LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It is what it is

DailyDi

Saw my primary Doc today and got med refills. Asked him if we could do ANYTHING about my back, and he admitted that "it is what it is" with degenerated discs, and there's not much to help. Referred me to a new spine doctor to help me start my disability claim and explore any options.

• Sad 4

I know the pain.  I get pinched nerves in my back all the time, especially lower left back.  I just twist or bend wrong and it aggravates it.  Not to the scale as you, Mikey, as eventually it gets better over a few weeks.  I'm dealing with one now for over a week.  Add to that both shoulder rotator cuff injuries that need surgery as well as needing a knee replacement and it just sucks!  I do look at things this way.  While there may not be a solution right now, we never know what may happen in 5 or 10 years,  Paralyzed people in their 20's today may find out in 10 or 20 years science has advance to the point they may walk again.  You never know.

• Thanks 1

Back issues are the worst.  I have been dealing with a problem for about 20 years now.  It comes and goes but when its bad...its really bad.  Can't walk...need to use a walker....wife helps me to the washroom bad....

What I wouldn't give for a back pain cure....

• Like 1

Ugh, Doctor forgot to tell my insurer about the referral (I HAVE to have a referral for everything.) so the spine people wouldn't let me set the appointment. Now I have call the Doc's office, leave a message and wait for them to do it right.