LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Your Dream?

What is your dream in life? What is it if you could do any thing and nothen could stop you would make you most happy?

I would be a astronaut fly in to space go on space walks. When i was real little i would daydream about be the first man to step foot on mars, and best of all you get to wear diapers as part of your job. How cool that!

I can't think of any personal dream, off the top of my head, but I'd like to share John Lennon's dream -

Imagine

[imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

D :) lly

Most off my dreams revolved around flying as a kid, and its lived up to the expectations :)

As for the so called impossiable dreams ;) space flight, but even that is looking closer to reality now for the lucky few that can afford the $200,000. Who knows in another 10 years it may become more affordable for us normal guys and girls

http://www.virgingalactic.com/

Start saving those $$ BabyBlue

Hugs

Chloe

well this is pretty goofy but its a dream i have had ever since i can remember i'd like to be a musician so i could perform in front of lots of people and when the person feeling down they could just turn my music on i know thats what i do when im down i turn to my music but if i couldn't be a musician i would like to be a professional athlete thats about it for me

I always wanted to be able to make enough money as a freelance writer so that I could stay home and raise a child and be a single parent. (Always wanted to adopt, but never had the money or the right circumstances). Too late, anyway. The cutoff age for adopting an infant (in the United States) is 42.

well i wanna own my own photography studio one day and work for a magazine like vogue ;)

secondly is to be pat to sleep :P cuz i weally lub dat...i dont gets dat enough...dat and hugs. I LOVE HUGS!!!!!! :wub::blush:

To own a pet store. I would have a strict policy on purchases, they'd have to answer questions on the pet's care. I'd specialize in reptiles. And they would be running around the store, the animals it was feasible for. It wouldn't be a Petco type of pet store. It would be set up in different climates and terrains, it'd be more like a theme park! Obviously I'd have to be rich because I wouldn't want to part with them very easily. And to make my boyfriend work in the petstore with me, while he wears diapers so I can peak in on them while we work ;)