LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you coordinate your diaper and clothing prints?

Joey_AB_DL

I just love the Rearz lines of diapers and matching clothing or accessories.   Safari diapers are go-to nighttime diapers and when paired with a onesie or footed PJ, I think it doesn’t get much better…. Except when I also have my Safari Paci or bottle!   

Does anyone else feel this is a must or are you a plain white kiddo?

joey 

• Like 1

Yes; this is really more of an Adult Kid thing since babies do not have any choice in how they are dressed

A babydoll by nature matches the dress and panties. otherwise my outermost rubber panty matches my dress or is the same color as part of it if it is a gingham check and If I am in a blouse and skirt, or a pinafore dress and blouse, the panty matches one of those. having one's outfit coordinated is an especially feminine trait as little boys do not pay attention to that sort of thing, whereas girls are taught that from a VERY young age

Yet, the curious thing about that is we are supposed to keep our panties from showing

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

little boys do not pay attention to that sort of thing,

Yup, I never really coordinate my diaper colour with my outfit,  although, thematically, I did wear a Lil' Monster to a Halloween party under my costume... does that count? The only thing I concern myself over is matching the bulk of my underclothes to the weight of my outerwear - if I'm heading out in full winter gear, oversized jeans, and a sweater, then I can wear almost anything underneath. Whereas if it's dressy pants and a nice shirt under a sport jacket, I'll be in a slim diaper, and if it's just shorts and a golf shirt, then I'll have a onesie on. 

As far as the panties matching the outfit... I live with three females of the species. They primarily concern themselves with not wearing something dark under something light, at least down below, so that, say, purple panties don't show through white pants. With bras, sometimes contrast is a feature, not a glitch, at least for the younger set - they'll wear translucent or even mesh tops, over a red or black bra, and the bra becomes part of the outfit. My kids don't tend to do that, because my wife would shut it down, but their friends do. 

My sister used to be obsessed about wearing "sets" - she wanted her panties and bras to match. She used to overturn laundry baskets or eviscerate the dryer onto the floor in order to find the blue bra that went with the blue panties. I have no idea why that was her thing, at least when she was young - I haven't asked her if that's still the deal, for obvious reasons. But it seems impractical, because the ladies I live with stock underwear at a 2:1 ratio to bras, or greater. Bras are generally considered reusable for a second day, if heavy exertion wasn't part of the picture on day 1, whereas underwear never gets a second act. SO, requiring them all to match means owning a lot of bras, or, buying two pairs of matching undies for every bra... you'd need a spreadsheet and an inventory system to manage that. 

My diapers are Rearz as well and I have a lot of Rearz onesies and sleepers. I don’t try to coordinate them but I thinks it’s cool when my diapers sometimes match my onesies, sleeper and socks. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

No - i have to wear what mommy give me - baby bodysuits, woolthights, dresses - skirts, baby hairstyle.
Same is with diapers - sometimes with baby prints - sometimes Pampers Baby Diapers size 8 or Huggies Baby Diapers size 7.

• Confused 1