LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back Update

DailyDi

Up early this morning for an Ortho appointment.. They made my back hurt worse by having me contort my body for x-ray angles, lol.

Same conclusion. Two deteriorated discs. Trying steroids and muscle relaxants.

• Sad 5
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Did you do the appointment in a diaper? I guess it doesn't matter, unless the occasion is "trousers off", which back X-rays generally don't have to be. 

Pull-on pant. Not seen. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Up early this morning for an Ortho appointment.. They made my back hurt worse by having me contort my body for x-ray angles, lol.

Same conclusion. Two deteriorated discs. Trying steroids and muscle relaxants.

If you thought that was bad wait until you get a Discography its like a live xray while they inject dye into your disc with a long needle through you side into your spine. Sorry friend I know where you at I have been dealing with the same for a long time Thanks to pain meds and muscle relaxants and the chiropractor I have bee able to put off the surgery that the doc says I will need one day.

I fell on the ice about 2 years ago.  Had an ex ray taken and same thing.  The way they contorted my legs and made me hold it that way really screwed up my sciatic nerve!  Very bad!  After the ex rays I went to two ER's, one walk in clinic and my doctor all within a week.  They weren't sure if it might not have some permanent lasting effects, which I still believe I do now and then.  It was the twisting of my legs when I had the ex rays done that did the most damage.  The funny thing is every ER doctor, walk in clinic doctor and my own PCP all asked me if I was "wetting and pooping myself".  It was all I could do to keep from saying, "Only on purpose!"

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sore as heck today. Muscle relaxant makes no difference, just took the first of the steroids.

Just a lay person, but if the problem is with your spine, and not y'know muscular, I'm not sure why muscle relaxants would help. They can feel really good, but that's probably hard to enjoy if you're in agony.

5 minutes ago, Little Sam said:

Just a lay person, but if the problem is with your spine, and not y'know muscular, I'm not sure why muscle relaxants would help. They can feel really good, but that's probably hard to enjoy if you're in agony.

Yeah, I think sometimes they are just checking things off a list to see if anything will work. I feel the same way about the physical therapy I have to try... the discs are gone, no exercise or stretch position is going to change that.

Twisting a person and having them hold in a position while they take an ex ray can cause a muscle to become aggravated.  Even though the main pain is in the spine, the muscles around could have gotten pulled or strained while having the ex rays taken, hence, muscle relaxants.  Happened to me when I twisted wrong and pinched a nerve when I was in my late 20's.  I could barely shuffle to move, ER gave me a shot of muscle relaxant and I could walk again!

• Like 2
On 11/23/2023 at 10:39 AM, DailyDi said:

Sore as heck today. Muscle relaxant makes no difference, just took the first of the steroids.

Hiii!

Beware! If you have sugar issues watch them closely. They'll go wild.

Speaking from experience with love.

🧜‍♂️