LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I go back in pull-ups?

I’ve struggled with having accidents my whole life. Even now as an adult woman I’ve wet myself in my car more times than I can count and I was not diapered. I wet myself at least 4 times a week. I just have to go so bad all the sudden that I even start the pee pee dance but by the time I get to the toilet I’ve usually wet myself. Over time i started fantasizing about putting on pull-ups again. I was a bed wetter for the first 13 years of my life so I am familiar with pullups. Every time I have an accident I’m filled with such shame. It makes me feel like a little girl again. I guess I’m still not fully potty trained should I go back to pull-ups?

• Like 1

Pull ups might be a good idea in this case. Whether you enjoy having them or genuinely can’t make it to the bathroom before wetting your pants pul- ups may offer you some piece of mind knowing  you’re protected. 

• Like 1

If pull-ups do the job, then more power to you, but diapers are the better solution, if you have leakage incidents with the pull-ups. They're a big psychological step, though, compared with pull-ups. But there should be no shame in wearing either a pull-up or a diaper - they're just a tool you use to manage your life, your way. Some people never fully potty-train - just go to the supermarket or the drug store and look at the fifty feet of aisle dedicated to pull-up diapers that fit kids ages 6-16, and then the other fifty feet of adult pull-ups and diapers. You are not alone. Lots of big kids still need little kid protection. 

• Like 1

Pullups are good if your pretty light in your wetting, sadly they are not so good if there is something more than just a little. You might want to experament with some diferent products, tell you find what works well for you. Even if you make the step up to diapers, your going to want to try a couple before you settle for what fits with your price range and needs. Pullups do tend to be cheeper, and if they work for you I would say go for it. I should note, even the socalled 'overnight' pull ups are generaly not good if your wanting to sleep the night without having to change.

Most adult pull-ups are ment for leaks and dribbles rather than accidents. There are some thick "overnight" pull-ups with standing leak guards that could work for you. Test them out at home but the best strategy would be to give up early and carefully fill up the pull-up then be careful about sitting down.

It seems the general consensuses here is for you to wear protection if you have been wetting that much and not making it to the bathroom in time.  If you can get by with pull-ups or disposable underwear, go for them as you will still be able to pull them up and down easily when you need to use the toilet.  They will be there just in case you don't make it (if they handle the wetting).  Your car seat will appreciate it!  On the other hand, you will most likely have to change them right away once you have wet them if you wet as much as you say, as I doubt they would handle a second wetting.  You can go with more absorbent diapers which are bulkier but will handle multiple wettings without needing to be changed, meaning you won't have to carry around extra pull-ups with you or fully take off your outer pants every time you need to put on a new pull-up.  With my diapers I can still slide them up and down when I want to use a toilet, and with tapes it's no problem just pulling down my pants to change my diapers.

Pull-ups or diapers.  Either one if they work, but I agree you should wear some protection if you are wetting as much as you say you are.

Pullups are good for light leaks and for a just incase but for full on floods a taped diaper would be a better choice as they are form fitting and way more absorbent then pullups.   

The benefits of Taped diapers are

More Absorbant

Better fitting

easier to change when out and about

Once I realized that my accidents were becoming frequent I bought pullups and began wearing them full time. I loved them so much that I threw away all of my undies. My wife laughed at me but now she’s diapered too. It took her a while to get used to it but now she happily tinkles in her diaper when she’s somewhere that doesn’t have a toilet. She enjoys the warm wet flow. She says it’s better than an orgasm because it just keeps coming.