LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I wrote a thing...

Yeah... as the title proclaims I wrote a thing. It is not strictly ABDL, it has been meshed with some of my other kinks (medfet, braces) as well. My questions therefore is: Does the story need to be strictly ABDL or can I post this as well?

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Yeah... as the title proclaims I wrote a thing. It is not strictly ABDL, it has been meshed with some of my other kinks (medfet, braces) as well. My questions therefore is: Does the story need to be strictly ABDL or can I post this as well?

You should be fine posting it, it doesn't need to be strictly ABDL you can fuse other kinks into it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

@Shotgun Diplomat

I'm curios to see what you've written.

Are you going to post it soon?

I intend to. I am just agonizing over what to title it as. It it mostly already pre-written, and this will be a cross posting of it form my DeviantArt page. But the title that I chose for it there is so very lacking, and I want to try and 'Jazz' it up some.

• Like 2

Well I posted the thing. You may find it under the title of "An English Rose in a cage of steel". Thanks all for your encouraging words. Please read and let me know what you thing,