LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Officially Have Become an Adult Bed-Wetter.

I started this journey 10 months ago. Wanting to be in a wet diaper at night or have the bed be soaking wet with pee. I had no experience with bed-wetting. The last time having truly wet the bed. I was probably 5 or 6 years old. 

I accepted some of the challenges this would have in life. Having to always wear a diaper whenever asleep. Paying for supplies. Using ointment for rashes. Traveling with supplies. Family finding out.

With years of never peeing in my sleep. I could not pee lying down. I started by laying in the bathtub and practicing there. I would do this everytime before I would shower.

It was still incredibly difficult to drink a bunch of water before bed and wake up and let go. Now I did this once a week for a month. Naturally my partner was quite disappointed. My partner wore goodnights until 15 so she was understanding. She had a concerned talk with me. She was very supportive and encouraged me to get some diapers. She made sure I scheduled a doctor's appointment about it.

I did both. The doctor visits was uneventful. "More people than you would think wet the bed" "do you want any drugs for it" Politely declined.

With wearing diapers every night I tried to get in the habit of waking up and letting go. In order to achieve this new goal. I would stay well hydrated throughout the day. Then I would drink two pint glasses of water before bed. Sure enough most nights I would wake up and just let go before going back to sleep. 

Waking up and using my diaper lasted months. A few experiences have been. Being sick my significant other has changed me. I have spent holidays at her parents. Wearing a diaper to bed in the guest bedroom. Wore a diaper for road trips in case I took a nap in the car. Anytime I got cold feet about wearing to bed she would make me put a diaper on. Through all of this. Wetting myself laying in any position became as easy as walking. 

With months of no progress. I finally started to have the hazy memories of waking up and wetting. This progressed to a few pee dreams. One notable dream was I walked into the bedroom. Desperate to relieve myself. I took a diaper out of the drawer and put it on. Letting go I could feel the wet warmth and felt so relieved. I woke up that morning soaking wet. 

The pee dreams was incredibly short lived. I progressed to waking up soaked. Go to bed in a dry diaper and wake up in a soaked diaper. It's not every night. That's the next goal. 

However I can proudly say I'm a bed-wetter now. I would be worried about going to bed without one on at the moment.

• Like 8

Thanks for sharing your story. I often think about trying the same thing, but right now it would cause too many problems my life.

I was a bit surprised about this part:

It was still incredibly difficult to drink a bunch of water before bed and wake up and let go. Now I did this once a week for a month. Naturally my partner was quite disappointed. My partner wore goodnights until 15 so she was understanding. She had a concerned talk with me. She was very supportive and encouraged me to get some diapers. She made sure I scheduled a doctor's appointment about it.

So you started purposely wetting the bed unprotected, let your partner believe that they were genuine accidents, and then ended up having to seek to medical advice about your own deliberate wetting in order to maintain the illusion. It sounds quite complicated and high risk compared to just telling her you wanted to start wearing diapers to bed. Does she not know about your DL side at all?

If you don't mind sharing more, I would be very interested to hear more about how your partner reacted to this, since almost everyone that goes down this road does it alone. What was her immediate reaction on waking up next to you in a wet bed for the first time, and then on subsequent occasions as she realized it wasn't a one-off? Was it at that point she revealed she used to have a bedwetting problem too, or did you know already? The "we need to talk about your bedwetting" talk must have been pretty awkward, especially as you presumably had to present yourself as being unhappy with the situation - could you expand on how she broached the subject and how the conversation went?

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling knowing that you need to wear to bed because you'll almost certainly wet yourself without knowing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, pilgrim said:

Thanks for sharing your story. I often think about trying the same thing, but right now it would cause too many problems my life.

I was a bit surprised about this part:

So you started purposely wetting the bed unprotected, let your partner believe that they were genuine accidents, and then ended up having to seek to medical advice about your own deliberate wetting in order to maintain the illusion. It sounds quite complicated and high risk compared to just telling her you wanted to start wearing diapers to bed. Does she not know about your DL side at all?

If you don't mind sharing more, I would be very interested to hear more about how your partner reacted to this, since almost everyone that goes down this road does it alone. What was her immediate reaction on waking up next to you in a wet bed for the first time, and then on subsequent occasions as she realized it wasn't a one-off? Was it at that point she revealed she used to have a bedwetting problem too, or did you know already? The "we need to talk about your bedwetting" talk must have been pretty awkward, especially as you presumably had to present yourself as being unhappy with the situation - could you expand on how she broached the subject and how the conversation went?

The first time it happened she was very nice about it. We showered together took care of the sheets. There was always a basic mattress pad on the bed, so we just got back into bed. The second time the mattress pad leaked through. She was very upset. She never took it out on me, however the mood was there. By the end of the month. She required I buy and wear diapers. Not the pullup. She insisted the tab tape kind to make sure it didn't happen again. Within a month I was wearing diapers to bed every night. Not long after I added terry lined plastic pants. 

On the subject of the talk. It was very matter of fact conversation. She wanted to protect the bed. She wanted to get a full night's sleep. Hence the diapers. She chalked it all up to me being a heavy sleeper. Which I am. However, she wanted me to do an early physical exam with the doctor just to be sure. This is when she mentioned she wore goodnights until high school. That it's not a big deal to wear such a thing as a diaper.

• Like 1

Assuming this is what you wanted and works for you, congratulations!

On 1/4/2024 at 3:21 AM, Nova73 said:

With wearing diapers every night I tried to get in the habit of waking up and letting go. In order to achieve this new goal. I would stay well hydrated throughout the day. Then I would drink two pint glasses of water before bed. Sure enough most nights I would wake up and just let go before going back to sleep. 

Waking up and using my diaper lasted months. A few experiences have been. Being sick my significant other has changed me. I have spent holidays at her parents. Wearing a diaper to bed in the guest bedroom. Wore a diaper for road trips in case I took a nap in the car. Anytime I got cold feet about wearing to bed she would make me put a diaper on. Through all of this. Wetting myself laying in any position became as easy as walking. 

With months of no progress. I finally started to have the hazy memories of waking up and wetting. This progressed to a few pee dreams. One notable dream was I walked into the bedroom. Desperate to relieve myself. I took a diaper out of the drawer and put it on. Letting go I could feel the wet warmth and felt so relieved. I woke up that morning soaking wet. 

The pee dreams was incredibly short lived. I progressed to waking up soaked. Go to bed in a dry diaper and wake up in a soaked diaper.

The above seems more or less identical to my experience.  I think the first positive-ID that I'd sleep-wet was somewhere between 7 and 10 months in depending on how I count.  There'd been some suspicious "pee dreams" prior that may or may not have accompanied early bedwetting events.

On 1/4/2024 at 3:21 AM, Nova73 said:

It's not every night. That's the next goal. 

However I can proudly say I'm a bed-wetter now. I would be worried about going to bed without one on at the moment.

In my case that's certainly taking its time.  Nearly 5 years in and it's still not every night although looking back, it's becoming harder and harder to tell.  It's occurred to me that it MIGHT be every night and I really wouldn't know.

It's certainly the case that I cannot afford to go to bed unprotected now.  I know for a tested fact that I may well wet the bed even without a nappy in my sleep now.

On 1/4/2024 at 4:41 AM, Jay8787 said:

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling knowing that you need to wear to bed because you'll almost certainly wet yourself without knowing. 

The feeling when you start bedwetting again is amazing. Shock horror embarrassment and sheer pleasure all rolled in to one. Even after over 10 years of at nights my bedwetting still gives me  buzz. I love being a nightly bedwetter and couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

• Like 3

This thread has made me decide my new years resolution is committing to bed wetting. I often wake up with painful full bladder urges. I have in the past gone long stints of 24/7 and have urinary retention (diagnosed), post void dribbles, and I feel I have a reduced bladder capacity, but haven't been to a urologist recently. I frequent go to the toilet when I am not diapered. 

I ordered some PU bloomer size plastic pants, and have my bed thoroughly protected with a vinyl cover and disposal absorbent pads. I will be diligent in ensuring I have a secure protection each night and build the habit. I have definitely touched upon the initial stages described during previous 24/7 stints, so hopefully with persistence I can see results.

Your strategy of staging accidents until your partner suggesting diapers is a personal fantasy of mine. I've always loved stories where individuals intentionally stage accidents leading to a parent/partner mandating diapers on their own accord. I'm single so have no concerns there personally but the social lock in aspect of that sounds great.

Do you ever plan on daytime wearing? How do you and your partner work with/around your protection when "making love?" Do you put on your diaper immediately before sleeping, or do you put one on early "just in case" you fall asleep on the couch etc? 

• Like 1