LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapermates still active?

The sites not a scam and I work to remove scammers as quickly as they are identified. That being said, do be careful about who you talk to and don't give anyone money or gift cards.

As for active: we re-launched about a year ago with better software and already have over 5900 members. The site averages 30K UNIQUE visitors a month so having a listing can help people find you. It's free to join, and contact members (10 messages a day) and we don't block the sharing of contact details so you can move off-site to talk more. Or talk unlimited in the chat room.

Mike

• Like 1

I was on there Mikey years ago and the place was as dead as a door nail, and I checked back on it multiple times.   Then I stopped checking because I thought it was a waste of my time, until one day I received a e-mail that said I had a reply from a mommy who only agreed to be my mommy if I gave her my financial information.  It was easily one of the worst experiences I have ever had on a diaper site.

I go on there every time I am on Daily Diapers.  Usually once a day to check new members and maybe chat a bit.  I'm not looking for a hook up but I like chatting with like minded people.  I have several people I chat with when they are there and I have time.  It is a good site.  Just like anything, you have to make sure you are careful.  I will sometimes get a message out of the blue, "Hi baby.  Mommy is here" or something of that nature.  That tells me the person didn't even bother to read my profile.  I just don't respond back.  It is a good site but you have to do some work on your own to find the people who you may have things in common with.  They don't just jump out at you.

It's not super-active like Twitter, Facebook, etc but for the niche it covers, it's pretty active from what I've seen.  Remember, like many dating sites, you get more out of it the more you put into it. Check it once in a blue moon and it will seem dead. Take a little initiative to send messages/chats and you might be surprised. There are going to be scammers, especially on a free site. You find one, just report, block, then move on. There's no guarantee given the niche main interest and particular skew of M to F in the community so don't hold your breath, but don't jump the gun either if you find one of interest. It also doesn't help that many do seem to use it more to just find friends/like-minded people to talk to or to advertise mommy/daddy services rather than for dating/relationships. At the end of the day, there's so few ways for our community to find people of that interest so it can't hurt to try it out.

Best of luck to you.

On 12/28/2023 at 12:54 PM, Spiderman said:

It never was very active.   To be fair there are way to many scammers on that site to the point where I think the entire site is a scam.

Same old ABDL's as communicative as a clam. It was the same deal with DPF. If you got answered at all, it was like about 3 letters tops and then the sounds of silence. My PM and Yanoo Mail address are as empty as aswimming pool in January and have been. You get at my Yahol mail from LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE: Part Deux, which is a paradise for a traditional Very Little Girl. And just where many of the people here get their names, I have no idea, and do not know if I want to, either

• Confused 1