LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU "Ultra" Cushies

12 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

i say if you have the money and the space, why pass up a good deal? it's not like you aren't going to use those diapers

This is what I tell my wife all the time - "Me ordering these is going to save us money, honey, believe me! They don't go bad, they're going to get used.."

This philosophy has resulted in my having 10 cases of diapers on shelves in my basement...

They just announced their black friday sale this morning.  I went to the site and lo-and-behold, Ultra Cushies were showing available.  So as I start doing my cart, funny things were happening.  First, I get a notice that the quantity I had selected (4) was adjusted to 3... and for some reason, the cart kept changing the quantity of Little Paws up.  Within a few minutes, UC was gone.   Abandon cart! Abandon cart!  No sale for them today!   Quite disappointing... but not surprising though.  

I almost bought some diapers from ABU's EU store during the sale, but eventually decided against it. For 120 € order you would have gotten a free t-shirt. The problem was that the diaper bag that got me over 120 € also doubled the shipping cost. In addition, they were out of Little Kings that were what I was mainly after. Given how frequently ABU seems to be out of stock, there must be more than one problem in their supply chain.

I ended up buying from Diaper Minister instead. They had cheaper shipping, more variety, and Little Kings! Is ABU's main priority to restock their retailers instead of their own store? I don't know anything about business.

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought a bag, very disappointed 🤷‍♂️ definitely run on the smaller size and the tape placement is horrible. I wish they would just bring back single tape Cushies 

They do still sell single-tape sides. However, just checked their site, and the only ones available atm are XL of clothed-backed and regular cushies. SDK's are completely sold out. Kiddo's are also in the vault for now.