LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you were a bedwetter growing up did you know others who wet?

stevewet

I wet till the usual maybe 5-6? But we , my younger brother and me, had pee wars peeing on each others beds. And I remembered a night that mom caught us and then made us sleep in each others beds, in wet beds. That's not a good punishment , we liked it. If I was smart I would have gone back to peeing the bed on purpose .  I have told this on here before , but  my brother and step brother shared a king size unprotected bed and I had a bed in the same room, and I had stopped peeing by that time age 10. Well I loved to get undressed and lay in there pee bed all wet and I got really excited doing it. I wish I had still wetted the bed so we could have shared that bed..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

Why were you put in diapers hours before bedtime? I grew up in a big family where there were four bedwetters including me. One of my sisters who didnt wet the bed used to be very vocal about my and my older brother's bedwetting with her friends and others in the neighborhood. And back then moms including mine often talked about it with other moms in the neighborhood so I was aware of several other bedwetters just by overhearing my mom talk on the phone. And back then few used diapers for overage bedwetting and a lot of people in my area didnt have automatic washers and dryers so I could tell where wetters lived just by driving around on my bike and looking at the laundry on the clotheslines.

I don't really know why, but I do remember going to bed fairly early. My mom took care of the diaper issue, but my dad was the one that made me go to bed at the same time as my younger sister.  Always said when I learned to go to the bathroom, then I could stay up later.  I totally forgot that my mom had to put the cloth diapers out on the clothing line in the back yard.  It is amazing how much you forget until someone mentions it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2024 at 9:48 PM, foreverdl said:

I wet till the usual maybe 5-6? But we , my younger brother and me, had pee wars peeing on each others beds. And I remembered a night that mom caught us and then made us sleep in each others beds, in wet beds. That's not a good punishment , we liked it. If I was smart I would have gone back to peeing the bed on purpose .  I have told this on here before , but  my brother and step brother shared a king size unprotected bed and I had a bed in the same room, and I had stopped peeing by that time age 10. Well I loved to get undressed and lay in there pee bed all wet and I got really excited doing it. I wish I had still wetted the bed so we could have shared that bed..

How come their ed wasn't changed or protected it must have really stank.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

How come their ed wasn't changed or protected it must have really stank.

We had moved in with my dad and step mom, her son peed the bed and already had it soaked , she didn't care about any of us, but she also went in for shock treatments at least once a year , and spent a few months there. So we really raised ourselves from when I was 10 on up. My mom had just gotten divorced from her second , and my dad was on his third I think 🤔 . They were all drunks, My dad worked 2 jobs so he was never home, until late night . All they did was open the window up and stand up the king size mattress against the wall and that wasn't very often . Maybe they thought 💭 if the boys got tied of the smell they would stop peeing the bed. I do know they didn't want to use beer money to fix a pee bed. Also our bedroom was upstairs and there's was downstairs .

My room always stank from my constant bedwetting . My mattress was often thrown on the front lawn to dry in the sun for everyone to see. Not that it was any secret I wet the bed. The mother's mafia made sure of that.

When we had moved to my dad's, we lived a block from the closest neighbor , and on 7 acres. So the clothes line would not matter . And the mattress my brothers slept on was a king so getting it downstairs would not bee easy so they did stand it up against the wall on occasion . I think to be a bed wetter and live in a close nit community would be a really bad thing to deal with as a kid.  My brothers were teased all the time. I wanted soo much to share that bed . With the divorce and all I could have started to pee the bed if I only knew then what I know know??? I could have had some of the soaked pee bed to sleep in....

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, foreverdl said:

When we had moved to my dad's, we lived a block from the closest neighbor , and on 7 acres. So the clothes line would not matter . And the mattress my brothers slept on was a king so getting it downstairs would not bee easy so they did stand it up against the wall on occasion . I think to be a bed wetter and live in a close nit community would be a really bad thing to deal with as a kid.  My brothers were teased all the time. I wanted soo much to share that bed . With the divorce and all I could have started to pee the bed if I only knew then what I know know??? I could have had some of the soaked pee bed to sleep in....

I would have loved having brothers who wet the bed. I used look forward to my cousin coming to stay as he as hardly ever dry at night and slept in nappies until he was 17. 

• Like 1

Yes and if I was smart ,, like I say, I would have started to pee the bed again on purpose , to share the pee bed. Now I would just love to share a pee bed with an adult. But my wife is soo freaked out with pee she gets up a bunch of times , at night , I and thinking its because of her  Diabetes  She has already had a lot of eye problems , eye pressures , had cataracts. And some of that may be from her family stuff, the women had all of the issues including Diabetes . Anyhow she will never wear a diaper or sleep in a wet bed.. I am getting over cold but I want to make room in my spare room to make it feel more fun, . See my play room has become too much of a storage thing. 

When I was growing up one lad in our class used to wet him self every day. He always had a wet patch in his shorts and never seemed to care. My aunt cleaned at their house and told my mother that like me both he and his sister wet the bed. They left the village when he was about 10. I clearly remember the last day I saw him wearing wet pants as usual and totally unconcerned about it. Whether his sister wet during the day I don't know.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 6:02 AM, stevewet said:

When I was growing up one lad in our class used to wet him self every day. He always had a wet patch in his shorts and never seemed to care. My aunt cleaned at their house and told my mother that like me both he and his sister wet the bed. They left the village when he was about 10. I clearly remember the last day I saw him wearhis ing wet pants as usual and totally unconcerned about it. Whether his sister wet during the day I don't know.

Same was with John's brother and also another friend of mines brother Richard. By the end of the day both would have very wet pants and it never seemed to bother or embarrass them. It made my friend Martin so mad that Richard went around in wet pants. He would tell him to go home and go pee but Richard would tell him he didn't need to pee and kept playing. By the time it was time to go home Richard's crotch was soaked and we could see the wet streak running down his pant legs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 4:36 PM, Gejoe said:

Same was with John's brother and also another friend of mines brother Richard. By the end of the day both would have very wet pants and it never seemed to bother or embarrass them. It made my friend Martin so mad that Richard went around in wet pants. He would tell him to go home and go pee but Richard would tell him he didn't need to pee and kept playing. By the time it was time to go home Richard's crotch was soaked and we could see the wet streak running down his pant legs.

I never cared if I wet my self. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WBxx said:

Neither did I but unfortunately my mother did

If I wet my pants which I did often until I was about 10 years old My folks didn't make a big deal out of it. 

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

If I wet my pants which I did often until I was about 10 years old My folks didn't make a big deal out of it. 

Pretty sure mom viewed my wetting (even bedwetting) as a negative reflection on herself.   Whatever, she clearly didn’t like it.

I grew up wetting the bed for sure. I remember my parents were good about it but I remember not believing them when they said I wasn't the only kid who had accidents at night. Later though I met another boy at school who I became friends with who also was a bed wetter and discovered my cousin was too.

On 4/19/2024 at 4:29 AM, stevewet said:

I wet my pants all the time too until actually a bit older than that even. My parents didn't like it really but I only occasionally got in real trouble for it. It seemed like I always came in from playing with a big wet spot on my pants.

• Like 1