LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here. Hoping to figure things out.

Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing alright. 

I just registered on here and wanted to introduce myself. 

I'm somone who is trying to figure things out in terms of being (or not being?) a DL. I've had a fascination with diapers since I was in high school (I'm in my 30s now), but I've never had a chance to indulge these fantasies. I've been in a relationship with an amazing man for several years and he doesn't know this about me. I'm afraid of ever letting him know, but I also want to tel lhim. I'll probably make a post on this in the future. 

I don't know how acttive I'll be on here, but I thought I would finally take the plunge and talk about these things instead of just keeping them inside. 

Edited by GefilteFishTacos
grammar and spelling
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Maybe you can hang out here a bit, while you figure things out. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. Come in, and get comfy, any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

@GefilteFishTacos

Welcome to DD!  My name is Brian, and I can tell you that I have been incontinent on and off all through my life, and I am also a DL - Once you have those tendencies, they are hard to ignore, or forget, but I can tell you that This place has helped me accept that I am IC and DL, and that there is nothing wrong with being either.  You will find, as @AbabeBill says that there are a lot of likeminded nice people here, and they can give you information and support, and you can ask questions of many of us.

I will also tell you that you DON'T have to "figure out everything" right away, and that in my case, I have been a DL since I was 8, so I do understand that you have fantasies and probably questions:  You are in the right place for that :)

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! Like Brian said you will not find all the answers you seek right away. Some of us that have been involved with this for a while are still figuring things out.

• Like 1