LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Reddit diaper-trolling hits the media

You think that they media would not believe any scenarios espoused on Reddit r/AmITheAsshole or Quora.    Almost always this is the one-hand typing at work.     There are dozens of these unlikely scenarios.

https://toofab.com/2024/01/11/boy-forced-by-christian-parents-into-giant-diaper-at-sleepover-rescued-by-mom/?adid=social-tmzlikeshop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I think I read that story on another AB site many years ago. 

Quite possible.   It's probably the same wanker.   Just like whoever keeps posting the diapers-for-first-communion stories.   It's always a bunch of people, not only that had to wear diapers, but all who made their first communion way over the normal age.    There are a few other of these scenarios that pop up.

The real weird ones are the ones that pick up either subsets or sometimes the entire story from one of my fiction works.   I found a complete copy of one of my stories in the ExperienceProject posted as if he was the person who was the first person in the story.   I've seen other snippets show up on other sites.

@willnotwillDo you remember "bridal diaper guy?" He posted a series of questions spam about Bridal Shops providing, convincing, recommending brides wear a diaper under their dress for their wedding, because it would be difficult for the bride to use a toilet with the dress on. I eventually Googled "bridal diapers" in many permutations, and got results from different AB forums, and a single post on a Q&A, or bridal forum from "bridal diaper guy." He was apparently the only person on the internet talking about this.

Again I do remember reading a story or two about brides wearing diapers, but they were already ABs. There's a Prom Diaper story out there were several moms diaper their daughters using cloth diapers and the security devices from clothing stores to keep the girls from having sex.

I have seen a few of these on reddit, I saw one where a husband refused to change his wife's diaper who was bedridden because she was afraid what would be in the diaper like blood. Everyone tore him apart and I said what he did was neglect and abuse of the disabled. This man was too cheap to hire a caretaker for his wife, they were not broke or poor and he implied it by saying he didn't want to spend all that money on a nurse for her and got a neighbor instead to take care of her daily needs. and his SIL. Then one day the neighbor had to take her son to urgent care and couldn't come over to take care of his wife and then he was told by his 14 year old that her mom was shouting about her diaper and he left her in it until his SIL got off work and came over and changed her and his wife had tears in her eyes while the SIL was glaring at him.

So could this have been fake as well it sounded real because of a medical issue involved. Husband showed his wife he couldn't be trusted and would be unreliable if anything happened to her and she needed help. All because the man was worried about blood and was "squeamish" about it. You toughen the shit up. Have a weak stomach have a pail next to you or a bucket or a pan or a waste basket to throw up in. Plenty of parents have done this when dealing with their kids diapers. But why is it always men with this problem than women? 

The story in the link was crazy if the mother what she tried to do with the kid all because she wanted to make her own son feel better. 

Are you implying that story was made up?

I thought all of the AITA posts were 100% accurate and never made up.  I'm so disappointed to find out that they aren't trustworthy😁

10 hours ago, spark said:

Are you implying that story was made up?

I thought all of the AITA posts were 100% accurate and never made up.  I'm so disappointed to find out that they aren't trustworthy😁

They are as trustworthy as the news media.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah this definitely sounds like something someone made up as part of their kink. Doesn't seem they've checked the sources, so it may be.