LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indwelling CATHETER trial recomended by Urologist

Hi all
What should I know about Indwelling Cath as had a phone consult with public urologist and he wants me to trial a size 16 as medications have failed and well I am getting up at least 5 times per night and nearly physically collapsed (thankfully support worker caught me) I am considering doing the valve system instead of having a bag

I once tried using a valve system into a diaper. UTI straight away. A night bag works fine. One can enclose it in a hot water bottle cover. In the morning you will have a "warm water bottle".

• 1 month later...

As far as what to know, from my experimentation, a Foley cath will be far more uncomfortable if not downright obtrusive to a good night of sleep compared to just taping on a good diaper, still baffles the mind how a Urologist can even go there. O_o
Even with a cath (especially a smaller fr like 16, plus laying down and closing it with the valve filling the bladder) you will get enough bypass leakage around it to pretty much need at minimum a bed pad that will be wet in the morning, or a diaper anyway.