat. “Buttercup has fifteen minutes to get ready for bed. Don’t close the webcam. We will talk after Girl is dressed for bed.”

Grabbing her pajamas, she headed for the bathroom to do her before-bed routine. Walking back into the room and kneeling in front of the computer, she saw it took her fourteen minutes. Breathing a sigh of relief, she waited for Master’s reply.

“Very good, my Buttercup. Master is interested in why Girl left her online game and went looking for an online/offline?”

With that questioning, Kathleen started a long discussion about Baron, the game, and the lost account. She was being so long-winded with it that she didn’t notice when it hit nine-thirty, and Master didn’t actually send her to bed until nine-forty-five.

~o~O~o~

I am currently writing chapter 69 of this story.  -- Thanks Becky

• Like 6
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 3 of 75+]
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

🙂

75+, and at 69… so you have an ending in mind at this point? Enjoying starting from the beginning again here. 

*Shrugs* I am still enjoying writing it when I have time. I have quite a few loose ends remaining and more ideas down the road. My original planned stopping point, I wrote well past that. 

• Like 1

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Four: To College, We Go

Getting up the following day and heading to the computer, she noticed that she hadn’t shut down the webcam or the laptop last night. She had a message waiting from Master, “Master enjoyed making sure his Buttercup was safe in bed during the night.” Which, to her surprise, made her feel secure and warm inside.

As she was just getting ready to shut down the laptop and get ready to face the day, she got a message, “Good Morning, My Buttercup.”

“Morning Master. Buttercup can’t talk long, ‘Hanna Valley Zoo doesn’t think pajamas make good uniforms.” She concluded the message with a smirk, gathering up her uniform so she could dash to the shower.

“But Buttercup’s pajamas would make a good uniform. Master was just reminding Buttercup to come promptly home and send that text the minute she is crawling in bed tonight.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Run and get ready for volunteering,” was the final reply.

Kathleen hit the sleep button on the laptop and ran to the bathroom for her shower.

~o~O~o~

Passing by the Zoo Director’s office on the way to the Volunteer Office, she heard her name being called.

Poking her head in the office, “Yes, you called Mr. Grady?”

“I understand today is your last day for this year, Kathleen?”

“That is correct. I will be at college Sunday, though I might volunteer during the Christmas event if I have time.”

“Can you show up to the board of directors meeting in December? That would be December the twenty-first. It is a Thursday.”

“I can try. Why?”

“Staff and Volunteer service milestone awards are handed out in December.”

“I can only try. Can you send me a reminder closer to the day?” she replied, heading next door to Mr. Cooper’s office.

Walking into the office, she pointed out that Mr. Grady had delayed her and then requested her assignment for the day.

“Since it is your last day, I will give you a choice: the hedgehog or the furs, or you could go help Heather again in the feed booth,” he mentioned with a knowing wink.

With a smile that stretched from ear to ear, she replied, “Tell Kids’ Korner to expect me,” as she skipped out of the office.

~o~O~o~

“That was a great movie!” Ann exclaimed.

Kathleen nodded in affirmative, “I didn’t think I was going to get to see it. The door attendant almost seized my ID for being a fake one. I am glad the manager got involved.”

Zoe nodded, “That was crazy, Kath.”  

Ann suggested going for ice cream afterward as they were getting in Zoe’s car. Zoe was okay with that idea, and Kathleen almost agreed to it. It was already nearly eleven o’clock, well past her recently established bedtime. The words, ‘Come promptly home to bed,’ came flying back to her.

“Umm, girls, I promised my Mommie I wouldn’t stay out too late. She wants one more Mother/Daughter day before college,” Kathleen made as an excuse.

As she was getting out of the car at home, she heard Ann say to Zoe, “Now, ice cream?” Ignoring it, she let herself in the house. By the time she was ready for bed and getting ready to crawl in her bed, it was eleven thirty-five.  

Composing her message, “Buttercup went straight home, ignoring her friend's request for ice cream, crawling in bed now.” She didn’t wait for a reply message, just closing her eyes tight.

After sleeping in the following day, she checked her texts on her phone. She got one that appeared to have come about seven o’clock, “Very good, Buttercup, thanks for obeying Master.” That was it. There was no discussion of punishment for the late hour, just sweet to the point. Buttercup really expected some form of punishment, even her nose in the corner, since that seems to be Master’s preferred treatment for transgressions.

~o~O~o~

Sunday, about eleven, Kathleen followed her parents for the forty-five minutes to an hour uneventful journey to college. Pulling in front of the college, she obeyed her Master and sent him a text she was there. The submissive task being done, she started to unpack her car.

Taking her fifth trip up the steps, she ran into a blonde-haired girl. “Kath! I missed you.”

“Aww, I missed you too, Claire,” Kathleen said as she continued to her dorm room.

Four trips later, everything was on the lower bunk. Staring at the mountain, she was interrupted by a tall girl asking her, “Is your sister Kathleen around?”

Turning around, ignoring the chuckles from her parents, “Umm, I am Kathleen, Allison, I presume?”

Allison got as red as her hair. “Sorry, I expected you to be taller.”

“Common expectation, the height fairy found someone more attractive to give her blessings to.”

Allison looked at the pile on the lower bunk and Kathleen’s height, “I am guessing that I got the top bunk.”

“Please, if you don’t mind.”

“Truthfully, I rather not see you climb up the ladder every day,” Allison pointed out.

Kathleen just nodded and then returned to her task of putting stuff away.

After both sets of parents left back to their respective homes and the unpacking was done, the girls went to the common room. Kathleen was curled up with her Fablehaven book in her pajamas.

Hearing her phone ding, she checked her texts. “You get a new set of friends, and you ignore your Master. ;)”

Looking around for the spy, she replied, “Buttercup is sorry.”

Juliette asked, “Who are you texting Kath?”

Kathleen blushed and mentioned her friend Adam. Her phone soon rewarded her with another ding, “Master is only teasing, but it is Girl’s bedtime. Get there!” 

Kath weighed her options, telling the cluster mates she was going to bed or lying to Master and staying up. As tempting as the second option was, she knew it would have consequences in the future. "Girls, I am getting tired. I am going to hit the sack," she told the group as she headed to her room. 

The following day, returning from breakfast, Allison told her, “Kath, I checked the mailbox, and you had a package slip in it. I left it on your bed.”

Walking into the room, she noticed the slip was from the post office, not the mailroom where packages usually go to. Examining it more, she noticed it was for a certified letter from an A. Olsen in Riverville. After stopping to pick up her ID, she started the walk to the post office downtown.

Handing the slip and ID to the postal clerk when it was finally her turn in the line, she was rewarded with “One second,” as the clerk walked in the back.

The clerk returned with a large envelope, which had to be one-half-inch thick. The lady finally looked at the ID, which resulted in a shocked look on the lady’s face.

Handing her ID back and flipping the slip over, Kathleen was told to fill out the back with her college address, print her name, and signature before handing the envelope to her.

She decided the library was probably the best place to deal with this without nosy eyes. Examining the envelope, she discovered that it had been mailed Thursday. She quickly sent Master a text that she received what she assumed was the contract.

After using her college swipe card to let her into the library, she went to an empty study room. Being before classes, it wasn’t hard to find one. Closing the door, she opened the envelope with shaky hands.

Pulling the contents out, Kathleen started reading the cover sheet. It listed the contents of the envelope: the cover sheet, the contract, contract appendix, health care power of attorney, revocation of the power of attorney, examples of defined terms, a questionnaire, and a prepaid envelope to send the contract back. Also on the sheet was how Kathleen was to fill it out, and that she was supposed to send the contract, appendices, power of attorney forms, questionnaire, and her class schedule after making herself a copy of them. It said Owner would reimburse her for copying costs.  

It explained that the power of attorney was needed for Article 5, and he wouldn’t use it beyond the scope of the contract nor abuse the power. It further explained that the revocation was dated for the end of the contract. Pennsylvania doesn’t do limited health care power of attorney’s. It went on to further explain that the forms, being standard state forms, ask end-of-life questions that Owner hopes to never have to use. 

The cover sheet concluded with “Buttercup has two days, from receipt of this contract, to postmark it back to Owner, or give notification of her refusal to accept the terms. Failure to do either will result in Buttercup’s bottom being punished by Owner under the terms of article 9 in the suggested contract and cancellation of the offer. Notification of refusal or cancellation of the offer will result in no further communication between Buttercup and Owner.”

Nervously, she began to read the contract, realizing she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She had already basically sold her heart to Master, now apparently Owner. If she wanted to continue her relationship with him, this contract needed to be signed and mailed by Wednesday. By signing the contract, she was basically selling her life and body away to Owner, therefore losing her freedom. Freedom or listening to her heart, which one was it going to be? She felt very attached to him by now; losing him was something she couldn’t imagine now.

~o~O~o~

• Like 4
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 4 of 75+]

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Five: The Contract

[Author notes: This chapter is mostly legalese fluff. Skipping large portions of it will not affect most of the story]

1. Who, What, When: 

1. Kathleen Annabelle Telgenhof (A.K.A. Buttercup) (Hereby known as Girl), born 3/16/1987, places herself in servitude of Adam Dale Olsen (Hereby known as Owner)

2. This servitude to Owner starts 9/1/2006 and ends at termination of contract 8/31/2007

3. Girl shall make herself available for Owner starting the first weekend (Friday - Sunday) of the contract and every other weekend therefore after.

4. Owner shall have the first refusal for Girl’s availability for the named days and times in Appendix B.

1. Days and times 

1. Monday or Friday: Start the Evening before and/or the Morning after. Also Include article 1.4.1.(3).

2. Weekday: start the evening before and end the morning after.

3. Weekend: the whole weekend.

2. Owner shall give Girl at least one week's notice for Girl’s availability under 1.4

5. Failure of Girl to make herself available will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

2. Temporary Changes:

1. Owner shall have exclusive rights to make temporary changes without advance notice to Girl while Girl is in the presence of Owner. Girl contesting any changes will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

2. Girl shall have exclusive right to make temporary changes without advance notice to Owner, while Girl is not in the presence of Owner.

3. Changes made under Article 5 shall not be considered a violation of this article.

3. Semi-permanent Changes:

1. Owner shall have exclusive rights to make semi-permanent changes without advance notice to Girl. Girl may appeal the changes afterward, Owner may or may not accept the appeal. If the appeal is denied, continued contesting will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

2. Girl shall have no right to make semi-permanent changes to Girl during the term of this contract. Failure to give Owner exclusive rights will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

3. Changes made under Article 5 shall not be considered a violation of this article.

4. Permanent Changes:

1. Neither Owner nor Girl shall have the right to make permanent changes to Girl. Failure shall cause Article 9 to be invoked.

2. Changes made under Article 5 shall not be considered a violation of this article.

5. Medical Necessary Changes:

1. Owner and/or Girl shall be able to make medically necessary changes to Girl if a trained, certified Medical Officer determines them necessary. Girl must give Owner notification of changes and what type (temporary, semi-permanent, permanent) at the first available opportunity. Girl will not receive penalties if that notification is after the fact.

6. No Sex, Abuse:

1. There will be no sexual interaction between Owner and Girl, including, but not limited to, anal, oral, and vaginal. Violation of this article will cause article 9 to be invoked, and

1. Violation by Owner: A second article 9 will be invoked, and cancellation of this contract.

2. Violation by Girl: No further action will be taken.

2. Owner or Girl will have no consensual sexual interaction between Owner or Girl and/or any party not under this contract, including, but not limited to, anal, oral, and vaginal. Violation of this article will cause a double article 9 and cancellation of this contract.

3. There will be no emotional abuse between Owner and Girl, including but not limited to humiliation, berating, and slander. Violation of this article will cause a double article 9 to be invoked.

4. There will be no physical abuse between Owner and Girl, including, but not limited to, whips, canes, and paddles. Violation of this article will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

1. Article 9 shall not be considered a violation of Article 6.d.

7. College Course Level/Grade Level:

1. Girl shall maintain a full-time college course load at Mountain College.

2. Girl shall maintain a G.P.A. of at least 3.0.

3. Girl shall provide Owner a copy of Girl's grades and/or schedule when they become available.

4. Owner shall have only one day during the course of this Contract, with a week prior notice, with which Owner may force Girl to skip classes that day.

5. Except for under article 7.4, Owner shall not impede Girl from doing articles 7.1 and 7.2.

6. Girl shall be rewarded with 750 dollars for a 3.8 G.P.A. or better for the semester. This reward shall be received a maximum of twice during the life of this contract.

7. Violation of this article will cause double Article 9 to be invoked.

8. Cost Associated:

1. Except for article 7, but including article 7.6, Owner shall bear all costs associated with activating this contract.

2. Girl shall bear all costs associated with article 7, except for article 7.6.

3. Violation of this article will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

9. Breach of Contract:

1. The breach caused by Owner, Owner will pay Girl 5,000 dollars for each infraction.

2. The breach caused by Girl will result in a bare bottom, barehanded, spanking on Girl’s bottom. The spanking will last till Girl’s bottom is red all over, for each infraction.

1. In the case of double article 9 invoked, Girl may request a day between article 9s, which Owner must give her.

2. This will not be considered a violation of article 6.3.

10. Modification of Contract/Cancellation: 

1. Modification of the Contract will invoke a double Article 9, payable by the person who requested the modification.

2. This contract may not be canceled except for in the case of Article 6.

Signature Date

_______________________ _________________

_____Adam Olsen________ ___8/10/2006______

Appendix A: Definitions 

1. Emotional Abuse: Emotional abuse is any kind of abuse that is emotional rather than physical in nature. It can include anything from verbal abuse and constant criticism to more subtle tactics, such as intimidation, manipulation, and refusal to ever be pleased.

2. Temporary Changes: Changes that can be immediately undone at will.

3. Sexual Abuse: Sexual behavior between party members, where one party member perpetrates the other with an item of their person and/or object.

4. Semi-Permanent Changes: Changes that will disappear with time, usually quite a long time, but not indefinitely.

5. Physical Abuse: An intentional act causing injury, redness, or trauma by the way of bodily contact, with or without an instrument.

6. Permanent Changes: Changes that will remain indefinitely till the end of time.

7. Medically Necessary Changes: Health-care changes needed to prevent, diagnose, or treat an illness, injury, condition, disease, or its symptoms and that meet accepted standards of medicine.

Durable Health Care Power of Attorney

I, Kathleen Telgenhof, of Jefferson County, Pennsylvania, appoint the person named below to be my health care agent to make health and personal care decisions for me. 

My health agent has all of the following powers subject to the health care treatment instructions that follow in Part III:

1. To authorize, withhold, or withdraw medical care and surgical procedures.
  2. To authorize, withhold, or withdraw nutrition or hydration medically supplied by a tube through my nose, stomach, intestines, arteries, or veins.
  3. To authorize my admission to or discharge from medical nursing, residential, or similar facility and to make agreements for my care and health insurance for my care, including hospice and/or palliative care.
  4. To hire and fire medical, social service, and other support personnel responsible for my care.
  5. To take any legal action necessary to do what I have directed.
  6. To request that a physician responsible for my care issue a do-no-resuscitate (DNR) order, including an out-of-hospital DNR order, and sign any required documents and consents

I appoint the following health care agent: 

Health Care Agent, Name and Relationship: Adam Olsen, Close Friend

Address: Riverville, Pennsylvania

Telephone Number: 1 555 555 5678

First Alternative Health Care Agent, Name and Relationship: George Telgenhof, Father

Address: Clearwater, Pennsylvania

Telephone Number: 1 555 555 9876

If I should suffer from severe and irreversible brain damage or brain disease with no realistic hope of significant recovery, I would consider such a condition intolerable and the application of aggressive medical care to be burdensome.  

Initials: ______ I agree

Initials: _KAT_ I disagree

_KAT_ I consent to donate my organs and tissues at the time of my death.

_____ I do not consent to donate my organs or tissues at the time of my death.

Having carefully read this document, I have signed it this ___________ day of __________, 20___, revoking all previous health care powers of attorney and health care treatment instructions. 

Pennsylvania Power of Attorney Revocation

Use of the form is for the power of attorney of:

_x_ Health Care Powers

___ Financial Powers

___ Other

I, Kathleen Telgenhof, hereby revoke those portions covering decisions of the document titled Durable Health Care Power of Attorney, that I previously executed on the 14 of August 2006, which appointed Adam Olsen as my agent and George Telgenhof as my alternate successor agent. I hereby notify said agent(s) and any other interested persons and institutions that all portions of the said document are revoked.

This revocation was signed on the 31 of August 2007

Signature of Principal ___________________

Print Name __Kathleen Telgenhof__

~o~O~o~

• Like 5
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 5 of 75+]
3 hours ago, Mazamune said:

Nice begining for this story and if it has Sophia approuval I’m sure it will be great.

This story gets more and more enjoyable to me as it goes along. I think it's going to have a wide appeal on this site as it goes along. 🙂

On 1/26/2024 at 3:41 AM, Mazamune said:

Nice begining for this story and if it has Sophia approuval I’m sure it will be great.

Sofia is biased. She is actively waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter at another location. She is also the reason I even know about this site. She convinced me to post it here.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Six: Sign That Life Away

Kathleen took a pen out of her bag and, for better or worse, initialed the articles and signed and dated the contract. When that was done, she also initialed the appendices before putting her pen away. With her life signed away, she turned to sign her body away to Owner. She noticed it was mostly filled out, turning her health care over to Owner. “And my father, if Owner is not available!” she exclaimed. She wondered how Owner got her father's first name and her home telephone number. Continuing reading, she noticed the end-of-life questions the cover sheet talked about, the do not resuscitate line was crossed off, she must stay connected to life support, and her organs would be donated.  

Signing and dating that one, she turned to the revocation form. All she had to do was sign it. It was dated in the future for August thirty-first of the following year, which was the end of her servitude. Her body signed away, and she then turned to the example sheet. It listed examples of the changes specified in the document. It also specified that changes were not limited to these examples. Temporary examples were clothes, makeup, face painting, and lifestyle. She didn’t see a problem with most of that. She was a little leery about the last one, but not enough to scare her.

Semi-permanent examples were hairstyle, color, and length. She remembered that the papers gave Owner exclusive control over them. She just hoped that Owner didn’t make her look like a clown or bald. Thinking about her hair appointment, she had scheduled for next week. Owner might raise an exception with that. She sent Owner a text message, “Owner, Girl has hair app. for 8/25, but Art. 3 gives you exclusive rights to my hair, but it is before 9/1. Would you like Girl to cancel it?”

Returning to the examples, she discovered that permanent examples were intentional wounds, tattoos, and piercings. She didn’t think any of those would be a problem, contract or no contract. She didn’t expect any of those would happen.

The next set of examples were the medically necessary changes; it was probably the longest list. Some of the examples were unintentional wounds, eyeglasses, broken bones, vaccinations, all the way down to chemotherapy. She noticed it listed medicine, and then on the following line, it listed birth control. She felt that oddly strange. She noticed, glancing back at the legal documents, that she remembered article five and the power of attorney forms. Owner or herself could make any medically necessary changes to herself. The contract and power of attorney gave him complete control over her. She just hoped he didn’t abuse that control.

Flipping to the next page, the questionnaire, she started to read it. It asked for items like her exact measurements, items she didn’t have a clue what they were or how to get them. The next item was if she was allergic to anything. She could answer no to that, at least as far as she knew.  

Medicine was the subsequent information that Owner wanted to know about. She didn’t need any pills currently. In the same vane, it wanted to know about any medical issues. Buttercup wrote down that she sometimes gets light-headed and has headaches. She also wrote down the elephant in the room, which was dwarfism, something she hates to say or even admit.

“Wow, Owner wants to know a huge amount of stuff, like behavior issues, mental issues, and favorite color.” She answered with hints of shyness, none known, and lavender, respectively. She was also asked about smoking, alcohol, and drug habits, something she could definitely answer no to each of those. Looking at the time, she was surprised to find it was almost one. She had better get lunch before they stopped serving soon. She thought that the measurements and copying would have to wait. Gathering up the mountain of paperwork, she put it in her bag and ran out of the room.

“WALK!” came a disembodied shout from the checkout desk.

Dropping down to a fast walk, she continued out of the library, picking up to a run again once she was outside. Slowing down to cross the street, she ran across campus to Reynolds Hall, which was the food hall for the college. Screeching to a stop at the ID desk, she checked in for lunch. She was starting to feel dizzy and a hint of a headache, typical results of getting her heart pumping. Walking to her cluster's regular table, she placed her bag down and sat down to wait for the lightheadedness to go away.

“KATHLEEN, you don’t look so good,” her cluster-mate, Tiffany, said in a worried tone.

Kathleen replied, “I just ran,“ a huff of breath, “from the,” a huff of breath, “library, I,” a huff of breath, “will be fine,” a huff of breath, “in five,” huff of breath, “minutes, Tiff.”

Looking at the time, Tiffany said, “Lunch will end soon. Do you want me to go pick up something?”

Between huffs of breath, the reply was, “Please.”

“What do you want? To drink?”

“Anything," huff of breath, “Not a big,” huff of breath, “plate.”

After she got her breath back, she noticed that Tiffany had set a plate with a grilled cheese sandwich on it, with a pudding cup and a fruit cup on the side. Next to it was a glass that looked like it had apple juice in it. Tasting it. Yes, it was apple juice.

“Thank you. I lost track of time,” she said to Tiffany, who was just finishing up her plate. She continued, “Tiff, you are in theater costumes, right?”

Not sure where Kath was going with this, Tiff answered hesitantly, “Yeah, Kath.”

“Can you measure me? Someone wants them, and I don’t know them,” she said between bites of her sandwich.

With a breath of relief, Tiff replied, “Sure, I was afraid you were going to ask me to make you something. Right after lunch, ok?”

Nodding, Kath continued with her lunch. The two girls ambled across campus to Whitlatter Hall. Tiffany was purposely slowing Kathleen down, seeing how the little girl had really scared Tiff. She really had thought the girl was on her deathbed. Walking into the cluster, Tiff told Kath, “Put your swimsuit on, please, so we can get accurate measurements.”

Heading to her dorm room to do the requested task, she heard Tiff request her step stool, too. After changing, she gathered up the questionnaire and step stool, then headed across the hall.

She promptly heard a whistle, “Nice suit, Kath,” and “Looking good!” from the common room.

Red with embarrassment, she knocked on Tiffany’s room door, which rewarded her with “Come In.”

Taking the stool from Kath, Tiffany set it down in the middle of the room and patted it, indicating Kathleen was supposed to get on it. She then took the paper from Kath’s hands. Glancing at it, she noticed the measurements section and then all the other questions. “Wow, Kath, this form asks lots of personal questions. What is it for?”

As she was stepping up on the stool, she glanced at the now-closed door and weighed her options. She really needed those measurements, and she couldn’t think of a lie that would make sense. With a whisper, she said, “Information my Owner wants.”

As soon as she uttered those words from her lips, the pause in the room was notable, as was Tiffany's lack of movement to start measuring her. She looked down at Kath, and the seriousness in her eyes let her know that a little more than ‘my Owner’ would be needed. 

"I know, and I will tell the whole story," Kath spoked softly to Tiff. 

As Tiff started to measure Kath, her silence was broken as she assumed the role of sister, mother, or counselor. "How old is he or she," Tiff stated while continuing to measure and jot down figures.

“He, 25”

“Now let's hear the whole story, young lady,” Tiffany instructed, putting the tape around Kathleen’s waist.

As she told the story from the beginning, Kathleen noticed that Tiffany was writing numbers down twice. Wondering why, she asked with curiosity, “Why are you keeping a copy of my measurements?”

In the process of putting the fabric tape around Kath’s head, Tiffany answered, “I get sick of doing class projects to a dress form. Sometimes, it is nice to make it to a friend's size.”

After telling Kath to spread her legs a bit, Tiff ran the tape from her shoulder, down her back, between her legs, and up her front to her shoulder. “Tiff, what was that measurement? It felt so weird!” 

“It is your girth, used primarily to make leotards and bodysuits,” was the answer Kath received. “Step down and stand up straight against the wall,” Tiffany continued.

After her height measurement was done, Kathleen noticed that Tiffany wrote down fifty-two and a quarter, even shorter than she had thought she was. She was then asked to sit on the bed with her feet out. “Tiffany, that tickles,” she exclaimed when the tape measurer was placed against the bottom of her feet.

Tiffany just mumbled, “Sorry,” as she wrote down, ‘AA,’ then went to a stack of books on her desk. Pulling one out, she flipped to a chart and, after running her finger down it, wrote seven slash eight on the questionnaire. Flipping a few pages, she wrote two on the paper. Finally flipping to another table, she put her finger on the bottom and then shook her head.  

“What were those, Tiff?”

Tiffany, still staring at the last chart, said, “You are an AA cup, and you wear a girl’s size seven - eight, and your shoe size is a children’s two, and finally, the paper wants your adult size, but you are below the scale.”

“I usually wear a size four in shoes and a Juniors extra small.”

“Those both are big on you, right? The Juniors are more than big on you,” Tiff said while looking at the Junior's chart.

Kathleen could only nod her head while looking at her feet. Looking at the paper next to her, she saw that it was entirely filled out, and Tiffany had put less than Junior XS on the paper. “Thank you, Tiff.”

“Don’t mention it. Just expect a call to be a dress dummy for a class sometime this year,” Tiffany said with a smirk while padding the other paper. “Now, young lady, you don’t move from that spot while I go to your room and get this contract. Do you hear me?” Tiffany’s seriousness returned as she instructed Kathleen to stay put.

Meekly, Kath nodded.

After asking where it was, Tiffany went across the cluster to get the forms. Returning, she sat down next to the little meek girl, running her hand on the girl's back like a big sister would do to comfort her little sister as she read the legal documents. Truthfully, the two girls were the same age, but because of the height differences, Tiffany thought of herself as Kathleen’s big sister. You could have heard a pin drop in the room between Tiffany’s ‘Oohs’ and ‘Umms.’

Finally done reading, Tiffany finally spoke, “He is a lawyer, isn’t he? It isn’t as bad as I envisioned at first. He appears to have your best interest at heart in some of these articles.” Pausing for a breath, she flipped back to an article in the contract, “What GPA do you normally average for a semester?”

“Just under four, why?”

Tiffany, showing a slight hint of jealousy, pointed out, “The contract rewards you seven hundred and fifty dollars per semester if you make at least a three-point-eight!”

Kathleen, who had not noticed that fine print, was shocked. 

Tiffany continued slowly, “On the other hand, if you don’t keep your total GPA above a three or stay full-time, your bottom is going to be doubly sore,” while looking at the same article.

The little girl just stared at her fascinating feet. Examining the stack of papers some more, Tiff slowly said, as she pinched the top of her nose, “I will allow it, not happy about the health care though. I will be watching you, and if I see anything suspicious or scary I will give this address to the authorities,” as she wrote Adam’s address down on a piece of paper. Holding onto the documents, she told Kathleen, “I want a copy of these,” before handing the papers to Kathleen.

Mentioning she was thinking of swimming since she was already dressed for it, after stopping at the post office, Kathleen left the room. Receiving another round of catcalls for the common room, she went to her room, got dressed, and grabbed her bag after returning the envelope to it.

She stopped at the library on the way to the post office to make two copies of the legal documents and forms. Placing the originals in the return envelope, she included a copy of her schedule and the copy receipt for his share before sealing the envelope. She stared at the envelope, trying to get her feet to work. Now that it was done, she was scared of her future.  

Ding went her phone, grabbing it, she saw it was from Master, scratch that, Owner. “Buttercup, sorry, I was in court today. Please cancel the appointment. Owner will take care of that from now on. What is Girl doing?”

“Staring at a sealed envelope, trying to work up the courage to walk to the post office.”

“It is a big step, isn’t it? Giving life control away is not the same as online. I promised not to abuse power. And I hope you like what I do, too.”

Walking out of the library, she texted, “I am going! Going to the swimming pool afterward.”

“Classes tomorrow?”

“Yes, the first one is at 10 o’clock,” she types hesitantly, walking into the post office.

“Bedtime is 9:30, enjoy the pool, Buttercup.”

After handing the envelope to the same lady as earlier, she sent a text to Owner that the envelope was sent. Leaving the post office, she started skipping to the field house.

~o~O~o~

• Like 9
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 6 of 75+]

Great writing, love the cliff-hanger at the end of each chapter. Being almost toddler size it will be interesting to see want Master has in mind for her clothing and living arrangements. 

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024
~o~O~o~

Chapter Seven: The First Outfit

The days flew by now that classes were now in session. Owner let Buttercup know she had a new rule on top of her bedtime. She was also to do her homework before anything else. A few days after she sent the contract, she was told in one of her many nightly Yahoo chats with Owner that it had arrived, and he would begin making plans for the first weekend. She was also let know that she would be spending Labor Day with Owner.  

Tiffany, true to her word, kept an eye on the relationship between Kath and Owner. Every two or three days, she quizzed Kath on what was going on.

Kath thought it was a double-ended sword. It was nice to be loved that much, but she thought it was a little annoying that she couldn’t cough without Tiffany wanting information.

Before Kathleen knew it was the last Thursday of August, the day before she was supposed to see Owner for the first time. 

Ding went her phone, “Buttercup, your last class of the day on Friday ends at 12:30?”

“Yes, I usually eat afterward.”

“I will feed you. I will be there between 12:45 and 1. Be kneeling on your bed, with your homework sitting next to you and your purse next to it.” were her instructions from Owner.

“Yes, Sir”

“Oh, you might want to make sure to use the bathroom beforehand. It will be a few hours before you can go.”

“Ok, Sir”

After she received her instructions, the two of them talked about other non-important stuff, the usual everyday stuff. Later, about nine at night, as Kath was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, she heard a knock on the door. Allison had let whoever it was in and told them she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Finally done with her nighttime routine, she walked out of the bathroom and found Tiffany sitting on her bed, but no Allison was visible.

“When is Adam picking you up?” Tiffany demanded the second Kath stepped into the room.

“Where is Allison?” Kath asked, trying to see if she was on the top bunk.

Pointing out towards the closed door, Tiff answered. “Out there.”

“My instructions are to be kneeling on my bed, with my homework and purse on it, from 12:45 to 1 o’clock,” Kath, looking much relieved at the fact Allison wasn’t here for this discussion.

Getting up from the bed, Tiffany patted it and said: “Get in, little sister, I will tuck you in.”

Blushing, Kath got in the bed, and true to her word, Tiffany tucked her in like a young girl. She had a love/hate relationship with being treated like the little girl she looked like. She was nineteen years old, not seven or eight years old, and it kind of made her embarrassed. Yet, on the other hand, it made her feel loved and warmed inside, too.

Tiffany handed Kath one of her stuffed animals that she had sitting around, decorating the room, before walking to the door and turning off the lights after saying good night to Kathleen.

~o~O~o~

Usually, Kathleen dilly-dallied around after class so she wouldn’t be underfoot, but today, she was ready to go right when it was done. She was very thankful that the professor got done two minutes early today, which gave her a whole seventeen minutes to be ready. She rushed back to her room, making sure not to raise her heartbeat too much. Today was not a day for a dizzy spell and/or a headache. By the time she got outside her door, she had seven minutes left. Pausing to open her door, she noticed that Tiffany was doing homework in the common room located in the chair that looked at her door. She thought this was odd because Tiff usually did her homework in her room, lying down on her bed.

She didn’t have time to worry about it, so she ran into the room. After making sure the door was unlocked, she threw her bag on her bed and then ran to the bathroom to follow instructions. Coming out of the bathroom, she put some more textbooks in her backpack and made sure her cell phone, keys, wallet, and anything else she needed was in her purse. She uprighted the backpack and set the purse next to it before pausing to take a breath. 

Looking at the clock, she noticed she had one minute to spare. After crawling on the bed, she knelt down, placed her hands behind her, and just stared at the door, not knowing how long it would be.

~o~O~o~

Tiffany usually was eating lunch right now, but right now, she was camped out in the common room, kind of doing homework, kind of watching Kathleen’s door. Allison had left for class about thirty minutes ago, and Kath had… she looked at the time, twelve thirty-five… ten minutes to get ready. She hoped that Kath doesn’t have another dizzy and shortness of breath spell. She would personally hold this Adam responsible if she does.  

Hearing the patter of short footsteps, she looked up to see Kathleen fast-walk in … looking at the clock on the microwave, twelve thirty-eight… cutting it close, girl.

She returned to her homework but still kept an eye on the door. She wasn’t exactly happy about her adoptive little sister's choice, but she wasn’t going to stop her. She noticed a handsome guy walk in, carrying a carrier or crate. She couldn’t tell what because it had a cover over it. The guy walked up to Kath’s door and, knocked on it, and then opened the door and went in. It was soon closed, and she heard what sounded like a click of a lock. She looked at the microwave … twelve fifty.  

Again, she returned to her homework, not sure how long he would be in there. She hoped it was before she had to go to class at two-thirty.

~o~O~o~

Buttercup wasn’t sure how long she stared at that door before she heard a knock, to which she responded with the ability to come in. As he stepped into the room, she could see he was as handsome as his picture. He stopped to lock the door after closing it, then set the sizeable covered object on the bed next to her.

Flipping part of the cover-up, Buttercup could see it was a dog crate?!? Opening the door, he pulled a duffle bag out and set it next to the crate. Turning finally to her, he addressed her, “Hello, my pretty Buttercup. Where is Allison, and how long will she be gone?” while kissing her on the forehead.

“She has class ‘til after three, Sir.”

“Great, plenty of time to get you dressed and out of here. Now, no more talking. Once you figure out what you are, you can make as many sounds as it makes whenever you want. BUT, only sounds it makes,” were the instructions while Owner looked at the alarm clock.

Buttercup could only nod her head as she was turned to face the wall. She heard the duffle being open, then what felt like a ribbon tying her wrists together.  

Owner then went to work expertly french braiding her hair while telling her that his neighbor’s girl loved allowing him to practice on her.  

Hair done, he forced her to lay down on her back, with her feet towards the foot of the bed. She felt her shoes and socks being taken off. She next lost her pants and watched him set them on top of the shoes next to her. She felt her panties being pulled down next, and she blushed, knowing she was completely naked from the waist down. 

Laying perfectly still, she saw that Owner returned to the duffle bag, took a large amount of cloth out, looked through it, grabbed one of her feet, and started to feed her foot in it, then did the same to the other. She couldn’t really get a good view of it other than it appeared to be a one-piece outfit. But the top portion was lying on top of her legs. The little bit that she could see looked to be chunks of white, brown, and black.

After Owner helped her back into a kneeling position, she could feel a lot of padding around her feet. They had grown sideways. After measuring the distance between her head and Allison’s bunk, he picked her up and set her down on Allison’s desk chair, which happened to be closest to the bed.

She felt the ribbon being untied from her wrists, and then she raised her arms up after being told to do it. She lost her shirt almost the second she raised them. Stopping to place the folded shirt on the pile of her clothes, he grabbed something from the duffle.

Her tiny, most fancy bra was the last thing she lost. It, too, went on the pile. He replaced it with a small corset-looking device, except it went on her chest, not her waist. He fastened it in the front, using what looked like sturdy metal hooks. She then felt him pull strings behind her back.

“This is a binder. It will make you flat-chested. It will be a little uncomfortable ‘til you get used to being bound,” he told her as he pulled more and more on the strings. There wasn’t a lot of string to pull because she didn’t have big breasts. True to his word, when he was done, her chest felt uncomfortable, not a painful uncomfortable, but a different feeling uncomfortable.    

After setting her back on the bed, she was told to make a fist with her right arm, which he helped feed in the outfit’s arm. After making sure her hand was still in a fist, he helped her feed it in her paw, … her paw? Testing the waters, she quietly meowed.

“That is right, Buttercup is a kitty cat, calico one to be exact,” as he tied a hidden ribbon under her wrist. When he was done, Buttercup realized she couldn’t get that fist out of the paw even if she wanted to, and there was no room in it to stretch the hand out.

Her left arm he just fed in the outfit arm. He didn’t worry about the fist. She discovered why, when the hand reached the wrist, the paw wasn’t fully attached to the outfit. It was only attached to the bottom.

“Meow?” she questioned while he helped her now-fisted hand into the paw, tying it on the glove end of the wrist like before, before doing two buttons on either side of her wrist.

“Buttercup will find out what that is for when we get to where we are going.”

She nodded her head while meowing.

She felt the back zipper being zipped partially before being turned to face him. 

Taking a package of wet wipes out of the duffle, he asked her if she wore any makeup. She replied with a meow while shaking her head, no.

Scrubbing her face with the wet wipe while, he said, “This is where we find out if Buttercup has a latex allergy.” With a serious tone, he continued, “If Kathleen’s face starts feeling all itchy and hot, you are to ignore all previous instructions and tell me loudly, okay.”

Buttercup meowed while nodding her head yes.

“That wasn’t the answer I wanted, Kathleen,” he said, still in a severe tone.

Racking her brain, she tried to figure out what answer he wanted before trying, “Yes, Sir,” meekly.

Patting her on the head, he praised her with, “Very good, Buttercup.”

Turning to the duffle, he grabbed what looked like a bottle of something and two masks. After putting the stuff on the bottle on the lower part of her face, he then spread the same stuff on one mask before putting it on her chin area. Doing the same with the other half, taking extreme care around her eyes, he slowly put the other one on her face, again taking extreme care with her eyes. 

Looking towards where her nose should be, she saw she didn’t have a noticeable nose in her vision anymore, and she had whiskers that moved when she wiggled her actual nose.

Her headpiece was then helped over her head from her chest where it had been hanging before. After that was done, he then finished zipping her up, with the two zippers meeting at the neckline.

Digging in the duffle, he pulled out what looked like a collar and a flea collar package. She could only blush at the last one, not that you would notice with the mask. Meekly, she just meowed.

He made sure she would see the zip tie he held in his hand before he zipped-tied the two zippers together. After placing the two collars on her, he went for the pink ribbon that he had left earlier on Allison’s desk. Tying that around her neck with a bow, he then helped her lie down on her front, looking towards the duffle.

Spreading her legs, he grabbed the same stuff he used on her face before using it to glue the outfit to her skin around a hole between her legs and around her butt hole.  

She saw him pull something out of the now empty-looking duffle, bringing it to her field of vision. She could see it was a tail attached to a …. BUTT PLUG. She promptly hissed her complaints and tried to force her bum hole closed.

Chuckling, he just ignored her hisses and placed it exactly where she thought it was going after making sure she was well-lubed. After she felt it being inserted, she felt it inflating inside her. She couldn’t remove it if she wanted to, and she really wanted to.

“Ok, Buttercup, you are dressed. Climb in your carrier and look out the door so you can see what I am doing.”

She discovered that her collar had a bell on it as she moved to the crate. Ring ring went said bell on Buttercup’s collar as she crawled in the carrier. She noticed that it was quite roomy for her, and it had a very soft pet bed in it to make her comfortable. It appeared to be a good-sized plastic dog crate. Turning to look out of the open door, she noticed that he had put everything but her purse and homework in the duffle. The last wouldn’t fit even if he tried.

He poured the contents of her purse out on the bed and started sifting through it. She noticed that he picked up the pack of gum she had bought this morning and threw it in the trash. She wondered if that was going to be a new rule on top of the other rules: promptly doing homework and bedtime.

Grabbing her phone, he turned it off and set it aside. Digging through her wallet, he pulled out her driver's license that he put in his pocket. He continued looking through the wallet for something before addressing her, “Buttercup, where is your college ID, and does that let you in the doors after hours?”

Pointing a paw to the little bag on her keyring, she meowed and nodded affirmatively.

After taking the bag off the keys, he set them aside before placing the college ID on top of them. The bag was placed with the rest of the purse contents, which he put back in the purse. Being told which desk was Buttercup’s, he put the purse in the desk drawer before locking it up with her keys.

He placed her now-off phone, keys, and college ID in a side pocket of the duffle after taking a luggage lock out of it. Closing the door of the pet carrier, he locked her in it.

“Ok, Buttercup, all your homework and laptop and its cord are in your bag?”

She just meowed from behind the bars, to which he responded by closing the flap of the cover, putting her in mostly darkness.

She heard something being put on top of the carrier and then felt herself being carried away.

~o~O~o~

• Like 8
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 7 of 75+]

Hello,

Just a quick note to say I love your story. I'm intrigued by where your story is going and I'm looking forward to all the other parts.

On 1/26/2024 at 2:26 PM, BeckyAnne said:

Just expect a call to be a dress dummy for a class sometime this year,

I can't wait to read about the project she's going to do.

On 1/28/2024 at 6:13 AM, Mazamune said:

Thanks for sharing this story here.

Thank you for your kind words.

On 1/28/2024 at 4:01 PM, Toet said:

I can't wait to read about the project she's going to do.

A bit of spoiler: This plot line doesn't reappear until Chapter 57.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Eight: Resort Kitten

Tiffany, who had long since turned to fake watching the TV, saw Kath’s door being opened, and the same guy stepped out before setting the covered object on the ground outside the door. He picked it up after testing to make sure Kath’s door was locked. She could see that he had Kath’s bag over one shoulder and a blue duffle bag on top of the object. She also noticed that it seemed to be heavier than before.

Looking at the time, she discovered he had been in there for just over an hour. She decided to follow him from a distance as he carried it slowly and surely down the steps. He was treating it as if it was extremely fragile now, too. 

Once she got to the lobby, she saw him loading it in the backseat of a blue Cadillac Escalade. Taking the time to jot down the license plate, she watched him carefully secure that covered object in the backseat before taking the duffle and Kath’s bag and placing them in the very full back. Closing both the backseat door and the hatch door, he got in and drove off.

Going back up to the third floor to get her class supplies, she paused to knock on Kathleen’s room just to make sure Kath was where she thought she was.

~o~O~o~

It felt like to Buttercup that she was being carried down the steps. She kept getting bumped around. The pet bed could be so much thicker, so thick that she hardly fit in the carrier, and she would still have bumps and bruises. She knew Owner wasn’t doing it on purpose. It was just the nature of the steps. Not having hands to hold on to anything, she tried bracing herself against the sides.

She heard Owner whisper to her that she still had one flight of steps to go. Doing the mental math, which meant she was halfway down the steps, she braced herself for the last set of steps.

Finally, the jarring stopped, so she moved her arms away from the side and relaxed. Soon after, she felt the temperature change that signified she was outside.  

After she was placed down in the backseat of the Owner’s vehicle, she heard what sounded like someone trying to strap the carrier down. Hearing doors open and closed, she wondered if she was going to be in total darkness for what she was led to believe was a couple of hours’ trip.

She didn’t have long to wait. The flap was removed from the door, and the door was opened, and she could see that Owner was reaching from the driver's seat.

After setting a bowl of what looked like soft cat food in her carrier, he told her that was her lunch before closing and locking the door again. He then strapped what looked like a large pet water holder to the cage door.

Taking timid bites, she found that it was a mix of soft and hard cat food and not as terrible as she thought it would be. She wouldn’t go out of her way to eat this stuff, but it wasn’t going to kill her. She just hoped that she wasn’t going to eat cat food all weekend long, let alone every time she was with Owner, that it would be a long year. “Take a catnap, my kitty. It is going to be a two to three hours drive,” she was told as she felt the car moving.

She tried to look out the window, but all she could see from her angle was the top of buildings, trees, and mountains. She thought the view in the car towards the controls might be better, but all she got with that was a small portion of his side. Next thing she knew, she was drifting asleep to that catnap.

~o~O~o~

She was jarred awake when she felt the carrier being moved. Hearing Owner speaking, it sounded like he was giving instructions to someone, “Be extremely careful with her” and “Everything in the back, but the blue duffel bag” were two of the things she heard. 

Looking out of the door after she was set down, all she could see was a blue SUV. It sounded like bags were being stacked alongside of her and on top of her.

Owner’s voice again instructed the unknown group, “We need to stop and check her in, then you can take the lot to our room.”

As she was being wheeled into the building, she decided there was way too much marble, elegant details, and gold leaf in her field of vision for this to be a cheap resort.

“Sir Adam, it is always nice to see you. What wing would you like your VIP room to be in? And where is your sub that you have registered?”

Owner's face blocked her field of vision as he unlocked the door and helped her out of the carrier. “Little, and here she is.”

As Buttercup was looking around at the large, very ornate lobby, she heard the clerk say, “VIP or not, you can’t bring a child here, especially one already dressed for pet play.”

She noticed Owner handed what she assumed to be her license to the twenty-something girl behind the counter while assuring them she was nineteen.

She wasn’t really paying attention to her surroundings. She was counting the floors above her. It appeared to be five when she heard, “Kathleen Annabelle Telgenhof, answer the lady.”

“Umm, Sorry, ask me again,” she answered embarrassingly.

The lady behind the counter began to quiz Kathleen about the details of her license. She was asked to spell her last name, her birthday, address, hair color, and finally, her height. “I believe they rounded up, so it should say 53. Otherwise, it might say 52,” was Kathleen's answer to the last one.

“Let me add a copy of this to her profile. I expect she will be quizzed a few times being that short,” the lady said, doing something out of Kathleen's vision before handing a few items to Owner.

“Buttercup, let me have your left arm,” she was asked as Owner grabbed it.  

Taking it, he undid the buttons before placing what looked like a hospital ID band around her wrist and firmly locking it on her. The buttons were redone, and she was helped back into the carrier by him. Once she was all the way in it, but before she had a chance to turn around, she heard the door closed, and she thought a click of a lock.

She was being wheeled by the unknown person. She could sometimes catch a glimpse of Owner’s legs, so she knew it wasn’t him.

She got comfortable, then proceeded to read her left wrist, in what light came from the door. It called her Katie Ann Telgenhof (S/VIP), had her nickname of Buttercup, and said her Owner was Adam Olsen (VIP). It also had her birthday on it, and then it was followed by some numbers that looked like codes. They were labeled Program, Group, and Location. There were what looked to be dates on it too, 9/1-9/4, finished by a barcode on it.

They stopped shortly to open a door before wheeling her into a room. Once again, Owner was in instructions mode. “Place the bags nicely on the floor in this room and place her on the master bed.”

As she was being sat on the bed, she heard a knock on the door. Owner and what appeared to be a mysterious two persons went to the door she could just barely see, after which someone wheeled a cart into the other room before leaving. The other two individuals left with them.

Owner unlocked the door before helping her out of the crate.

“Just the two of us now, kitty.”

“Meow”

“I am going to get some dinner for both of us before I help you in the bathroom.”

“Meow”

With that, Owner began to feed Buttercup what tasted like pasta alfredo, which pleased her greatly that it didn’t come from a bag with a cat’s face on it. In between feeding her, he took bites himself from the same plate. Occasionally, he would bring a sippy cup of iced tea to her lips. 

True to his word, after dinner, he helped her in the bathroom, before returning her wretched tail back where it came from. Returning to the suite after her business was done, he had her cuddle up to him as he petted her while he watched the telly.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Nine: Raggedy Ann and The Guard

Kathleen rolled over and tried to figure out where she was, why she couldn’t extend her hands, and what was the weird feeling on her chest and bum hole. As the sleep butterflies slowly disappeared, she remembered that she was Buttercup, with her Owner for the first time, wearing a kitten outfit at a BDSM resort. Her chest felt weird because it was flat. Her small breasts were bound. As for her bum hole, that was because of the evil, wretched tail. She really didn’t mind this outfit. Truthfully, she thought she looked cute in it when she caught glimpses of herself in brass work in the room yesterday. Yep, she didn’t mind this outfit … EXCEPT… that bloody tail that she hated with a passion.

The last thing she remembers was being petted by Owner in the suite proper, not being in this room, which looked like a bedroom. She must have fallen fast asleep, so asleep that she couldn’t be woken up. She had a bad habit of doing that. He must have carried her to bed last night when he went to bed himself.

Looking at the clock across the room, she noticed that it was barely after four in the morning. She tried to fall back asleep after curling back in a ball in her cat bed on top of the same bed that apparently Owner was also sleeping in, listening to his soft breathing.

Buttercup was trying to chase a butterfly in the midst of flowers in her dreams when she felt her ears being scratched. She looked around for the person distracting her from her flying target so she could stick her claws in them, but it was just her and her butterfly. She felt her ears being scratched again as she batted for the butterfly. She puzzled over the scratching sensation when it was just her and the butterfly. “Poof,” went the butterfly when she realized the scratching was Owner trying to wake her up. Stretching, she made a purring sound as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

“Good morning, my kitty,” she was told as he petted her. Picking her up, he carried her to the bathroom. Sitting her down on the floor, she saw the collars being removed, and the sound of the zip tie being cut.

After her wrists were untied, she was helped out of the cat outfit. Then he finally took her wretched tail out. Breathing a sigh of relief that didn’t last long, she went, “MEOW MEOW MEOW,” as she put her hands on the throne.

Allowing her to do her business, he pointed out that she isn’t a cat anymore. Owner said that she is allowed to use words but finished with these suspicious words, “at least ‘til I get you dressed again.” Stepping out of the room to give her privacy, he returned when she said she was done. Picking her up, she was laid down on a white pad on the bed. He then proceeded to give her a damp sponge bath after stopping to remove the masks from her face.

Staring at the ceiling while he was doing her legs, she felt him stop and get something that sounded like it was wrapped in plastic. Her legs were then grabbed, and something thicker was put under her bum.

“It is a snowstorm,” he said in a silly tone.

Looking at him, she noticed he was putting powder on her bottom. POWDER?!?! “He isn’t diapering me, is he?” she thought. Straining to see what that thick pad was, she confirmed exactly what she thought it was. She was going to be diapered.

Before she could react, that diaper was closed and around her bottom. Patting it, he told her to stay put while he got her clothes for the day.

After helping her put her feet into what looked to be another one-piece outfit, he fed her fisted hands in the arms. Her left arm was precisely like the kitty outfit. The hand was only attached to the bottom, so her resort ID band was out in the open. After making sure her hands were in fists in the onesie hands, he tied the hidden ribbons, locking her fists in. Pulling the headpiece up from her still-flat chest, she noticed the top of the outfit was made of a mesh-like material, so her hair was clearly visible. 

As he was zipping her up, she took stock of the outfit. Other than her legs, which were striped red and white, the rest of it was just a nude fabric color. It hugged her skin, and it really showed off her padding. Though the outfit had thick hands, most of them were just stuffing. Her real hands were in the palms in fists. She was a bit confused about what she was. She needed more details.

Helping her to stand next to the bed, he dropped a blue long-sleeve dress over her head before buttoning her up the back. While he placed a white apron onto the front of her, she thought she might be Alice or Raggedy Ann, though probably the latter with her legs.

She was helped into a pair of black shiny Mary Janes. She felt they were tighter than expected but not too tight. Then she remembered that Tiffany took accurate measurements of her and didn’t write what Buttercup usually wore down.

As he was setting a red yarn wig on her head, they heard the room doorbell ring. After he left to deal with it, she took the chance to look at herself in a reflective room decoration. She was definitely Raggedy Ann. She thought it looked good. Though her wig was crooked, and she currently had no face, though she was sure neither of those would stay like that long.

“Let’s finish getting my doll dressed so we can eat before our breakfast gets cold.”

Fixing the wig, he started to attach it to yesterday’s braid with bobby pins. 

Leading her out in the main room, she was sat by the table, which had some covered plates on it. He then started to paint her face slowly. He began to paint her nose slowly with a red triangle before painting muted red circles on her cheeks. Still staying with the red face paint, he painted her lips just in the center. Watching him switch to a brown makeup pencil, she felt him tapping above her upper lip as if she were getting freckles. Finally, she saw him picking up a black pencil, and he gave her lashes before extending her lips.

After cleaning up his mess, he uncovered the breakfast. Apparently, her breakfast today was two pancakes and a sippy cup of unknown liquid. He had bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, biscuits, and what looked like sausage gravy with a cup of coffee. She couldn’t even dream of eating that much food.

Putting syrup on her pancakes, he began to feed her, between bites of his own, while giving her instructions on her character. 

In his presence, or in this hotel room, she was a doll. She didn’t move a muscle herself. He would move her where he wanted her unless he was holding her hand, then she was to walk alongside him. At no time was she supposed to talk as a doll unless it was an emergency or it was a hotel staff member demanding information.

Both breakfasts gone, and the cups empty, he softly cleaned her face so the repairs were minimal. Repairs done, he carried her to the couch and cuddled up to her while he watched television.

~o~O~o~

Buttercup, the doll, was kind of watching the television from the corner of her eye. She wasn’t supposed to turn her head towards it. She was instructed to keep whatever position Owner set her in when she was in this outfit. Right now, it was sideways on the couch, leaning against him, with her arms crossed. Nothing was interesting on the telly anyway. He was watching some sports game. She would make a gagging motion and/or a sound, but both of those probably would get her in trouble. It had to be almost over. She heard the announcer say something about seconds on the clock in the fourth quarter. She thought he started watching it in the pre-game, so she must have been sitting here in this same position for hours.

She heard what sounded like his PDA going off, and in order to get to the pocket it was in, he folded her up, placing her head near her feet. She hoped she didn’t stay in this position for long. It wasn’t painful right now, but she could see it getting more uncomfortable as time went along.

She felt him getting up before noticing him coming towards her in the corner of her eye. He set about helping her up on her feet before grabbing her hand and walking towards the door. Walking alongside him as he had instructed earlier, she was told, “I have a couple of hours' meeting today. We will get lunch first. Then I will leave you in the VIP Lounge while I have the meeting. You are free to walk around while I am gone.”

Going into the hall, she could see that the decoration for this part of the hotel reminded her of a daycare, one designed with adult-sized people in mind. Going through a set of doors at the end of the hall, the difference was huge. On one side of the doors was a daycare. The other side was an expensive five-star resort. Looking through the balcony bars at the lobby below, she appeared to be on the third floor.

After a short ride down to the main floor, he led her into a small restaurant nearby. He helped her into a chair before sitting down himself. 

They had barely sat down long when Buttercup heard behind her, “What can I get you two?”

“She will have grilled cheese and Iced Tea from your Littles menu, and I will have a french dip with a coke to drink. Please place it on my tab.”

The mysterious voice acknowledged the order and then disappeared. Buttercup noticed that the couple at the next table were dressed as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. Owner must have noticed her eye movement because he addressed her, “This resort has a huge wardrobe available for guests use. Unfortunately, none of them are Buttercup’s size, being an actual child’s size. This outfit and the kitten one were custom-made for you.”

It couldn’t have been five minutes before a grilled cheese sandwich with apple slices and a sippy cup was set in front of her. Owner promptly set about making sure she was well-fed and bringing the sippy cup to her lips.

Grabbing her hands, he had her place them on each side of the sippy cup on the edge of the table before moving them to her mouth so she was holding her own sippy cup in her mouth. Taking that as a hint, she drank her iced tea.

She could see that he didn’t touch his sandwich until her food was all fed to her, and then he started eating himself. After he was done, he helped her up, and, grabbing her hand again, she was led out of the restaurant, briefly stopping to grab a refill of her sippy cup. Going through more corridors, he paused briefly to enter a code at a door before leading both of them through it. Buttercup thought this wing looked even more expensive.  

“Sir Adam, welcome to the VIP lounge.”

“Thank you. I will be leaving my submissive here for a few hours while I deal with resort business,” Owner replied to the lady wearing a French maid outfit.

“Is she over 18? Let’s check her in.”

After letting the lady know that she was indeed over eighteen, he gently moved Buttercup’s left arm towards the lady. After the ID band was scanned, he led the ragdoll into the room after letting them know he wasn’t staying. She was drinking iced tea, and she was not allowed to drink alcohol.

Raggedy Kath just dropped her mouth after she was led into a combination library, bar, comfortable lounge, and computer lab. Owner told her she was free to move around before leaving her.  

The first thing the rag doll did was go to the bookshelves to see if any books caught her eye. One that caught her eye was ‘Gone with the Wind.’ Which promptly reminded her she didn’t actually have hands when she tried to take it off the shelf.

Going to a stack of magazines, she found one labeled Reminisce. She somehow managed to get it to where she left her sippy cup.

She was on her third Reminisce and was, by now, becoming quite good at turning the pages with her covered fists. The lady who checked her in made sure her sippy cup was never near-empty either. 

She heard raised voices over her. She looked up, and it was a security guard and the lady in the French maid outfit. They appear to be discussing her, precisely her age.

“Young girl, how old are you?” the guard demanded as he noticed she looking.

“19, born in March of 87,” she replied, holding her ID band up for view.

The guard, seeing the ID band, scanned it and started to quiz her stuff off her driver’s license. Satisfied with the answers, he left the room to continue his rounds.

The lady just meekly apologizes for her distraction, offering treats and complimentary items for her to excuse the experience.  

She knew she wasn’t really supposed to talk, but the lady demanded an answer. The ragdoll answered, “I don’t have the freedom to accept those. Please offer them to my Owner when he picks me up.”

Realizing that was the best the lady was going to get, she left the little girl.

The next time Buttercup looked up from her magazine, she found not only was her sippy cup refilled, but she had two chocolate chip cookies next to it. Shaking her head, she just ate them. There was no need to upset the lady anymore.

~o~O~o~

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Buttercup jumped, looking up from her tenth magazine. She really enjoyed these. It was Owner, there to pick her up from the lounge.

“I understand you had a little incident. I am happy with how you handled it. You just saved me some money for tomorrow, not that is a problem, but it is always nice to have comps,” Owner praised her for her earlier actions.

Nodding and blushing as red as her painted cheeks, she handed her owner her sippy cup before going to put the magazine away. She heard, “Katie Ann, I will put that away.” When she turned toward the voice, she found it was the French maid lady. 

After handing the maid the Reminisce, she offered Owner her hand.

He led her back to the lobby and what looked like a seafood restaurant. She heard him check in for a reservation. Soon after, they were being led to a booth, where she was made to go in first, and then he got in after her on the same side.

“Can I have your Littles Menu? She will have an iced tea in this sippy cup, and I will have a Chardonnay.”

After the other menu was dropped off, she noticed that he was looking at both and scratching his chin.

“How big are your Littles portions?” He asked the waitress when she came to the table. 

After being informed that the Littles menu was designed for adult appetites, he ordered, “In that case, I will have your surf and turf with a baked potato and your green beans, and she will have your lobster tail on a bed of rice with carrots.”

Soon after the waitress left, a basket of crab cakes was placed on the table. He looked at the little rag doll and said, “I give you permission to move and talk now, Kathleen,” after setting a crab cake and her drink within her reach.

Realizing her full first name was basically him ordering her to be an adult. She was to come out of any character she was, she went meekly, “Yes, Owner? Sir?”  

She was then quizzed on her weekend so far. If she was enjoying the relationship and the outfits, and if it was what she thought it was going to be.

She was enjoying almost everything, to the surprise of herself, and loved the outfits. “Except for that bloody wretched tail,” she pointed out. She didn’t have a realistic vision of what a real-life sub was. She admitted that.

He just chuckled at her about the tail before informing her that she was being tested these last two days. He had another plan for her, something other than a cat or a doll. “Don’t get me wrong, this weekend isn’t the last time you are going to see either of them, including that tail, but I have another lifestyle planned for you. How about your chest?”

Kath expresses clueless about what Owner meant by her chest.

“Your binder?”

“Oh, I haven’t even felt it for most of today, true to your word. I didn’t notice it once I got used to it. It felt different and uncomfortable yesterday, but not painful. Once I got used to it, I stopped noticing it,” she answered.

Happy with her answers, she was told, “Buttercup, you free to move, but no more talking.”

The waitress used that cue to place their meals down, almost like she was waiting off-stage for a cue. Owner set to work feeding both her and himself their meals. She enjoyed the lobster, something she hadn’t really had before.

After their meals were done - or, in the rag doll’s case, had a full stomach - the two of them went back to the room. She had a doggy bag with her leftovers and a sippy cup around her wrist on the side that wasn’t holding Owner’s hand. 

After taking care of her food and changing her bottom, she was led back to the couch. She watched him put a DVD in the player. When it came up, she could only silently giggle at the fact it was a Raggedy Ann disk. Cuddling into Owner, she sat to watch herself on the telly.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 35 of 75+]